Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She won't have to if the writers stop and give her back her own child. Steffie needed a second baby like a hole in the head. She just cannot be grateful to have a beautiful healthy baby and let that be enough. Hope get pregnant and she has to get another one. I don't want those two to pretend to be friends it is never going to work. Let Liam co parent with Steffie and go on with his life with his wife and child. Steffie need to be out of that marriage cause as it stand she is the third party in it. Liam is over there more than he is home and they all work together.

Comment

• RAS1990
      RAS1990 commented
      Editing a comment
      You state Steffy is the third person in the Lope marriage, the way I see, Lope intrudes upon Steffy's life. Like you said, Liam is at Steffy's all the time.

If it is true, it will show the true difference between Steffy and Hope. When Steffy lost her baby, Hope showed up at the hospital, bashing Steffy for losing the baby and suggesting that Liam leave Steffy before she "trapped" her with another baby and suggested that he return to Hope. Hope attempted to use Steffy's loss as a way to get Liam, while bashing Steffy at the same time. Sort of the way she did when returned from Paris last year. Steffy, now, is attempting to help Hope and is doing nothing to use Hope's loss to get Liam back.

Comment

• bandwagon
      bandwagon commented
      Editing a comment
      Well the fact is Steffy did what Steffy did. Not once did Hope confront Steffy and blame her. Yes, Steffy was planning to get pregnant before her baby was cold in order to trap Liam. Hope did indeed give Liam some words to think of and to consider. However it was Hope that encouraged Liam to go to Europe and speak to Steffy to see if things would work out and also give Liam some time to decide what he wanted. In the meantime Hope met Wyatt and became interested in him finding his father.

• RAS1990
      RAS1990 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hope did not encourage Liam to go to Paris to see if they could work things out. That was Bill who encouraged Liam. In fact, when Liam returned, Hope was pissed because he still had on his wedding ring. It was only after the failed Big Bear trip did Hope decide to give him space.

• RAS1990
      RAS1990 commented
      Editing a comment
      BandB Blonde....I really wished Steffy had told Hope, in front of Liam, when she lost Aspen in 2013, you, your mom, and Katie, all told me not to get pregnant again, because Liam was only with me because of Aspen. Doing my mourning, I discovered I could not have any more children, which only added to my mourning, and made me think Liam was only with me because of Aspen. But all of that aside, I wanted a child because I loved Liam, and we wanted a family. You have suffered a lost like no other, but a baby would heal the pain, and since you have not been told you can't have more children, you deciding not to have any more, is only going to limit your life.

But this is me being petty, because Liam never knew how the Logan girls kept telling Steffy, she shouldn't get pregnant again since Liam was only with because of Aspen.

Steffy suggested it today, sure sounds like what a woman wanting your man says. If that was the spoiler is was pretty tame. Hope also replied back saying that no babies for her.

Comment

Hope should have adopted Phoebe IMO

Comment

• bandwagon
        bandwagon commented
        Editing a comment
        It sure would have made things less complicated

Well Steffy was trying to hurry up and get knocked up after she miscarried! She and her mama couldn't wait to tell Hope, Brooke and Katie that! Katie watched Steffy face crack when she told her Liam NEVER said that, he wanted another baby with her at all. Liam has told Hope over and over he wants them to have a child. Hope isn't ready. That's the difference in the two. A married couple should decided together.
      ​​​​​​

​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Lakergirl 04 View Post
        Well Steffy was trying to hurry up and get knocked up after she miscarried! She and her mama couldn't wait to tell Hope, Brooke and Katie that! Katie watched Steffy face crack when she told her Liam NEVER said that, he wanted another baby with her at all. Liam has told Hope over and over he wants them to have a child. Hope isn't ready. That's the difference in the two. A married couple should decided together.
        ​​​​​​

​​​​​​
        they should but this is the waffler we are dealing with

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
        Working...
        X