• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! Watercooler Spoilers for week of February 18

• Wyatt tells Bill about Katie and Thorne’s marriage
    • Hope confides in Brooke
    • Sally is in for a surprise
    • Hope makes a decision about her marriage

Hope makes a decision about her marriage? Oh man, I hope she isn't pushing Liam away out of her pain, you should never make big decisions like that while you're grieving.

Comment

Hope makes a decision about her marriage. Oh boy here we go. Liam needs to be with Steffy and the girls blah blah blah seriously I CANNOT with this show

Comment

• fracabell
        fracabell commented
        Editing a comment
        I hope Steffy tells Liam where he can go if this does happen, and its straight to hell.

Gezz Hope! Get hold of your self!

Comment

This impulsive behaviour from Hope is exactly why Liam got involved with Steffy to begin with. Leaving the ring on the mantle and running off.
        She is so weak, and has not changed one bit And i do not see anything noble about it when she wants Liam back after running back to Steffy.

Comment

Come on, we saw this a mile away. I, along with others, speculated that she will let Liam "go" to be a full time father to both girls. Once the baby reveal happens look out because the triangle from hell will resume!

Comment

• fracabell
            fracabell commented
            Editing a comment
            I just hope that Steffy will tell Liam she doesn't need a live in father for her kids and she doesn't care if he goes back to Hope but its not with her and the kids.

oh please, what decision could Hope have to make about her marriage? this is so dumb. there is no decision needing to be made in the boring Lope marriage. Oh what could the decision be, if Liam goes to work at 10 or 11 am? If they use bounce dryer sheets or snuggle? If Hope can go with Liam every single time he visits Kelly or they get a divorce? This is just Bell needing to put out a "spoiler" to make Lope popular, now even Bell's spoilers are propping Lope.

Comment

I can only imagine Sally's surprise, to come home and find wyatt in bed naked.

Comment

• Mskiki
              Mskiki commented
              Editing a comment
              Not much of a surprise there that's pretty much their usual day to day relationship in bed with occasional brakes to leave the house

• Camille78
              Camille78 commented
              Editing a comment
              Wyatt and Sally should both be surprised not to have a job because neither seems to ever go to work. I'm beginning to despise both characters.

Uh, shouldn't Wyatt let Katie decide when and how to tell Bill anything about her private life? Why is Wyatt being such a gossip?

Hope confiding in Brooke isn't a spoiler. It's like saying the sky is blue is a spoiler.

As far as Hope making a decision about her marriage, if she's deciding to send Liam off to Steffy after Steffy proposed to her for Liam...geez, when is Liam going to develop enough of a spine to be upset that he keeps being passed back and forth like a possession? Is he really that desperate not to be the one who ever has to make a decision for himself?

Comment

• fracabell
              fracabell commented
              Editing a comment
              It would be good to see Liam alone, Hope gifts Liam back to steffy, she says she doesn't want that gift and regifts him to some random girl, who sees Liam moping around cause the girls just keep regifting him, they wrap him in pretty new wrapping with bows, but they keep passing him to the next without even opening him up

• RAS1990
              RAS1990 commented
              Editing a comment
              Hope confides in Brooke.....Hope wants to adopt..she might ask to adopt Phoebe.

Hope makes a decision about her marriage...Liam agrees to the adoption, especially if she wants to adopt Phoebe, or she will do it as a single parent.

I don't think Hope will say Liam should be with Steffy, just that she is willing to adopt as a single parent.

• Xyla
              Xyla commented
              Editing a comment
              ITA--let Liam be alone for a while. He seems utterly unable to function without a relationship to support him. He doesn't just move on, he leaps on without ever even considering that it might be a good idea to take a break and a breath and figure out his next move before making it.

At this point I hope her decision is to end her marriage just so I don't have to watch the worst couple ever anymore would be great.

It is no spoiler of Hope confiding in Brooke she does that all the time. She just wants Brooke to tell her what to do that is who she is and she is a mini Brooke.

