Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But viewers are down by 500,000 from this time in 2018. The ratings are not going in a positive direction. They are in a tailspin.

Comment

How is this an ensemble cast when this baby switch story line being all about Hope and Liam and "Beth" and only characters I mean the actors and actress come in to prop one character saying how sorry they are, how nice and strong she is blah blah blah we get it! Move on to another story. The point is there is no balance no matter how you want to sugar coat things.

Comment

Originally posted by JTDMom View Post
        But viewers are down by 500,000 from this time in 2018. The ratings are not going in a positive direction. They are in a tailspin.
        I agree. Losing 1/2 a million viewers isn't a good thing.

Comment

To be honest, I'm not sure if those numbers are statistically different. Let's see if they hold in the next few months - or increase. If so, you might be onto something,

Comment

Honestly, I can't see the ratings going up. As someone else pointed out, half a million viewers tuned out since this time last year. I being one of them.

After all the Hope propping,and tearing down Steffy at her expense, I had to. Tuned back in in October because Steffy's face flashed across my screen looking happy. But then it was the same hypocritical Logans rubbing everything in Steffy's face, DAILY. I havent watched in over a week. When I see polls for Steffy and Hope, Steffy, from what I've seen is always the winner.

I really find it hard to believe that this baby sl is helping the ratings. It's already made me tune out. I can't speak for others but the only people who seem down for it are Logan fans because they know Hope will win in the end. Bad move on Bells part when they could have written this much better. Hope propping made me gag, and I had to tune out ... from boredom... again. Hopefully any character tells her how it is, and the character grows up. I can't stand anymore Logan propping.

I don't tune out because of dislike for a character, I tune out, because in real life, I wouldn't want any kind of person who acts like a Logan, around me.

I'm skipping over this predictable, logan propping storyline. I'll read on the boards what is going on to keep up.
            Last edited by brittanyt28; February 12th, 2019, 03:12 PM.

Comment

Just goes to show that this board is not indicative of the general watchers. Lope have many fans.

Comment

• boldie
                boldie commented
                Editing a comment
                A lot of Hope and Lope fans just don't post here because this board is relentless in bagging and dragging her and them for no real reason. She had her baby stolen and even still shes the bottom of the barrel. Shes boring she sneaky shes unhinged shes whatever you can pull out of your finger. That's my opinion and take on it.

I hate to be the bubble buster here, but the ratings went up slightly for that one week only. Since then, they made very minimal upticks and are still down massively for where they were a year ago. The last week of the ratings report has GH making gains in one week that dwarf B&B gains for the entire month. It’s high time we all realize it isn’t one character or couple that’s responsible. It’s the writing and total lack of balance that is killing this show.

Comment

The fact is soaps have loyal fans who will watch no matter what. The ratings are still down from this time last year. No one single couple or character is effecting the ratings.

Comment

I think the positive ratings are due to spoilers and conjecture. The 8,000 episode was very hyped so a lot of people tuned in and then a lot of ppl stayed on the next few days/weeks to see how it would play out. What Bell and B&B has going for them is a really good ability to hype up the show, "leak" "spoilers" that make viewers think something is going to happen so they tune in, and the ability to have two fan bases (Hope v. Steffy) that keep battling it out to see which one will end up "on top". The writing is atrocious, the storylines half baked, contrived, hastily done, with a lot of holes and unanswered questions and most of the "spoilers" turn out to be nothing more than a watered down version of what viewers speculate and expect.

Honestly, the fan speculation and expectations are much more exciting than the show is. After the first few days post losing the baby, there were days of the story just dragging on. The same thing happened during the custody s/l and the "who shot Bill" crap. If the show ratings are up its not because of the superb writing, its because the fans so desperately want to believe that a new cast member, a new story arc, a new pairing is going to lead to CHANGE and EXCITEMENT so we eagerly turn in and anticipate and then come back here to complain about it

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X