Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baby Phoebe and her response to Hope

That baby sure did a good acting job on Friday's show when Hope first picked her up and was rocking her. The baby responded with an intent look into Hope's eyes and then got a big smile on her face. If this was real life a baby would recognize her mother's voice and respond just as this baby did in soap life. Perfect timing for that little one to react as she did.

I know it was soo sweet I can't stop looking at the video

Comment

Yes it was cute. I was wondering what they had over the baby for her to be able to do it right when it was needed. I've heard that sometimes with younger babies they have different toys or something that kids are attached to and it helps them in the scenes.

I remember on GH, they had two twins playing Emma when she was younger, you could always tell which twin it was because I swear one of the adorable little ones was always eating in her scenes. The other twin was always looking up or to the side so you knew something was catching her attention.

Comment

She probably had gas.

Comment

Originally posted by Katie Logan View Post
          I know it was soo sweet I can't stop looking at the video
          i know!
          ikr. aw, so SUPER incredible cuteeee, and just perfect mom with her daughter= Beautiful moments."

Greta...

Comment

I loved that scene too. made me cry and was happy that Hope was holding her own baby and making memories. though she doesn't know it yet .. great scene

Comment

Oh my gosh,that was the sweetest thing ever, how she smiled at Hope was priceless. What a beautiful baby she is!

Comment

She looks like a LOPE baby too

Comment

Babies know the sound of their parents voice especially the mama. That was pretty cute watching her smile at hope as if she knew that was her mama. They laying it on pretty thick that this is Hope's baby. I dont know why people are still sticking to Pheoebe not being Beth.

Comment

• alwayshuntress
                    alwayshuntress commented
                    Editing a comment
                    wishful thinking. In my case, it's because I just went through this stupid storyline on a different soap and it sucked then, too.

That smile was adorable. It almost made me wish I had a baby. Not!! (but still so darn cute!)

Comment

Originally posted by NuttyAboutSoaps View Post
                    She probably had gas.
                    Yea but it was astonishing wonderful, rainbow-filled magical INSPIRING LOPE GAS!!! Someday the flatulence of the Lope Savior Baby Shall Save the Ozone Layer!!!!!!

Comment

• CattiPatti
                      CattiPatti commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Maybe its unicorn poop! They could sell it on Amazon!

• CattiPatti
                      CattiPatti commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Nothing against the baby and it was a beautiful scene though and was precious to say the least!
                      Last edited by CattiPatti; February 12th, 2019, 01:15 PM.

Originally posted by LuvCards View Post
                    That baby sure did a good acting job on Friday's show when Hope first picked her up and was rocking her. The baby responded with an intent look into Hope's eyes and then got a big smile on her face. If this was real life a baby would recognize her mother's voice and respond just as this baby did in soap life. Perfect timing for that little one to react as she did.
                    The baby also looks at Steffy the same way. She’s just a good baby.

Comment

Originally posted by boldie View Post
                      Babies know the sound of their parents voice especially the mama. That was pretty cute watching her smile at hope as if she knew that was her mama. They laying it on pretty thick that this is Hope's baby. I dont know why people are still sticking to Pheoebe not being Beth.
                      You know why. Some just don't want Hope to be happy.

Comment

• boldie
                        boldie commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Yeah true I'm still SMH because now that it's been shown that its Beth and Hope is her mother, now the validity of the father is in question. I mean come on. Cheating on your husband and lying is not in Hope's character, Steffys yes but not Hope's.

• alwayshuntress
                        alwayshuntress commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I completely disagree considering how she was kissing all over Liam while married to his brother and pregnantr with his brother's child. Wyatt never heard about any of that. So Hope is every bit as capable of cheating on her spouse as anyone else on this soap.

I had plenty of babies smile at me when I picked them up and rocked them.
                      Uops---though I am not allowed to say that because it makes me a hateful person who doesn't want Hope to be happy.
                      Seriously people...get real.
                      A baby reacting to your attention and smiling at you.doesn't imply a special bond. (Unless I am the baby whisperer or have a few children I am not aware of)

Comment

• boldie
                        boldie commented
                        Editing a comment
                        *face palm* it's what the writers want Hope's fan base to pick up on. Her stolen/dead baby smiling at her but she doesn't know it..its the mystical soap opera mother daughter bond the writers are pushing.
                        And is it so hard to let the Hope fans revel in that little ray of sunshine in this awful storyline? Like what's the harm in letting us go with that? Good grief Hope just cannot catch a break.

• Tahemet
                        Tahemet commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Yes, the writing is awful and over the top...so are some reactions from fans of both sides.
                        I just don't see any reason to treat a baby smiling like the second coming and falling on my knees to praise the mystical bond between the baby and Hope like some people expect me though.
                        Nor do I see any reason to accuse anyone of not wanting Hope to be happy just because they point out some realities of life.

• LuvCards
                        LuvCards commented
                        Editing a comment
                        The point I was trying to make was the baby did it at exactly the right time in the scene.

I'm a Steffy fan, but that was adorable. I'm glad Hope has the same bond with Beth that Steffy does with Kelly, it's how it should be.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X