Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! Steffy's suggestion to Hope

Steffy suggests to Hope that she try for another baby...

I hope not. We have had a baby storyline for over a year now. I would like to get back to the fashion business and other stories.

Comment

i think steffy is worried she is getting obsessed with baby Phoebe

Comment

I know but I'm just saying I don't want to see another pregnant woman for a while. I get Steffy was trying to deflect Hope by suggesting that I just don't want us to have another baby storyline. I wouldn't even be upset if they back burned the baby storyline and told a few more stories in between. That way those of us who are tired of the baby story we could see something else. As oppose to every day of the week being about the baby stuff.

Comment

The context will definitely matter if this is her proposal. The last thing you want to tell a grieving parent is to have another baby. Especially if they aren't ready and the person making the offer is driving way outside of their lane.

If she's worried about Hope's bond with Phoebe, then she should address that without telling Hope to have another child.

Comment

• fracabell
            fracabell commented
            Editing a comment
            sorry whats driving way outside the line is Hope suddenly wanting to be the extended family with steffy and the kids, steffy just wants to help Hope, but if anyone is driving outside the lane its Hope and her wanting to see the babies and all of a sudden now wanting to be the family she was against before Catalina.

• Mskiki
            Mskiki commented
            Editing a comment
            Hope dosent really give a fig about Kelly only really wants to see Phoebe it really weird no one on the show acknowledges it or mentions it hope acts as if Kelly is invisible she's never really shown genuine interest where Kelly's concerned

• thecourt99
            thecourt99 commented
            Editing a comment
            People have mentioned how Hope spends no time with Kelly, and instead focuses on Beth. In this context, I can understand Steffy being bothered, but she should state why. There's nothing wrong with her outright saying that if Hope wants to see Beth, then she should also spend time with Kelly so that Kelly doesn't feel left out. There's no need to tell Hope to have another baby. But again, I'm still waiting for context.

I just posted a new thread detailing Hope's reaction

Comment

But if Hope is happy holding Phoebe, then it is not a wild suggestion, it means she is comfortable with the idea of holding another baby that is not Beth, therefore, why not attempt for another baby.

Comment

• thecourt99
              thecourt99 commented
              Editing a comment
              I think there is a distance between being comfortable holding another baby and having another one (especially after the loss of 2 children). I think that there is still a process and because it's really hard to tell where anyone is in that process, then it is advisable to not say anything.

• B&B blonde
              B&B blonde commented
              Editing a comment
              I feel that Hope is afraid to go through losing another child. she blames herself and doesn't want to be responsible for any more babies dying. she blames herself.

Originally posted by EnoughRope View Post
            But if Hope is happy holding Phoebe, then it is not a wild suggestion, it means she is comfortable with the idea of holding another baby that is not Beth, therefore, why not attempt for another baby.
            excellent point

Comment

I will give Steffy the benefit of the doubt and wait till I see the context in which she says that. I do question why Liam can be a father figure in Phoebes life but Hope has to have another baby.

Comment

• PeaceOut
                PeaceOut commented
                Editing a comment
                It is weird, but Liam's actions always get excused or sugarcoated by both woman

• MsFlame
                MsFlame commented
                Editing a comment
                Probably because Liam already has a child, and he isn't saying things like he "needs to hold that baby," nor obsessing about her furture hair color. There's a difference.

• Ella Munroe
                Ella Munroe commented
                Editing a comment
                It's because Phoebe is Kelly's sister so Liam has to focus on both kids. He can't just hold Kelly. Hope showed no interest in the blended family and even wanted to keep Beth away from Kelly. Her actions are suspect.

I can see Steffy saying this if she sees how Hope keeps gravitating towards little Phoebe. I know people (haters, especially) will think it is insensitive for Steffy to suggest but it does prove one thing... STEFFY IS NOT TRYING TO SCOOP LIAM!!! YES!!

If Steffy wanted Liam, she would be telling Liam that this all happened for a reason.

Comment

well this should put to rest all that are saying steffy wants Liam back and is reeling him in. If she was, she wouldn't suggest Hope get pregnant again.

Comment

• Xyla
                  Xyla commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That's true. If she cared about Hope and Liam having less of a connection, she wouldn't suggest that they try for another baby. Hadn't thought of that but it doesn't exactly scream that she wants a reconciliation with Liam for herself, does it?

The same Steffy that say one thing but does another

Comment

• BrAk5742
                  BrAk5742 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That makes absolutely NO SENSE in this case... or the case for the past 6 months...

Well, that spoiler was pretty harmless if today was Steffy’s “suggestion.” She barely suggested anything.

Comment

Hope said that holding Phoebe felt good because she could just hold her and look at her, but then give her back to Steffy, who holds the burden of being responsible for the baby. Hope continued to say that she had failed twice to protect her babies and was not ready for that burden of responsibility.

Comment

Hmmm...not exactly something a woman after Liam would say, is it? Suggest something to deepen the bond between Hope and Liam...naaaah, lol!

Comment

• B&B blonde
                      B&B blonde commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I will commend Steffy for her thoughtful suggestion.
                      I don't think at this time she will do anything to get Liam but I dont for a second think she wouldnt take him back in a heartbeat if he wanted her.
                      and that's not to put her down. Im sure she still loves him and I find no fault in that.
                      I want to like steffy and if they end this vicious cycle, maybe I would.

• MsFlame
                      MsFlame commented
                      Editing a comment
                      If he wants her and she decides she wants him back - what of it?. You are all saying she's AFTER him. Him going after her is a completely different scenario, and if they both still love each other why should she walk away? Maybe Hope should say enough, and step aside.

• Ella Munroe
                      Ella Munroe commented
                      Editing a comment
                      If Steffy decides to go after Liam, that's her right. She owes no loyalty to Hope after what she did.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X