Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let me know when Quinn, Bill, or anybody else is shown.

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let me know when Quinn, Bill, or anybody else is shown.

So sick of this . The show was better without Steffy and Hope. Hell kill off Liam.

Why?? They will just be talking about poor Hope & Liam and how they need support!

Comment

Yes please write for the other characters!!!!!!!!

Comment

I'm wondering if Thomas does come back and start a triangle with Sally & Wyatt will Quinn step in on Wyatt's behalf?? That might be interesting!! She's boring now that she listens to Eric about minding her business!

Comment

That's the only good thing coming out of Thomas returning. He can be in story with Wyatt and Sally! Or they can put him with Hope. Leaving Steffy for Liam. To end this awful triangle. Also Thorns dumps Katie, which leads to more Bill! Batie vs Brill? Or Quinn turning to her meddling ways with Wyatt, and Eric dumping her.

Comment

• SheilaFan32
            SheilaFan32 commented
            Editing a comment
            I hope this will happen. Once Thomas comes back.

Right now any character not immediately part of the Hope baby drama is talking about poor Hope and her tragedy (like no one else ever lost a child). I would love to see them interested in something - anything - else!

Comment

As much as I miss Quinn, Bill and Eric. When they finally do have scenes or anything , it's dialogue about Hope. I'm sorry it's only so many times you can hear the ENTIRE cast talk about Hope and her loss before you are just down right sick of it.

It's sad Hope "lost" her child but crap happens I'm just over it. Any sympathy I may have had for Hope which was much to begin with, went out the window when the writers have made EVERYONE prop hope. Even the ones she have mistreated and been horrible too they are all focused on her and how she is doing. Let's not pretend hope was tha r nice of a person to Sally before she had her kid. She wasn't even that nice to Steffy, Wyatt, Bill, Quinn or Taylor but its all suppose to be forgotten because it's Hope. I'm sorry but that Hope sympathy train has left the station, jumped the tracks, made some pit stops and back on track chugging along, it's been the longest train ride I have ever seen and the hope sympathy train needs to either crash or get off the tracks altogether.

Comment

^^^ That's why I'm worried about the Thomas re-cast. He might be coming back to join the Hope pity party!

Comment

Delve into Quinn's history! I want to know more about that battleax's past!!

Comment

I'm sick of this miserable storyline and I'm barely watching. I put it on if I remember and it's mostly just background noise when I do.

Comment

I am beyond sick of the Liam and sister wives triangle! I miss Bill and Quinn and wouldn't mind seeing those two paired together for a twist!

Comment

• SheilaFan32
                      SheilaFan32 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Great post CattiPatti Quinn developing feelings for either Ridge or Bill. Would bring some action.
                      Last edited by SheilaFan32; February 13th, 2019, 10:39 AM.

• AAC82
                      AAC82 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I'd like Quinn and Ridge, knock Brooke down a few pegs! Also, when she (Brooke) ran to Bill it'd be too late because he would be back with Katie.

I will be glad when this current triangle takes a back seat and a story involving other characters take the front seat for awhile.

Comment

Unfortunately, when Bill comes back on it will be to chase Katie again. We will get to hear exactly what he said to Steffy and then Booke just months ago as he "fights" for his family. I wish they'd give him more time in between spewing I love yous....... And then Quinn and Eric have just gotten boring, with Eric philosophizing while Quinn stands slightly behind him with her arms perched on his shoulder - BORING!

Comment

Killing off Liam would be a surefire way to get this soap cancelled. He’s kept it afloat all these years after SF left.

Comment

Even if they come on, they'll just be going on and on about Hope and how this shouldn't happen to her because she's a "good person" or something. They won't have their own storylines. The "oh poor Hope" borefest is set to continue. The triangle with never be backburnered and Hope must be pandered to at all costs.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X