Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Baby Swap Storyline the Worst in Years - for many reasons...

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baby Swap Storyline the Worst in Years - for many reasons...

I think this baby swap storyline is just unwatchable. Not only is it horrible for Hope and Liam and horrible for the viewers to watch their anguish, but on top of all of this, we have Steffy and Taylor absolutely falling in love with this new baby (and virtually pushing Kelly to the background) only to inevitably have the devastation of having the child ripped away from them once the truth comes out. Heartache and misery for everyone involved. No feel good ending, no happy outcome. Just horrible, tragic sadness. Unwatchable. I have chosen to delete the episodes off the DVR until this ill conceived idea is off my screen. Does anyone else feel this way?

I wouldn't say that it's "The worst" I'd say "Scrambled eggs", "Wall boink" and "Ridgette" win in a direct comparison in my opinion as far as bad BnB SL's.

Comment

• B&B blonde
      B&B blonde commented
      Editing a comment
      yes ridge and Bridgette was a disgusting SL. to think they thought of each other for years as father and daughter to have them kissing and being interested in each other was just sick.

• Terileeh
      Terileeh commented
      Editing a comment
      Brooke having her son in laws baby HOPE.

This has been my favorite sl in a year. My problem with it is all the repetitive dialogue. Making Ridge a Marone and his dallying with Brigette; scrambled eggs and Stephanie dying in Brooke’s arms were all so much worse.

Comment

I dont think this baby switch SL was any worse than the millions of other baby switch SL's. Its a sad story and all are feeling the loss. but there are way worse sl's on some of the soaps.

Comment

It's not the worst one but its up high on my list of stories that I highly dislike. There have been some stories that have been worse, not by much but there have been some horrible stories. This story line is rushed , time consuming, monopolizing, sad and has managed to be drawn out with no serious purpose or reasoning for the story.

Comment

• B&B blonde
          B&B blonde commented
          Editing a comment
          I have to agree with you.
          I am not sure what is going on with this current and only sl?? I cant believe that it was rushed or changed because some of the fans don't like it. I don't think the writers really care what the fans think as long as we keep talking about it, they are probably happy.
          I really wish that we had more sls going on simultaneously . I don't find watching wally in bed entertaining either and that seems to be the only other sl at this time.

• MozSweetPea
          MozSweetPea commented
          Editing a comment
          @B&B Blonde do you really think the story was changed? That's crazy if it's true I mean I thought this story was pretty bad already I can't imagine that it could have been worse than that. It does make you wonder if they folded to change this story because of how ill received this storyline was. You would at least they would do another story line besides just the one story.

• PeaceOut
          PeaceOut commented
          Editing a comment
          What has changed? The story is going exactly as expected to me, which is: Too long!
          It does not even have to make sense anymore.

I do not like this sl, but it is not the worst. Ridgette was the worst IMO! I couldn't stomach it and had to refrain from watching! I am still watching this one, so I guess it is not the worst.

Comment

Originally posted by CattiPatti View Post
          I do not like this sl, but it is not the worst. Ridgette was the worst IMO! I couldn't stomach it and had to refrain from watching! I am still watching this one, so I guess it is not the worst.
          ITA! ICAM! this is why I will NEVER buy that bridge is a love story..after he pursued bridget? um..just..no..they are a travesty..

Comment

• CattiPatti
            CattiPatti commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah, if I am remembering correctly, Ridge has been with every Logan woman except Hope! Lets hope that will never occure! I would not be able to watch it if it does!

We are only 2 months into 19 so far BnB is in a better than it was this point in 2018

Comment

• PeaceOut
            PeaceOut commented
            Editing a comment
            Most of the hype was in january, but now the story is just dragging.on and on. I won't be shocked the ratings dropped in february.

We are supposed to believe that Taylor is stupid or maybe knows and feels it is OK because Hope stole Liam? Ridge and Bridgette was truly disgusting. What woman would want to be with a man like that?

Comment

What is Disgusting is having a character bell writes as having morals and so full of goodness and light come to town with sreffy father and straight away start making a play for a married man.bad mouthing his pregnant wife with no defense from him and kissing and her telling a married liam she still loves him and begging him for months to leave his wife for her.then show the same halo wearing hope cheating on steffy with liam.but yet hope never had to hear one person slut shame or Question her morals.while a pregnant steffy endured 9 months of slut shaming from brooke and hope and no support while hope disrespect that marriage at every turn and everyone cheered it on.now that was the worst.

Comment

• JTDMom
              JTDMom commented
              Editing a comment
              I totally agree! Well said!

I respect your view. But indeed, the fact that so many viewers think this is a terrible storylines prove it's working. Bell is expecting extreme reactions from the audience, and it's exactly what he's getting. I have rarely seen such infatuation on social medias, whether they love or hate it. Lope, SC and AN's popularity have boosted considerably (at least they outshined every other couples and actors in the magazine polls). More important, if many viewers are tuning out, it means even more viewers tuned back in. The ratings are positive and stable, since the week after Christmas. Again, Bell has done a great job, but I agree I hope it will be wrapped up by next month.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X