Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thomas and Hope baby

Already made a thread liked his before, but apparently some of us cannot be adults and not get a thread shut down...

But it's something I think would he awesome so Im restarting it.

Does anyone think it would be awesome if they somehow made this baby Thomas's (he IS coming back and it wouldn't be the first time Bell has rewritten a storyline) or if they had him and Hope hook up and she has a kid with him?

I'm just trying to picture Brooke and Taylor trying to co- grandparent and that alone makes me want this storyline. It would be all sorts of soapy goodness.

If you disagree try and do it respectfully.

Now that would be a twist no one saw coming

Comment

Just wishful thinking from the HHCOAA.

Comment

• FatedCinderella
        FatedCinderella commented
        Editing a comment
        Not entirely sure what the point of this reply was, unless it was just an attempt at baiting to get the thread shut down.
        Almost all threads posted here are speculation and wishful thinking. I didn't post it as a spoiler or even a rumor. I posted it as something that would be an awesome twist.

• B&B blonde
        B&B blonde commented
        Editing a comment
        what is HHCOAA?/

Why can't Hope and Liam just share a baby? Having Hope and Thomas be Beth's parents is so left field and in the realm of the twilight zone.
      Everything about this storyline cements the fact that Beth is Liam and Hope's baby. There is nothing that has happened on screen or off, no hints, nothing to suggest a question about paternity for baby Beth.
      It would be more believable to have Kelly turn out to be Bill's child instead of Liams but that hasn't happened and doesn't look like itll go that way either.

Comment

• B&B blonde
        B&B blonde commented
        Editing a comment
        Hope doesn't need to lie and its not in her character to lie. wishful thinking for sure.

• Xyla
        Xyla commented
        Editing a comment
        But Hope has lied and has needed to lie. She lied about the pills she was taking when Liam assumed she had stopped. She lied about being "married in her heart" to Liam, letting all her little fans believe that she was still remaining virginal until marriage as opposed to shacking up with a guy who was still married himself. She certainly hasn't told Liam that she was making out with Wyatt at his house the night Liam proposed to her. I'm sure Wyatt doesn't know she ran to Liam to tell him she was pregnant with Wyatt's child long before she told Wyatt himself. Hope keeps anything she thinks will hurt her public image or Liam's assumptions about her to herself, lying by omission if not commission. She simply gets away with it while others don't. That's the only difference.

• boldie
        boldie commented
        Editing a comment
        @b&bblonde why do they want this baby Beth to be Thomas or someone elses soooooo bad. It's annoying. Shes liams. We seen it off and on screen. Good grief there's no paternity question.argh its maddening with the long essays why it could be but ignoring the writers the actors the scenes the dialogue that it it's not. BETH is LIAMS

I can appreciate the alternate ideas. They are always welcomed by me. I find sometimes the ideas the viewers come up with end up being more interesting than the storylines.

It would be a twist to have it 've Thomas baby. I wouldn't have seen that coming. I won't lie I'm expecting a better pay off then for it just to end up in a happy ending. Otherwise I have to question what was the point of the whole story. So yes I would like this to have a twist. I just don't know how I feel about a Forrester/ Logan baby. If that would make Thomas a front burner story I could possibly accept it.

I think even if there was a twist and it was made Thomas' child let Lope stay married. Let Liam be a step dad.

Comment

• Lakergirl 04
        Lakergirl 04 commented
        Editing a comment
        I think Steffy got angry because Liam forgot the milk, and felt abandoned. So when she went for a drive she stopped off at a bar, and had a one night stand. It turns out the guy also works at Uber and when he was giving her a ride home, she was up for much more than that. She put it out of her mind, and begins to have flashes, and its a uber baby. So now there is no connection to Steam, and Steffy moves on with her life! Liam only has one child with Hope. Win win. Since people want Steffy from Lope!

