Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hope's reaction at being told to wait

Hope seemed happy arriving at Steffy's and ready to see Phoebe. When Steffy said she was sleeping, she went limp. Like the life went out of her. When she heard Phoebe, she couldn't wait to get into the nursery. Hope is going to end up kidnapping Phoebe. When she is returned to Steffy,she will tell Liam she is taking her daughters on vacation. She will return after Hope gets mental help. This will cover JMW's maternity leave.

What kind of mental help do they give a woman who thinks a baby is her baby and it really is?

Comment

• B-Hold
      B-Hold commented
      Editing a comment
      The same woman who held a dead baby and thought it was hers. Yes definitely needs HELP.

I don’t think Hope has an inkling that phoebe is Beth. She just feels a huge connection. The actress is doing a great job. I will never be a hope fan but I do appreciate what AN is bringing to this sl.

Comment

The point is that IF Hope kidnaps her own baby, then it it is revealed that she kidnapped HER OWN BABY... Hope won’t seem crazy at all. The will seem psychic and as haveing had a connection with her child.

I don’t see Hope kidnapping Beth, where would she go?

Steffy told Hope she wanted her to help her with BETH!

Comment

• CJAM457
        CJAM457 commented
        Editing a comment
        Steffy was just being kind to that simple minded child. Hope is getting too close to
        Phoebe and she needs to know her boundaries! She was never like this with Kelly.
        If I remember correctly, Steffy asked if she wanted to hold Kelly when she was born
        Hope said NO flat out. Now Liam goes to see the kids, she wants to tag along. BUT
        wait!! Didn't she say she didn't want her baby around Kelly as long as Taylor lived there
        with Steffy?? So what will she do when Taylor IS there? Turn a blind eye is my guess!
        She wants to cuddle with Phoebe, kiss her, tells her she loves her, all the things she
        refused to do with Kelly. And when she can't get pregnant again, she's not going to
        let Steffy have a normal life with her kids because she'll want to take Phoebe and leave
        Kelly behind! So much for a blinded family!!!

• B-Hold
        B-Hold commented
        Editing a comment
        Hope would kidnap Phoebe if Steffy restricts Hope's access to Phoebe. Hope is becoming unhinged and already has an impulsive streak.

the story would be far more interesting if Phoebe wasn't Beth

Comment

• CJAM457
        CJAM457 commented
        Editing a comment
        I so AGREE with you. I hope it does come down to them doing a DNA and they
        learn that this child is NOT related to Hope or Liam! That would really shake things
        up quite a bit and then we'd know for sure that Reese LIED about the delivery to
        Flo!

• JTDMom
        JTDMom commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree too.

• B-Hold
        B-Hold commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes it would be. Ther are many more options than if Phoebe is Beth.

[QUOTE=RAS1990;n2116556]Hope seemed happy arriving at Steffy's and ready to see Phoebe. When Steffy said she was sleeping, she went limp. Like the life went out of her. When she heard Phoebe, she couldn't wait to get into the nursery. Hope is going to end up kidnapping Phoebe. When she is returned to Steffy,she will tell Liam she is taking her daughters on vacation. She will return after Hope gets mental help. This will cover JMW's maternity leave.[/QU

I sure hope that that's what happens, JMac is due any day now! I keep watching the news
      waiting for updates that she's delivered If I'm not mistaken, didn't she say she was due
      the week of Valentine's Day? I'm so anxious for her to bring this beautiful baby into life! She's
      going to be an awesome Mother!

Comment

Originally posted by Tahemet View Post
        the story would be far more interesting if Phoebe wasn't Beth
        Exactly! And I feel that it is the case here. I cant believe that Reese would tell Flo the complete truth because to me it seemed like he didnt trust her that much & he's not that stupid to do so! Plus it's too obvious, even for Bell!

Comment

• VeeJay226
          VeeJay226 commented
          Editing a comment
          I couldn't agree more. I don't, for one second, believe that Phoebe and Beth are the same baby. Also, as you've said too, Reese knows what to say to whom just in case. He knows his life and career are on the line, as well as his daughter's life, and his gambling habit is no better than before he owed the monies. You've gotta have what you need to function. Therefore, when Flo came with the threat that if he didn't tell her everything, she was ready to go to Steffy, he had to be ready. Remember, he didn't just meet Flo! Bell has said this story will last for years, I guess we will see when we see.

I can't wait for Hope to get her baby back. The fact that people are still holding on to this fantasy that this is not Beth is well....puzzling to be kind.

Comment

• gigigirl
          gigigirl commented
          Editing a comment
          You took the words right out of my mouth. Phoebe is obviously Beth and I just don't see how Reese could have gotten a third baby.

• Angella123
          Angella123 commented
          Editing a comment
          I am surprised that there are people out there who still don't believe Phoebe is Beth. The show has said it, it was shown in flashbacks, Reese even showed telling Liam the lie in the flashback and all the magazines, promos have shown it.

I can see why characters may think Hope needs help but in soap reality she does not. The baby is hers. That is why she is responding in the manner she is with Beth. Writers clearly are showing their bond as mother and daughter. Once it comes out, all will be fine. I do think that in the next week or 2, Hope will go a support group where she will meet the other lady and more unraveling towards the reveal will occur.

Comment

Originally posted by Angella123 View Post
          I can see why characters may think Hope needs help but in soap reality she does not. The baby is hers. That is why she is responding in the manner she is with Beth. Writers clearly are showing their bond as mother and daughter. Once it comes out, all will be fine. I do think that in the next week or 2, Hope will go a support group where she will meet the other lady and more unraveling towards the reveal will occur.
          I totally agree with you. I think some just can't stand the fact that their favorite (Steffy) will lose at the end of this particular story arc. That is why some are coming up with these different theories that just don't make a lot of sense in my opinion.

Comment

Of course Steffy fans are going to be upset if Phoebe turns out to be Beth.Yes, theories will pop hoping that Phoebe is not Hope's child Beth, aint nothing wrong with that..it entertains viewers hoping that Phoebe is not Beth.Personally, i dont want to see any custody fights over a baby, maybe a DNA test and some manners would be nice for once, would Steffy knowing keep Phoebe from Hope if Phoebe turns out to be Beth? No way, Steffy wouldnt do that, will not believe it till i see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Angella123 View Post
              The thing is, no one is supposed to know that except for Reese so that's why people are saying, this should be seen as Hope becoming unhinged when in actuality her motherly instinct for her own child is kicking in. I think this is as grey as Bell can write. If they do this, it would be considered a more successful (albeit Lifetime-like) storyline.

Comment

The only reason anyone is glossing over this is because we know that Phoebe is actually Beth. If we were not let in on that - it would be crystal that this is a grieving woman that is fixated on another child, that could have been hers - same age and sex - and she is obsessing. The need to see her and hold her, talking about her - things like her future hair color. Saying that she needs to go and "hold that baby" Because he know - people are ignoring that can be the start of a dangerous time for Hope. The woman is slowly losing it.

If we knew for sure that it wasn't Beth, all of the Hope fans would be screaming, why is no one seeing what's happening to Hope? OMG, Steffy is dangling the baby in front of her to make her go crazy! or - why hasn't anyone put Hope in therapy? So yes, Hope does need help, because she has no idea that the baby is hers - at this rate, she will have a breakdown, and be in no position to care for her child when the truth comes out - she's end up like Patti on Y&R - she was never ok again.

Comment

• PeaceOut
                  PeaceOut commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yup, your post is true and accurate. Her obsession is already being excused because the baby is Beth, otherwise i could still see people blame Steffy though for different reasons.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X