Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I cant stand Zoe

Is anyone with me on this???
    Regardless of what secret Flo is keeping, what gives Zoe the right to go into someone else's home invited? its not her place, and to pull Flo's dressing gown?
    I thought she was way out of line and she really annoyed me.
    I hope she gets killed off.

That was far fetched the way Zoe was involved in all of this. First of all to be so concerned about her dad when she had barely shown an interest in him. Then she asks Flo about her relationship with Reece and just like that concludes that something was off. Then to go thru Zoe's stuff like a common thief before forcing Flo's robe off was ridiculous.
    Don't like her. But so what? What is she going to do about all that info? She is not turning her father in esp when he may have committed a crime to save Zoe's life- she is not that called. The same girl who was crazily obsessed about Xander is supposed to think things thru?

Comment

I like Zoe. I didn't initially when she came to town but she's grown on me. She has every right to enter her dad's place since he left town. She didn't know about Flo being there. Opening the robe was a bit much but after seeing the adoption papers and putting the dots together, I don't really blame her. Now the question is what she'll do with the information. Her dad saved her life by doing what he did (although he put himself in this situation). I'd like the story over this month but I get a feeling it'll drag on until may sweeps

Comment

Once she knew her father wasn't living there & that the apartment was occupied by someone else, entering without permission became breaking & entering & Zoe broke the law by doing so. Basic tenant rights law. Flo needs to call the cops & have Zoe arrested.

Comment

• pipette
          pipette commented
          Editing a comment
          not if it's her dad's place. how does Zoe know she's allowed to be there without talking to her dad? is there any documentation supporting that? i don't believe so other than her word...

Zoe is going to look horrible in this, anyway. Unless she runs stright to the police or Lope, she will as bad as Reese and Flo. I willl give her the benefit of the doubt for now, but I think she will chicken out and end up covering her father. Xander needs to dump her.

Comment

Zoe has grown on me. The writers switched her character form stalker to good girl, well sorta. They tried to redeem her anyway. I don't think she was out of line, she can clearly see something illegal just went down. Hopefully, she will stay redeemed and come forward.

Comment

Zoe has slowly grown on me.
            I have not liked her so much, when she came to LA and had that stalker SL.

Zoe now is overstepping (going into her father's apartment even when she knows that someone else is living there too), but she has been worried about her father's doings since he came to LA and seems to know from past experiences that Reese might have done something bad.
            We had her questioning her father since his arrival and begging him to not ruin it for her. She has always been worried about Reese having money issues and had been willing to lent or give him money.

I hope Zoe won't keep her father's actions a secret, just to protect her father, because it won't change his gambling issues and it won't assure that he never does something like that again. If she knows that her father has kidnapped a baby and sold it for money and doesn't say something, she is an accomplice and is also responsible if Reese ever does the same again or something equally bad.

Comment

You're not alone. Her character is so flawed and honestly, her actions as of late are NOTHING like who they brought out when she first arrived. Just too ridiculous. Zoe is a non-character in my book. Blah.

Comment

Zoe Buckingham is a breath of fresh air for this show. I enjoy watching her scenes and hearing her accent.

Comment

i understand her going in to the aprtament the first time as she wasn't aware Zoe was living there. but a second time? No, that is just taking it too far.

Comment

So you don’t like Zoe because she went to her father’s apartment where some strange woman he NEVER mentioned is holed up? That’s her dad. I wouldn’t give a care about Flo either and I have never cared for Zoe period.

Comment

LOL

I can't stand Zoe, just because I can't stand Zoe, since inception.
                      There is nothing remotely entertaining about her.

I will say however, that if it takes her character to move this story forward, then maybe I won't dislike her so much.

Comment

Originally posted by TooFree4You View Post
                        So you don’t like Zoe because she went to her father’s apartment where some strange woman he NEVER mentioned is holed up? That’s her dad. I wouldn’t give a care about Flo either and I have never cared for Zoe period.
                        i cant stand Zoe because she has a disregard for anyone but herself. It's not Flo's fault Reece never mentioned her. She needs to take up the issue with her father before barging in for a second time.

Comment

That's what I like about Zoe, she does what she wants, she has no boundaries and she is unpredictable.

Comment

I like Zoe she adds a freshness to the show.It seems to me she is the only one with a brain.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X