Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kelly Phoebe need SMART,STRONG women in their lives said Steffy... (About hope...)

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kelly Phoebe need SMART,STRONG women in their lives said Steffy... (About hope...)

I agree girl...

Now,you can keep this fan loving ya steffy by remembering these words 4 yourself, steffy, when you start feelin' the hots again for your EX.

Such a wonderful great scene by steffy saying all this about her step-sis, hope.Hope is a great role model for many including phoebe and for kelly too

Greta.
    Last edited by asoapaddiction; February 11th, 2019, 01:58 PM.

Hope is still not smart or strong. And it is absolutely nauseating Bell has Steffy spouting such nonsense.
    Last edited by ABeth; February 11th, 2019, 02:29 PM.

Comment

I agree they do need strong mart women in their lives like steffy who is vwry strong and smart and independent which is why they don't need hope in their lives she is not smart or strong

Comment

• Reesiecup
        Reesiecup commented
        Editing a comment
        Steffy was born with a silver spoon in her mouth. She was born into wealth and privilege. She doesn't know what it is to do without anything. She can afford to be independent. Having all the advantages life can offer doesn't make her a strong woman.

• loganfan1234
        loganfan1234 commented
        Editing a comment
        Little miss not so independent who is relying on her ex-husband who is married to someone else to be a daddy to a baby she suddenly decided to adopt. Steffy isn't strong in the least bit.

• BrAk5742
        BrAk5742 commented
        Editing a comment
        Doesn't matter what Steffy was born with... she got Forrester back into her family's hands, she's co-CEO of the company and has her own clothing line. Steffy also currently owns her own home so I'd say she's more independent than a host of women on the show. In fact, she effectively signs the checks of just the majority of the characters on the show... especially the two people that keep stopping by her house.

I am loving these scenes between Steffy and Hope, it is so refreshing to see!

Comment

If Steffy wants smart, strong women around her babies she needs to get on the phone to her aunts because Hope sure isn't it.
        Last edited by Booknerd; February 11th, 2019, 02:53 PM.

Comment

Hope will eventually kidnap the baby. That's the only way this storyline will have any payoff. As it is it's boring as hell.

Comment

"SMART/STRONG women" so just Katie then? I would not look to anyone in the BnB Universe to fill that particular role but that is just me.

Comment

Steffy fits smart and strong in my book. Smart and strong enough to get FC back from Bill when Eric and no one else could and strong enough to walk away from blackmailing Bill and get the rest of the Forrester shares back with no strings. She also was smart enough to become a homeowner of a multimillion dollar beach house in Malibu. No other woman on the show, even if rich, has done that. So yes, Stephanie Forrester is strong, smart and independent!

Comment

Originally posted by ABeth View Post
                Hope is still not smart or strong. And it is absolutely nauseating Bell has Steffy spouting such nonsense.
                she is only say it cos Liam is around

Comment

The only one I have noticed being smart is Zoe but we will see what she does with the information she has collected.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X