Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What has Hope done to show an "obsession" with Beth?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lndailey View Post
    I would use the word "fixated", even without mentioning her disinterest in Kelly, since she saw the baby its all she's talked about and when she went to see the baby on Friday she acted a little disconnected when Steffy told her the baby was sleeping and then perked up immediately when the baby cried and she ran in to get her. I was waiting for them to pan to a shot of her nursing the child. I think its clear the storyline is heading that direction, which is why it would make a much better s/l if they had not made this baby Beth, because at the end, this behavior is justified because she "felt" a connection to her because it was Beth.
    Exactly what I was going to say.

Comment

The fact that Hope wouldn't even hold Kelly but now comes over to see Phoebe,m hold her and rock hers but still continues to ignore Kelly. Hope also has ignores Lizzy her own niece. In fact Hope hasn't spent time with Will either.

Comment

• boldie
        boldie commented
        Editing a comment
        @indailey no this thread is just to bash Hope again. Shes been to see that baby twice.WITH Steffy and Liam present. But now shes obsessed? Maybe she has a better connection with Pheobe than Lizzie or Kelly because she is the same age as her baby would have been had she not been stolen/dead? And yes this is about dragging Hope about not having anything to do with Lizzie when EVERYONE else has done the same thing and it's annoying in its transparency, hence the double standard. I said what I said.

• thecourt99
        thecourt99 commented
        Editing a comment
        As the creator of the thread I have to disagree. I'd seen comments about an obsession and i wanted to know what happened on screen to make people come to that conclusion.

• B-Hold
        B-Hold commented
        Editing a comment
        boldie - Nope not at all. There are other people and children Hope could be around but she isn't. She's only choosing to be around Phoebe. Hope still doesn;t bond with Kelly who is months away from being a years old.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
    Working...
    X