Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flo should take the 50g and move to another country

She would avoid extradition that way and avoid being held legally accountable but then again that is real life if your a Logan in the BnB universe all you have to do is cry 1 tear out your right eyeball and claim to be confused and everyone forgives you no matter who you kill.

Its dumb as it is. She stays in Reese's apt where they committed a crime.

Flo doesn't return home to Vegas.

Zoe whom never visited Reese or knew where he lived magically finds a key and stalks the new tenant whom is not her Dad.

Flo does not call the police on Zoe for trespassing.

If we didn't know before this storyline. We now know Bell doesn't care about any part of the story making sense.

Comment

• Camille78
      Camille78 commented
      Editing a comment
      Zoe's not trespassing. Reese is still paying the rent.

• CrescentRose88
      CrescentRose88 commented
      Editing a comment
      She is still trespassing. He made it clear before he left he didn't want her there. Not only that Flo lives there doesn't matter who pays the rent.

That's like a landlords kids feeling entitled to enter a renters home.

I think it is stupid that Flo would want to stay in LA in Reese's apartment! Although, when the truth does come to light will either she or Reese really be held accountable for their actions? Will the short attention span thinking come into play and will their evil deeds be forgotten only to have them be embraced by the other characters? Flo will probably be offered a job at FC for gods sake! Since Reese is Zoe's father, he will probably be let off the hook! Deacon is the only one that goes to jail apparently!

Comment

Might avoid extradition...depends on the country. But I agree. She should at least move to a different neighborhood!

Comment

• Camille78
        Camille78 commented
        Editing a comment
        Right. It would have to be a country that does not share an extradition treaty with the US. But Flo is dumb as a pet rock. Has as much personality as one, too.

• Mimicita
        Mimicita commented
        Editing a comment
        Her big mouth blew it wide open.

She has no reason to remain in LA and she should have been stronger with Zoe and kicked her butt out the door. Just cos your father owns an apartment doesn't mean you can barge into the tenant's home, there are laws against that

Comment

Originally posted by Boldfan4ever View Post
        She has no reason to remain in LA and she should have been stronger with Zoe and kicked her butt out the door. Just cos your father owns an apartment doesn't mean you can barge into the tenant's home, there are laws against that
        While true none of their names are on the lease so it would have to be Reese pressing charges against Zoe it's kinda hard to do something like that overseas...

Comment

LOL Flo isn't the only one that should move to another country. I guess I should too as I seem to have lost my freedom of speech. Every time I mention Hope chased, bedded, and became pregnant by a married man my post disappears. I mean really?? I call Hope going over to the no tell motel everyday whispering in Liam;s ear to forget Steffy and let's take up where we left off years ago chasing a man. I think sleeping with a man before he files any kind of papers to dissolve his marriage bedding a married man just as her accepting a proposal before any papers were filed. Liam could have filed divorce papers months before he slept with Hope. I guess this is just a very biased message board or either the moderators don't watch the show. I remain awed by my post being pulled for this as it was exactly how it played out on TV. SMDH

Comment

• Butterfly7s
            Butterfly7s commented
            Editing a comment
            ITA!!! It shocks me how more viewers arn't annoyed with Hope's actions on here. Hope changed innoncent Kelly's life by not considering her needs. Instead Hope aggressively inserted herself into Liam's life once she had a bone to chew on.

Hope should stare hard at the portrait of Liam with Steffy! They would be together and Kelly with her Dad home if Hope never got involved. In my State she officially could be charged as a Homewreaker.

Most Lope days I can't watch due to Hope's hypocrisy of morals and values. So ITA with your post and don't understand why more don't feel this way past or no past. A child's father was pursued to such a degree even today his attention must be split between Hope and Kelly.

• voice of reason
            voice of reason commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm glad you got to post before this message just disappears into thin air. Every other post I have called Hope out for chasing, bedding, and becoming engaged to a married man has bit the dust. Chances are others feel this way and have had their post removed also. I have seen where others have asked where their posts have gone. Geesh, I haven't watched the show in months because of the Logan love fest now I guess I may ditch the message board for the same reason,

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
        Working...
        X