Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Can the Phoebe SL End Quickly?

I see a lot of posts saying the Phoebe/Beth SL will end quickly. How can it? Posters have told me KB signed a contract as Flo for a year. Flo is as guilty as Reese, amd Zoe knows that, or is in the process of finding out. So, if the truth about Phoebe comes out, Flo is off to prison for federal crimes. Exit KB way before a year! There is no way to redeem her character. Her name is on all the documents, not Reese's. I do think Zoe will find out the truth, confront Reese, maybe just by phone, then be killed or land in a coma for a year. Or, she may keep quiet to protect her dad. Either way, I can't see the baby switch SL ending short of January 2020 unless KB exits early.

Thoughts?

Only thing I can think of is if they have Reese change the maternity/paternity results if the actress is signed for a year. Reese will do everything he can to cover his tracks and he has access to records. How long is Wayne Brady signed for?
    I wouldnt put stock in signed contracts, because Ingo was signed as the new Thorne and that fizzled out pretty quickly

Comment

She could always flip on Reese, strike a deal..

Comment

• Camille78
        Camille78 commented
        Editing a comment
        I thought of that, but no way could she get off scot free. She's guilty of so many federal crimes. It isn't like she participated in stealing an inanimate object. I think if they didn't lock her up, Hope and Steffy would kill her...literally. And I wouldn't blame either.

Thanks boldie. Like you, I don't put much stock in contracts because I think most of them have an early termination clause. I don't have any idea how long Wayne or KB signed for myself. You are right. Reese forged the birth certificate information, and surely put Flo's name as the mother, but Zoe knows Flo did not have a baby. It seems Zoe is going to be learning the whole truth, so I see only three scenarios: 1. Zoe calls the police, tells Steffy, etc., 2. Zoe meets with an accident, ot 3. Zoe keeps quiet to protect her father. Number one ends the SL quickly, two and three drag it out. I want Hope to het her baby back...eventually, but I'd rather the SL have some twists and turns.

Comment

• boldie
        boldie commented
        Editing a comment
        I have a sick sinking feeling we are not going to get Beth and Her parents reunion in a nice pink bow. I do think there's a twist but something that will compound the lie like tampering with DNA results or something.
        I dont think Zoe would tell on her dad, he will sweet talk and spin some emotional guilt trip. Maybe like some posters speculate she will have a accident and be in a coma or something. Whatever the twist to drag the thing out I hope the writers make it somewhat believable or viable.

• huntingh
        huntingh commented
        Editing a comment
        Wayne was recurring while Katrina is added as a full time contract player to cbs website.

Originally posted by boldie View Post
      Only thing I can think of is if they have Reese change the maternity/paternity results if the actress is signed for a year. Reese will do everything he can to cover his tracks and he has access to records. How long is Wayne Brady signed for?
      I wouldnt put stock in signed contracts, because Ingo was signed as the new Thorne and that fizzled out pretty quickly
      Aaron D. Spears - Justin's actor - got changed from recurring actor to getting a contract - but did that ever really make a change for him? I don't remember Justin really getting a SL or being shown so much more.

Ivy's actress had gotten a contract for several years, when she had joined - and after 1 1/2 years Bell did not know how to use her anymore and Ivy got sent off to Australia (Liam's kidnapping/amnesia SL) and Bell later had Ivy being reduced to appear occasionally.

But who knows how Bell is writing his SL.
      Deacon had been introduced as the guy who just had found out about his son and then wanted to sell that boy for a million dollars - and still was around for a long time (even got married to the sister of the man he had wanted to sell his son to).
      On B&B we had characters forgiving or forgetting that someone has shot them in the back and left them to die, has kidnapped their son/spouse/son-on-law.... and had let him think he was married to his kidnapper and had sex with an amnesic Liam, has almost killed the other by letting him fall from an helicopter into the ocean, pushed the other from the terrance.... .

If they recast Thomas and he falls for Flo, don't be surprised if she will be there at the Thanksgiving table, regardless of her former actions.

Comment

• boldie
        boldie commented
        Editing a comment
        Excellent points, you just brought back soooooo many memories. I think if Thomas is back he will be angst for Wyatt and Sally.
        What happened to Donna and Eric and Quinn angst? So many dropped s/ls

• lndailey
        lndailey commented
        Editing a comment
        Good points- I don't think getting a contract means much of anything except you are guaranteed a certain amount of money over a year which equals appearances, not necessarily storyline. So Justin showing up to hear Bill spout off about his love for Steffy/Brooke/Katie keeps up his contract. I wouldn't be surprised if the Will custody s/l was done partly to give Carter and Justin some end of the year screen time to meet their quota.

And yes, if the woman who kidnapped Liam can be at the dinner table, married to the Forrester patriarch, as well as the woman who stole Forrester designs and cost them millions, then you better believe Flo will be there as well

• Camille78
        Camille78 commented
        Editing a comment
        Flo wouldn't have to pair up with anyone to be at the Forresters' Thanksgiving. Seems they all call a truce and eat one big meal together! It's ridiculous. As nothing happens, I don't watch those any more.