• MozSweetPea
        MozSweetPea commented
        Editing a comment
        lakergirl I'm not even sure what that whole thing means. Not all fans feel like if they break Lope up Steffy needs to take him back. I was a Steam fan I feel like it's been too much water under the bridge now for them to reunite Steam now or any time in the future. I just feel like the triangle has been done over and over for Steffy Liam and Hope all need something new than to be caught in an endless triangle. I'm not saying one couple can't get back together at some point but it would be nice to see them all focus their direction for so.done else for a while. There is no reason that the only way tha r can happen is for Steffy to have slept with some random guy.

• MozSweetPea
        MozSweetPea commented
        Editing a comment
        Xyla I agree with that.. I don't think if they had a twist and it turned out to be Thomas' child that Hope and Thin as needed to be an instant family. When I said it would put him on the front burner I meant because of his ties with both Steffy and Hope. I also didn't feel like that would be a reason to split Lope up. While I would prefer the triangle to just end all together I don't see how it should just be a deal break for Lope. If they chose to keep Lope together I would have no problem with Liam being a step dad. While it would be ideal for both parents to raise a child together in one home as long as the parents got akong, there is wrong just being co parents.

For me personally I would like to see the whole triangle focus their attention on something else for a while. I guess I just don't believe a baby should be reasons to make two people an instant couple. Like you said Thomas and Caroline can still be happy together and if Lope chose to stay together so could they.

It would make for an interesting storyline, but I don't really care whose baby it is just that this storyline would end and no more babies in the future.

The show needs to get back to its roots!

Comment

• Camille78
        Camille78 commented
        Editing a comment
        It sure does!

• Xyla
        Xyla commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, I'd be fine if they backed off pregnancy/baby story lines for a while. Will's not a baby, but he was the center of a custody story line not long ago, too. They could concentrate on the adults instead of the kids for a while, especially since they don't really have any kids old enough to carry a story right now anyway. That is, they don't have anyone old enough to provide teenage angst at the moment.

No. It wouldn't interest me because its not buyable. Hope wouldnt do that. Now Steffy? We know she and her mom like one night stands
      ​​​​Kelly could be the Ups man baby. Maybe she got more than packages delivered. Taylor said in AAA she slept with strangers.

​​​​I take a Wyatt and Hope kid in the future. Many years from now.
      ​​​​​​

Comment

• B&B blonde
        B&B blonde commented
        Editing a comment
        if we are keeping count on Taylor it might be hard to do because she said she picked up men in bars but she never said how many.
        I think Brooke and taylor have pretty much slept with the same men. but Brooke didn't sleep with her own family which taylor has slept with all the logans? so actually taylor has had more sex partners than Brooke.

• thecourt99
        thecourt99 commented
        Editing a comment
        let's not move the goalposts. If the issue is quantity, then it should stay that way. if it is about whether or not someone was in a relationship, then that should be the focus. the post that originally brought this up was talking about quantity.

• bandwagon
        bandwagon commented
        Editing a comment
        thecourt99 Thank you.. I was also trying to give Both Taylor and Brooke the benefit of the doubt when it came to me not remembering the details to those relationships in question.

Originally posted by FatedCinderella View Post
      Already made a thread liked his before, but apparently some of us cannot be adults and not get a thread shut down...

But it's something I think would he awesome so Im restarting it.

Does anyone think it would be awesome if they somehow made this baby Thomas's (he IS coming back and it wouldn't be the first time Bell has rewritten a storyline) or if they had him and Hope hook up and she has a kid with him?
      Would it be awesome that they do to Thomas like they did to his mother and his sister and rewrite the SL so that he had sex with Hope while committed to someone else, probably having him go in the matter of a week from Sally to Hope to Caroline?

I wouldn't think so, wouldn't want Thomas to be a bed hopper.
      We saw Thomas on screen asking Sally to come back with him to LA and had him telling his family that he wants to be with Sally and still will be a dad to Douglas.