Comment

• Camille78
              Camille78 commented
              Editing a comment
              Totally agree.

If Hope tells Liam to be with Steffy and he actually goes to Steffy, that tells me all i need to know. I hope if this happens Steffy tells him to go kick rocks!

Comment

• Xyla
              Xyla commented
              Editing a comment
              What it would confirm for me is that Liam has absolutely no spine, really meant it when he said he didn't want to make his own decisions, and will just do whatever the loudest voice in the room currently tells him to do. In short, that he's a weak, sorry excuse of a human being.

Originally posted by Flowercity79 View Post
            If Hope tells Liam to be with Steffy and he actually goes to Steffy, that tells me all i need to know. I hope if this happens Steffy tells him to go kick rocks!
            What does that tell you? It tells me that Brad Bell wants to keep this triangle going.

Comment

• Flowercity79
              Flowercity79 commented
              Editing a comment
              That plus Liam obviously doesnt love either woman and only loves himself! He will go wherever the wind blows smh

Originally posted by boldie View Post
            Hope makes a decision about her marriage. Oh boy here we go. Liam needs to be with Steffy and the girls blah blah blah seriously I CANNOT with this show
            All I want to know is how will that help Hope see Phoebe more? I'm guessing the "martyr" will be welcome anytime, day or night, to see the "chosen one"! It's literally makes me sick that previous Kelly is an after thought to everyone! I cant watch this mess of a show!

Comment

• boldie
              boldie commented
              Editing a comment
              I know because that's not what someone obsessed should do, cut off access....but Who knows there so much stupidity with this s/l.

Originally posted by reggyreg View Post
            Come on, we saw this a mile away. I, along with others, speculated that she will let Liam "go" to be a full time father to both girls. Once the baby reveal happens look out because the triangle from hell will resume!
            With the babymoon SL, I already expected Bell to do a repeat of the Sl from 2013 and Hope feeling blaming herself for the death of their baby and sending Liam to Steffy to be with his only daughter.
            When Bell didn't focus on the blame game, I was pleasantly surprised, no repeat.
            __

Then we had the adoption SL and now it seems as if Hope might sent Liam to Steffy so that he can be a full-time father to the girls and Hope is willing to settle for being aunt Hope.

In 2013 we had Steffy deciding that their marriage has to end because Liam deserves to be a father (and adoption then being no option for Steffy because Liam deserved to have biological children).
            I guess now, that we have Hope declaring that she won't ever get pregnant again because she does not want to have to go through that again and does not want to replace her beloved Beth, Hope will also push Liam to the option that fits his life's purpose (fathering and raising children) better - and will sent him to Steffy, Kelly and Phoebe.

Liam: . I wanted to be a father. I wanted to be a parent. With you. Because giving my child what i never had growing up was the most important thing I could do, and providing stability and love to that child was the most important thing I could do. That is the culmination of my whole existence.
            Steffy: I'm sorry! I'm sorry!
            Liam: Shut up! Shut up! There's nothing more important than giving stability and love to our child. And you... you took that away from me.

Comment

Originally posted by SteamIsTheOTP View Post
              • Wyatt tells Bill about Katie and Thorne’s marriage
              • Hope confides in Brooke
              • Sally is in for a surprise
              • Hope makes a decision about her marriage
              Hope is so childish. Hope only wants Lame whenever Steffy wants him. Now that Steffy gifted Lame to her after all that interfering Hope did in Steam marriage. Now that Steffy doesn’t want Lame, Hope no longer wants him. Seriously.

When Leo comes for Steffy, watch Hope and Brooke start flooding around Leo and try to claim him as Hopes next destiny. I can’t!

Comment

• Lakergirl 04
                Lakergirl 04 commented
                Editing a comment
                Leo isn't returning. Liam will be Steffy new love interest. I am sure Hope will have Wyatt or New Thomas interested in her. They already set Both in motion by them discussing their dead son, and Wyatt concerned for Hope. Plus Thomas is returning, and they flirted with them before.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X