Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER: About Zoe from this site - Soapcentral

Not quite sure how to post a spoiler, but this one is from right here on Soapcentral. I apologize if it's a duplicate, but I haven't seen it anywhere.

Zoe berates Reese for his actions and says Hope needs to know Phoebe is Beth

So, Zoe does find out the truth, but will she cause her dad to go to prison? I don't think so. And if she would, that's the end of the road for Flo as well. I think Zoe will die or be in a long, drawn out coma. Again, apologies if I did this wrong.
    Last edited by Camille78; February 9th, 2019, 12:00 PM.

if reese is in europe, they'll have to extradite him back to the states for him to stand trial. that can be a long process, & i HOPE (not spencer) this s/l will NOT last that long. i just want them to get it wrapped up & move on. i'm so bored with the baby-switch s/l already.

Comment

• mmoorehm
      mmoorehm commented
      Editing a comment
      I read in another spoiler that when Zoe threatens Flo with telling about Beth, Reece comes back to stop her. I am sure he will try and lay a guilt trip on her that he did it for her safety and he could go to prison. Of course if he hadn't been gambling and owe money to a loan shark, Zoe wouldn't have been in danger to begin with. Reese needs to spend some time in jail.

People keep telling me KB will be on for a year, so I don't see how this could be wrapped up fast if they are correct. Flo is as guilty as Reese, and Zoe is well aware of that.

Comment

Something horrible will happen to zoe and we will be stuck with thiS SL for some time to come iMO
      Personally I couldnt care less what happens to Zoe and i AM ACTUALLY HAPPENING SHE GET SKILLED OFF

Comment

• Camille78
        Camille78 commented
        Editing a comment
        I feel the same about Flo.! Kill this despicable person off!

Just because Zoe may get Hope her baby back, she deserves to die? That’s terrible!

Comment

• Camille78
        Camille78 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, it is! Right now, only Zoe has a clue that something's wrong.

I'm hoping this storyline will wrap up sooner than later. However it took 1 month for Phoebeth to be shown alive. It's almost a month before Zoe finds clues. So it will prob be a month each and every single anvil to fall into place.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
      Working...
      X