Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should i do a TWIRL now for you,Zoe? #ROFL FLO crack me up sometimes..."

So, should i do a twirl now for you, ZOE... ha ha. LOL

She said, This crazy barging in my apt. is true. ZOE acting nuts.

Flo just cracks me up @ times and i love it! LOL

---

Greta...

Kind of like Flo, I think she has regrets for the role she played in the baby kidnapping. Zoe is right though, it is her Dads apartment not Flo’s. I hope when Zoe finds out what Reese did, she does the right thing and tells the truth to Hope and Liam. They need their baby back!

Comment

just cos its her dads apartment gives her zero rights to barge in, her dad left the place to Flo and didnt give Zoe care taker rights

Comment

Florence is awsome. Glad she is a Regular

Comment

I hate Flo with a vengeance. She is pond scum, and boring pond scum to boot. I hope Zoe kicks her worthless behind all the way to federal prison. I don't know when I've hated a soap character more. Reese at least wanted to save his daughter's life by doing the evil switching, worthless Flo was just greedy. I don't see a think likable about her. Not one thing. She's insipid and boring at best.
          Last edited by Camille78; February 12th, 2019, 12:30 AM.

Comment

Camille78 we dont agree on much but I feel the same about Flo.

Flo better have as that same energy when she has to don that orange jumpsuit. If I had my way she'd be twirling and connecting with my fist for stealing Hopes baby for $50k

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X