Can't see Flo integrating with anyone unless they don't know about her criminal activity. Brooke, Hope, Taylor, Steffy, Ridge, Liam and others would all be out for blood, with good reason. The only way she could be halfway accepted is if Zoe is prevented from exposing her in some way. I don't put it past Flo to kill Zor to keep her quiet. Zoe is so assertive, she's not going to make anything easy for Flo, even if she does keep quiet to protect her dad.

The SLs are outlandish, but stealing a baby? Bill only let Taylor off the hook if she agreed to go to counseling, and then he only did it for Steffy. I don't think Thomas would want anything to do with the woman who caused his sister so much pain.
      Last edited by Camille78; February 11th, 2019, 05:54 AM.

Comment

• lndailey
        lndailey commented
        Editing a comment
        You forget that Thomas was still with Sally even after she cost his family millions....

• Camille78
        Camille78 commented
        Editing a comment
        I was living in Europe then. We were years behind!

I thought I read that Wayne Brady was only on through February so I think he is gone. I think Zoe will keep the secret to protect her father and Flo will only be exposed as an unwitting accomplice but no charges filed. She can say that he lied about where he got the baby and she had no idea it was Hope's baby thereby also being a victim. No one gets put away for their crimes in this town so it isn't too farfetched to believe that she would get off or that no one would press charges against her. Heck, they'll probably give her a job working at Forrester before long.

Comment

Maybe Zoe keeps quiet to protect her dad and Steffy will take the babies out of town to keep them away from Hope. She'll need to go on maternity leave. Off topic baby Phoebe is sooo adorable!!

Comment

Originally posted by Camille78 View Post
          I see a lot of posts saying the Phoebe/Beth SL will end quickly. How can it? Posters have told me KB signed a contract as Flo for a year. Flo is as guilty as Reese, amd Zoe knows that, or is in the process of finding out. So, if the truth about Phoebe comes out, Flo is off to prison for federal crimes. Exit KB way before a year! There is no way to redeem her character. Her name is on all the documents, not Reese's. I do think Zoe will find out the truth, confront Reese, maybe just by phone, then be killed or land in a coma for a year. Or, she may keep quiet to protect her dad. Either way, I can't see the baby switch SL ending short of January 2020 unless KB exits early.

Thoughts?
          This baby switch storyline was too easy. I bet in the long run this baby do belong to someone else.

Comment

• Camille78
            Camille78 commented
            Editing a comment
            It would be more interesting if it does belong to someone else, but I think the mother is certainly Hope.

Wrap this puppy up the sooner the better I get the feeling they'll drag this one out til KKL comes back full time on the show after her "Help I'm a celebrity" thing is done.

Comment

• bandwagon
            bandwagon commented
            Editing a comment
            KKL was only on that show for 7 days (day 17-24) , so that was a wrap. Unless she took vacation time, she should be back soon.

• boldie
            boldie commented
            Editing a comment
            I follow KKL on IG shes back in the states and on vacay with her man for few days. Shes back at the studio next week I think she said

Same "dramatic, show-stopping, thrilling" way everything ends. Someone is babbling about how "we shouldnt be talking about this...." Yet they ARE. Probably in Steffys office (which is the most likely place for EVERYONE to overhear since apparently there is no place else to work in there).

Someone overheard and then THAT someone tells someone else 20 seconds later and then someone ELSE overhears THEM talking about how they shouldnt be talking about it.....

Same same same.

The only time overhearing was amazing writing is how Bridget learned about Brooke and Deacon's filtht affair while she was several months pregnant with Saint Hope. Bridget overheard them on a baby monitor declaring their undyyyyying love and praising each other over their great SACRIFICE "for" Bridget....

Jennifer Finnegan was absolutely STUNNING in that scene. Now THAT was writing!!!
          Last edited by Sopranojenn; February 11th, 2019, 11:15 PM.

Comment

• threadbender
            threadbender commented
            Editing a comment
            It really was. In fact, I think that I should go and watch that again on youtube, if I can find it.

I don't think I can take a year of this storyline every day, I don't think I can take a year of it period. I have grown to hate the name Pheobe.

Comment

Originally posted by justinsane View Post
            Wrap this puppy up the sooner the better I get the feeling they'll drag this one out til KKL comes back full time on the show after her "Help I'm a celebrity" thing is done.
            Thats good I have a feeling she'll get a front and center SL

Comment

Flo will probably die. She won't last a year!

Comment

• Camille78
                Camille78 commented
                Editing a comment
                I hope she doesn't last. She's as boring as watching a blank TV screen! Death might be too good for Flo. She needs to suffer.

Hoping the story wraps up quickly. The usual people talking in a public space and are over-heard. I would love for it to be Steffy and that she, while brokenhearted, goes to the police and have Liam and Hope meet up with her and the baby. Then, she can go on maternity leave. She takes Kelly away to give Liam, Hope and Beth the opportunity to bond as a family and to give her a chance to grieve; she goes to FI.

Flo can disappear ala Sheila or she can receive immunity for testifying against Reese. We find out that, when she was young, she was forced to give up a child and she relived that with this story. She is found to be suffering from PTSD and gets treatment.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X