Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This Show Has Lost It's Focus...It Should Be All About The FORRESTERS!

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Show Has Lost It's Focus...It Should Be All About The FORRESTERS!

Where is the Forrester family? Why is there only one story line? The diversity is gone for now. Why are there no business battles and rival fashion houses?
    Why is the focus right now on the one story line of Hope's baby and always about the triangle?

How about Sally obsessing over how bad she feels about Hope? Eric never mentions his kids with Brooke, only Brooke's child with Deacon.
    Everyone is obsessed with Hope.

The baby story has overstayed its welcome. It needs to be over now. Hope should get her baby back so Steffy doesn't get any more attached and get her heart broken
    once again or be blamed with Taylor for the baby switch.

So many dropped story lines. This show is off track and should go back to being about fashion. The show needs more balance. They bring on characters, start a story and then drop it and don't utilize the veterans and characters that have been brought back. Quinn is a shadow of her former self.

I'm sure there are other things that you feel could improve the show.

I think Hope and Steffy are very popular female characters on this show. And I also think that Liam is a very popular male character. The writers already made him a father twice. What about Wyatt? Glad that Wyatt and Sally were recently talking about kids. Hopefully that will lead to Wyatt becoming a father. Eric and Ridge need to do a fashion show. Don't know why there are going back to Hope for the future. Already had a fashion show in 2018. I would like to see Deacon, Amber, Felicia, Bridget Jennifer Finnigan back on this show. And of course the carters Mary and Sheila. Sam myerson should come back as Leo. Put Leo in a triangle with Mary and Amber. If this happened it would be awsome.
    ​​​

Comment

• LEAH1986
      LEAH1986 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hope and Steffy are very popular because they keep shoving them down our throats. Anyone can become popular if they eat 80% of the airtime.

I think the show is about two core families. Right now they are writing for Steffy forrester and hope Logan

i do think there here should be multiple storylines.

Comment

Although I don't think this should be all about the Forresters, I do believe it should involve multiple storylines at a time. We now have the Spencers, Logans and Forresters, which are the same as when the show first came on. The problem seems that a half hour show does not allow for a lot of development in regards to storylines, although they used to be able to do it years ago.

Comment

Unfortunately, they tend to focus on one storyline, with little room for anything else. Where is Quinn? They brought back Donna and promised a triangle with Eric/Quinn. They brought IR on as Thorne and involved him in rushed romance with Katie, despite no chemistry and now, IR is leaving. This baby storyline is dominating everything.

Comment

I couldn't agree more! It will be cancelled if they dont fix it.

Comment

The show was designed to revolve the Forresters as the main focus, with the Logan’s and Spencer’s and Spectras as interactive support and storylines. I am sick to death of the Logan’s can do no wrong show. How do you cheer for a shrew, her sisters, and “offspring”?? It is like every day is Opposite Day. Forresters? Who are they? TPTB desperately need a to get a grip on why their ratings have fallen by nearly a half-million viewers in just one year. Isn’t that how they get paid? The rewriting of history has been this show’s downfall.What we are currently watching is a pale comparison to the B&B the Bell Sr. created.

Comment

• soapy4life
              soapy4life commented
              Editing a comment
              The show wasn't designed to revolve around the Forresters as the main focus. That is not what was shown from the start. The Logans were there as were the Spencers, not just the Forresters. It was called " Bold and Beautiful" for a reason.

• CouchCruisin'
              CouchCruisin' commented
              Editing a comment
              Absolutely soapy4life. Absolutely.

Originally posted by JTDMom View Post
            The show was designed to revolve the Forresters as the main focus, with the Logan’s and Spencer’s and Spectras as interactive support and storylines. I am sick to death of the Logan’s can do no wrong show. How do you cheer for a shrew, her sisters, and “offspring”?? It is like every day is Opposite Day. Forresters? Who are they? TPTB desperately need a to get a grip on why their ratings have fallen by nearly a half-million viewers in just one year. Isn’t that how they get paid? The rewriting of history has been this show’s downfall.What we are currently watching is a pale comparison to the B&B the Bell Sr. created.
            I agree with your observations, JTDMom . This show should be about the Forrester family and their company, The Logans should not be the main focus because it's become
            the Logan show. Why do Brooke and Deacon's daughter get everything their way? The HFTF fashion show was all about the fringe and now Hope gets more funding for those
            ugly fashions.