Later, when Sally came back in June (and Liam had just reunited with Steffy), we had it said that Thomas had just given her a ticket to LA and had told her that he wants to be with his son and has chosen to get back with Caroline.
      We had Steffy and Ridge talking in June about that Thomas had sent them a message that he is back with Caroline and they were happy for Thomas.
      We had it been said at the end of June that Hope had suffered from pregnancy symptoms for a while already. and so she took a pregnancy test and then went to the doctor to confirm it.

So did Thomas cheat on Sally or on Caroline, when he supposedly got on a plane from NY to LA for a quick ON and then went back to whom??

Comment

• Camille78
        Camille78 commented
        Editing a comment
        You have a good point about BB not adhering to reality in anything, really.

• Xyla
        Xyla commented
        Editing a comment
        It's a little late to wish Thomas not to be a bed hopper. When he was brought back the last time, it was made clear that he'd been less than careful about his romantic entanglements in Paris, got involved with an intern, and then tried to get Steffy to bet him that he couldn't bed Ivy, who was involved with, and living with, Wyatt at the time. Steffy not only refused to take the bet but told him to leave Ivy alone, and he still went through with his seduction, and though they didn't actually get as far as having sex, they certainly made out plenty. Since then, he's bounced back and forth between Caroline and Sally. So, he's not exactly someone who seems to take commitment--or even consent--all that seriously.

• viennagirl
        viennagirl commented
        Editing a comment
        I know that Thomas had sex with the intern and with employee in Paris. But all these times it has been shown that he was never in a serious and committed relationship and his sexual partners knew that too - he didn't cheat in a girlfriend then.

We have never seen him bedhopping when he was finally really in a serious relationship with either Caroline or later Sally.
        He always was commited to one - Caroline needed Bill's scheme because Thomas was with Sally and Caroline regretted that she had not stopped Thomas before, when he had left LA.
        Thomas ended it with Sally and he sent her back to LA, before he reunited with Caroline.

Please show me a proof, that they ever had Thomas bed hopping when he had told someone he loves her and wants her to live with him, has lived together with someone?

I really don't care too much who Beth's dad is, but I don't think Thomas is at all feasible. I'd rather have Beth's dad be some guy Hope met in Italy, but the timeline seems off. Then again, BB never let reality bother with his SLs.

Comment

I'd love for perfect Hope to find out Beth wasn't Liam's baby. That would be great if it were Thomas's child.

Comment

• Camille78
          Camille78 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, even though I don't like the baby being Thomas', if it knocks Hope off the pedestal she's put herself on, I'm all for it.

It would be a twist which is something we haven’t had on this show in a good long while! I wouldn’t mind it at all! Honestly hope Thomas is coming back on screen and all up in Hopes space!
        With Hope getting so attached to Phoebe I’m wanting her to go a little crazy and ‘think’ it’s Beth and no one else feeds into her delusions but Thomas believes her and wants to help her and Thomas and Hope end up having an affair. With Liam not supporting her it puts a wedge between them and well something good a soapy. The opposite of what’s playing out now

Comment

Thomas being the father would be silly even for Bell. Especially since Caroline isn't coming back to put her foot in Hope's a$$!! How many kids can Thomas have - is he Liam the sperminator - just having babies with everyone??

I'm hoping Thomas has FC on his mind when he comes back to the show. Of course I think he's coming back to stir up trouble for Sally & Wyatt which I don't really want but that's about Bell's creative level.

I agree the show needed a twist and I said before it should have been Hope & Thorne! Brooke & Taylor & Steffy & Hope have enough BS between them. These women need some NEW problems/drama adding Thomas is just more of the same.

Do we really need to recast characters so we can have MORE people talking about Hope & her baby?? It's all ANYONE talks about - even the Fiji water girl was dragged on as stunt casting and to talk about poor Hope & her loss. Pam, Maya, Eric, Quinn...we need a someone to come on the show and talk about something else!! I'd rather have the Fiji water girl have talked about Fiji water!
          Last edited by lexyluvsny; February 11th, 2019, 06:42 AM.

