Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! IMPORTANT CASTING Spoiler From SOD!!

The new Thomas -

Matthew Atkinson, Y&R alum debuts on March 14th

Ooh I loved him on Y&R! Great news, thanks!

Comment

He is ex-Austin from Y&R....

Comment

He's definitely eye candy!

Comment

He’s cute! If Hope can’t have Liam, I’ll take Thomas for her!

Comment

• AAC82
            AAC82 commented
            Editing a comment
            I was just thinking he would look fabulous with AN's Hope! But i would really like to see her and Liam stick it out

• ILoveBizzie
            ILoveBizzie commented
            Editing a comment
            Me too, but I’ll take Thomas for her if we can’t have Lope!

I checked him out. He's cute and looks very familiar; but I don't know where I've seen him before.

Maybe I'll like Thomas this time around.

Comment

He is a really good actor.

Comment

He is cute. I'm wondering if they would consider pairing him with Maya. Only if they don't bring Caroline back with him. Since the writers don't want to really address Raya breaking up.We have seen Thomas and Sally together a few times I wouldn't mind seeing something new.

They could also turn Donna into a cougar and chase after him. They had both Katie and Brooke hook up with a younger man, why not Donna too.

Comment

• Lakergirl 04
                Lakergirl 04 commented
                Editing a comment
                Maya might as well be written out. They aren't wasting Thomas on her!

Betting he dumped Caroline again and will be sniffing after Sally in no time. I can't believe writers destroyed Caridge for the great *love* story that is Carmas.

Comment

• PeaceOut
                PeaceOut commented
                Editing a comment
                The writing for Thomas has been pretty bad when PF took over. Time for another rewrite now that a new actor is back i guess.
                It would prove Ridge's point though if he indeed goes after Sally again.

• Drew87
                Drew87 commented
                Editing a comment
                Don't make me think about it

• sunicorn
                sunicorn commented
                Editing a comment
                What point referring to Ridge?

this could work..Austin and abby's affair was horrendous, but they did have chemistry..plus I dont care much for summer..

i just hope that bell hasnt brought thomas back so he can get on his knees and beg just like taylor did
              Last edited by BnbYnr90; February 11th, 2019, 12:06 PM.

Comment

• catc20
                catc20 commented
                Editing a comment
                Summer is as awful as her mother. I only liked her when she called her mother out on her past

• BnbYnr90
                BnbYnr90 commented
                Editing a comment
                yes she always has been a witch..and I forgot what she and fen did..just remembered it..now I remember why I never liked her even when she was an abbot..

• kitty711
                kitty711 commented
                Editing a comment
                I wasn't really watching Y&R when he was on

Oh I’m loving the recast! Looks like a Ridge/Taylor child

Comment

• VeeJay226
                VeeJay226 commented
                Editing a comment
                See, that was the very first thing that came to my mind, LOL. Like, oh boy, it's a Ridge look-alike. I'm excited to see what they do.

I did not like his character on Y&R, but I think he will make a great Thomas.

Comment

Wow, in some shots he looks like Adam Gregory, but in others he looks like Peirce Fode.

Perfect Thomas recast.

Comment

Not getting excited. Especially if the idea is to have him chasing after Sally Jr or Hope when both want someone else. I thought they’d cast a little bit older.

Comment

• Ella Munroe
                    Ella Munroe commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Sally loved Thomas before she got with Wyatt. Thomas supported her even after she stole from Forrester. I can see them getting back together. As for Hope, I don't know. They may or may not work. Wyatt, unfortunately, will always be treated as a consolation prize by this show.

Nice! He was definitely attractive when on Y&R... I know Summer will never be on Y&R but it would be great if she bumped into him thinking she saw a ghost!

Too bad that this actor isn't for Steffy because they would've looked dynamite together!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X