Comment

• JTDMom
              JTDMom commented
              Editing a comment
              Steffy (JMW) left the show for a time as well. I quit watching during that time, the show was not the same without her. I started watching again when she came back. But her return didn’t result in the elimination of all other characters storylines... imo Hope’s return has done that. She returns, and every other character has been diminished. I don’t enjoy the Logans Only show.

• kayg
              kayg commented
              Editing a comment
              How is Hope getting everything? Her daughter was stolen from her, given to Steffy and she is grieving because she has been led to believe her daughter died.

• hookedonmick
              hookedonmick commented
              Editing a comment
              They brought Hope on strictly to be the third person in the triangle. There wasn't anyone in Steam's age range after they wrote out Ivy. IMO the show lost its appeal when RM left the show. I don't see it as the Logan show at all. I see it as the Triangle from Hades show.

AMEN! The show should be about the Forrester and Forester Creations and the people INVOLVED with them. Not The Logan show were Steffy is sacrificed to Hope and Taylor is sacrificed to Brooke. Where Eric is back burned. Thorne was used just prop up KAtie Logan.

Comment

From the start it has never been shown that this is about the Forresters only. The Logan’s and Spencer’s were featured from the start. It was not meant to be the Forrester show either.

Comment

Originally posted by lovely rita View Post
                Where is the Forrester family? Why is there only one story line? The diversity is gone for now. Why are there no business battles and rival fashion houses?
                Why is the focus right now on the one story line of Hope's baby and always about the triangle?

How about Sally obsessing over how bad she feels about Hope? Eric never mentions his kids with Brooke, only Brooke's child with Deacon.
                Everyone is obsessed with Hope.

The baby story has overstayed its welcome. It needs to be over now. Hope should get her baby back so Steffy doesn't get any more attached and get her heart broken
                once again or be blamed with Taylor for the baby switch.

So many dropped story lines. This show is off track and should go back to being about fashion. The show needs more balance. They bring on characters, start a story and then drop it and don't utilize the veterans and characters that have been brought back. Quinn is a shadow of her former self.

I'm sure there are other things that you feel could improve the show.
                Hope was gone FOUR years! The show became all about Steffy the minute she came back! It was better without them BOTH! We had the Avants, Sasha, Rick, Caroline, Thomas, ,Ridge, Bill, Wyatt, Aly Wyatt, Quinn, Oliver. Steffy coming back ruined the show! She was gone less than two years! Liam was barely on with Ivy. Maybe she can try to return to primetime.

Comment

The show should be all about the original three families - The LOGANS, The Forrester, and The Spencers. Not sure why it has to be only about the Forresters. However, there are other stories going on. Thatie is about to break up. Wally are talking about babies. Oh, there is no use. The Steffy Show is OVER. Too bad, so sad.

Comment

There will be more Steffy once JMW comes back from maternity leave. The Hope Show has gone too far now. It's dragging the show down and taking away from all other characters. Sally/Wyatt and even Quinn/Eric/Donna have nothing to do.
                  Last edited by Ella Munroe; February 10th, 2019, 07:14 AM.

Comment

• lovely rita
                    lovely rita commented
                    Editing a comment
                    In the past year the show has lost more viewers than they care to admit. You have to wonder if it's due to it being the Logan show is the reason. There is no reason to watch any more because Steffy is only here to prop Hope and Lope.

• hookedonmick
                    hookedonmick commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Here's the thing though. It isn't the supposed to be the Steffy show either. I don't want to watch just the triangle or the younger generation. That is on the writers. they can't seem to write anything that doesn't include a triangle. I want fashion and the like not triangles. They needed to make Sally successful.

• loganfan1234
                    loganfan1234 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Actually, it was still the Steffy show and still is. Everything has to involve Steffy. And ratings didn't do so great with the Steffy Show.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X