Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think a thomas/Hope pairing might be interesting.. but making Beth his would be a rewrite that doesnt make sense.

But thomas coming back.. well most of us are figuring it's for Sally but hey.. wouldn't it be interesting if it were for Hope?!?! and then set up a quadrangle - Sally/Hope/Wyatt/Thomas.. as Sally is hurt/mad that he came back for Hope not her and start messing around there and then hope leaning on wyatt for support..but then that would open up liam for steffy and I DO NOT WANT THAT.. keep my Steff away from that cold waffle...

Comment

I would much rather Hope be with Thomas than Wyatt. The new Thomas is cute. Sally can keep Wyatt.

Comment

Originally posted by Mhflakes View Post

This! I agree with every word.
        Everyone seems to forget all that Brooke has done and sweeps it under the rug all because ‘IT WAS HER DESTINY’
        its insane how they seek to have her portrayed as this "redeemed" woman, when all she continues to do is stir the pot..

in this current marriage with her "destiny", ridge, she has done nothing but make his daughter's life a living hell..

she outed what steffy and bill did to hope and even encouraged her to chase liam..if ridge wasn't being written as her pet monkey, he would dumped her by now..

Comment

I could see a Thomas and Hope pairing. They have their magical connection to their children in common...although if Thomas is coming back without Douglas and Caroline, I guess that means he's abandoning the kid again. Maybe it wasn't so magical after all.

Comment

• ILoveBizzie
            ILoveBizzie commented
            Editing a comment
            Maybe they’ll recast Caroline and Douglas will be found out to be Ridge’s. Bridge will need some complications soon.

• bandwagon
            bandwagon commented
            Editing a comment
            I have no problem if a Ridge swimmer got away in time to create Douglas,

It would be the most interesting thing in this pathetic story yet, but poor father Thomas needs a second baby as little as Liam does!

Comment

That would be an amazing twist to this otherwise dull storyline!! It would explain the resemblance to Kelly and maybe lead to an interesting future for this show!!

Comment

Okay, not going to compare these ladies and see which one has been the bigger sleeze.

BUT - I would LOVE it if Thomas was the father of Beth. Put him with his baby momma and finally free Liam to be the man that truly loves only Steffy. That is the only way I could ever accept them together.

NuThomas is coming back in mid March, so who knows - But I am all for Thomas being the BD.

Bell promised a SL that would rock all the families for years to come - this would sure do the trick!

Comment

• lexyluvsny
                lexyluvsny commented
                Editing a comment
                We know Bell exaggerates A LOT so his idea of "rock the families" isn't the same as a normal person!

I always said from the minute Hope got pregnant that what if the child won't Liam's the irony certainly would be there after Steffy being thrashed for possibly being pregnant with Bill's child due to a ONS. Now we know SL wise that Hope thought for sure she lost Liam to Steffy, and she was devastated by that. What if she had a meaningless ONS with someone else, and they both agreed at the time to forget it ever happened because it didn't matter to either of them. Shortly after that Hope reunites with Liam knowing how he feels about ONS she keeps the whole thing to herself and decides it was better off forgotten. Then she became pregnant and was certain Liam was the father. Now before anyone thinks I am thrashing Hope here I am looking at this through SL potential more then let's thrash a character if Hope had Liam's baby and they get the child back after baby switch all well send them to the backburner. However, now if it came out that the child was say someone else, I don't know if Thomas is a possibility trying to remember if he was on the canvas at that time, but then again he is a Forrester could pop in to visit from time to time without viewers being aware he's in town, maybe he had a huge falling out with Caroline or was he with Sally at that point can't remember came to visit Steffy, became depressed encountered Hope they shared their sorrows one thing led to another. Now Hope discovers along with Liam that Thomas not him is the father,and Hope confesses about the ONS but Thomas has a crushing blow of his own, turns out he isn't Douglas father, Ridge is, but Caroline has gone back to New York wanting nothing to do with either one (the actress is now on another soap), although Ridge does want to provide for the child and makes that clear to Brooke. Anyway, Hope deals with the fall out of what happened and wonders if her marriage can be salvaged or not, now just because I say this doesn't mean I advocate for Hope and Thomas pairing, I don't think just because you have a child with someone you have to automatically be with them, but at the same token Taylor wants Thomas to fight for his rights as the father. Now we have more SL and some uncertainty as to what will happen along with more drama, than oh, we got Beth back all is perfect let's go be happy.

Comment

Honestly, I don't see one reason why Thomas would be Beth's father. Many Steffy fans have said they are relieved that she and Liam are done, but when I read a post like this, it is pretty hard to believe it. If we're going to just say any random character could be the father with no sound reasoning, why stop at Thomas? Where are the threads for Wyatt, Ridge, Eric, Charlie, the flying Spaghetti monster being Beth's father? None of that is even hinted at on the show. People just need to deal with the fact that Liam and Hope had a baby, and that it was illegally adopted by Steffy. End of story. Everything else is just a boat ride down the river Denial.

Comment

• bandwagon
                  bandwagon commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I agree with you.

• boldie
                  boldie commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Omg my thoughts exactly. River denial that had me chuckling

If you're going to make Hope's daughter Thomas's, make Steffy's daughter Charlie's, and Bill's son Eric's. Just as ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Ballfan View Post
                  If you're going to make Hope's daughter Thomas's, make Steffy's daughter Charlie's, and Bill's son Eric's.

Just as ridiculous.

i didnt even post in this topic til' i read ur post rofl great one again ball.ikr!

no way he is the father but um, er, ok."

Comment

I here is for months looking at post after post saying Bell should remove Steffy from the hope propping,and look now the want Steffy to be the aunt of hopes baby

Comment

Id love that twist it would serve liam right for abandoning kelly.plus that would explain why beth looks like kelly they are cousins im betting the writers are not talented enough to think of a good twist like that.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X