Comment

• Xyla
            Xyla commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh, I'm with you on Thorne. I thought when they brought Thorne back that it would have been great if he came back looking for Hope, with whom he'd had a fling while they were both in Europe--and then have Hope and Brooke compete for his attention. The relationship between Hope and Brooke is ripe with possibilities to explore, and they've never been put in opposition to one another. Hope's just always done as Mommy says. What would Mommy have done if Hope refused to do that and set herself up as a younger romantic rival to Brooke? Bell missed the boat on that one.

Originally posted by Lakergirl 04 View Post
          No. It wouldn't interest me because its not buyable. Hope wouldnt do that. Now Steffy? We know she and her mom like one night stands
          ​​​​Kelly could be the Ups man baby. Maybe she got more than packages delivered. Taylor said in AAA she slept with strangers.

​​​​I take a Wyatt and Hope kid in the future. Many years from now.
          ​​​​​​
          pure BS! taylor was single and steffy cheated on liam because he cheated on her..

and a ons is not as bad as having a baby by ur daughter's husband..

also, with brooke's genes flowing through her, hope may one day sleep with beth's husband..thats something to consider..

and who knows how long it will be before brooke hops into bed with liam..
          Last edited by BnbYnr90; February 11th, 2019, 12:07 PM. Reason: not spam

Comment

• Camille78
            Camille78 commented
            Editing a comment
            So very, very true.

• B&B blonde
            B&B blonde commented
            Editing a comment
            Sally kissed Liam
            Steffy had SEX with Bill
            I don't see how that is even the same thing. cant get pregnant from a kiss

Originally posted by BnbYnr90 View Post

pure BS! taylor was single and steffy cheated on liam because he cheated on her..

and a ons is not as bad as having baby by ur daughter's husband..

also, with brooke's genes flowing through her, hope may one day sleep with beth's husband..thats something to consider..

and who knows how long it will be before brooke hops into bed with liam..
          This! I agree with every word.
          Everyone seems to forget all that Brooke has done and sweeps it under the rug all because ‘IT WAS HER DESTINY’

Comment

• Xyla
            Xyla commented
            Editing a comment
            Or it was "a mistake." How come Steffy, who has admitted over and over again that she was wrong to sleep with Bill, has regretted it ever since, and has not done it again cannot have that tremendous error in judgment forgiven, but no one gives a second thought to Brooke's behavior with Deacon, even with Hope as the living reminder of it? And no, I'm not suggesting Hope be blamed for her mother's behavior--I'm suggesting Brooke be reminded of her own past whenever she snarks about Steffy's behavior. Though I wouldn't mind it if Hope were reminded of some of her less-than-stellar choices when she's up on her high moral horse, too.

• BnbYnr90
            BnbYnr90 commented
            Editing a comment
            hope kissed Wyatt's brother while she was married to him and pregnant with their baby, several times..she's in no position to judge anyone..
            and brooke has been with her sister and daughter's husbands..
            they are totally outrageous..

Bill would be more dramatic and interesting. Thomas has failed as a male lead several times. Bill on the other hand is a hit. Brooke and Katie would be pissed. Maybe Steffy would be a little shook up too.

And if Kelly turned out to be Bill’s, Hope and Steffy can compete for Bill or Beth and Kelly compete for being Bill’s #1 daughter.

Comment

• Camille78
            Camille78 commented
            Editing a comment
            I have always wanted Kelly to be Bill's. Wow! How powerful would Kelly be with Steffy for a mom and Bill for a dad!

• bandwagon
            bandwagon commented
            Editing a comment
            With Bell's history I would suspect that there is a better chance of Kelly being Bill's than Beth not being Liams. The events surrounding Kelly is too much like the events surrounding Bridget

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
        Working...
        X