Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SheilaFan32 View Post
    Can't wait for Hope and Liam to learn about Beth being alive.
    OMG. i can't wait either, sheila fan. I know it will be 1 of BOLD's MOST BIGGEST EPIE's as that is how hope and liam do ever since kimbelry matula daysThe day the 2 get their little bundly of joy, their lil beautie, their miracle baby back home.#cantwait

Greta.

Comment

Originally posted by lovely rita View Post
      It's been suspected that Hope would really go dark and maybe kidnap Phoebeth. She kind of looked she was on her way today,.
      Disagree! Hope is acting like a mother who cant stay away form your baby whom she just gave birth too. There is a strong natural bond between them. The baby even knows it. I can understand why Steffy might be concerned, not knowing the nature of mutual attachment between Beth and Hope but once the truth is revealed, Steffy will have egg on her face and will feel stupid for ever trying to keep them apart.

Comment

• Chabby lover
        Chabby lover commented
        Editing a comment
        Steffy won't feel stupid at all she has no reason to its not her fault hope became obsessed with her and steffy is not keeping them apart. Hope needs to learn boundaries

• B-Hold
        B-Hold commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm sorry where was Hope's "strong natural bond" when she held the dead baby and called her Beth and told people Beth had died. Wouldn't her "strong, natural bond" have told her that that wasn't Beth? For the record there have been too many switch at birth real life stories where none of the parents didn't feel a strong born to the baby they took home that wasn't their biological off spring.
        Last edited by B-Hold; February 10th, 2019, 11:30 PM.

• Xyla
        Xyla commented
        Editing a comment
        Actually, that's an interesting point. Both Liam and Hope, when discussing the deceased baby they held, talked about how they'd never forget holding her, what she looked like etc. So, they felt some kind of bond there, too. The whole "natural bond" thing just makes me uncomfortable for all the families I know who were created through adoption rather than birth or a combination of both. I know one mother with four kids--two she and her husband adopted and two whom she gave birth to--and I don't see any difference in any of the bonds, sibling-wise or parent-wise, in that family. To even suggest it seem insulting. BTW, it's an open adoption and the birth mother refer to the adoptive mother as the mother of the two kids (twins), too.

Angella. agreed. Hope is acting TBH? the same EXACT way i sure would,if i ever lost either one of my lil beauties... they getting older now sure, but i know 1 thing, i would have acted the same exact way.

Greta...

Comment

Originally posted by lovely rita View Post
        It's been suspected that Hope would really go dark and maybe kidnap Phoebe. She kind of looked she was on her way today,.
        I hope that Hope does go coocoo. Then she can be shipped off to an asylum for a while.

Comment

• CouchCruisin'
          CouchCruisin' commented
          Editing a comment
          What does this post have to do with addiction? Not a thing. And I'm sorry, but ANYONE can have a break-down. Even Steffy isn't immune to that.
          It can also be argued that both of these young women have an issue dealing with reality as far as Liam is concerned.

• boldie
          boldie commented
          Editing a comment
          CouchCruisin' Hope popped a couple of pills years ago and now it's an addiction. SmH. Meanwhile Taylor is a confessed alcoholic who has a death and an attempted murder under her belt. Didnt Taylor see Brooke's face on her son Jack and just couldn't bond with him? Didn't Steffy have an outer body experience when she slept with her father in law without protection? If Anyone needs a stay in an asylum for a break with reality its Taylor first and foremost and Steffy a close second

• B-Hold
          B-Hold commented
          Editing a comment
          CouchCruisin' - It has to do with Hope's lack of coping skills for life. She is unstable and used pills in order have sex with a married man. This she finally admitted to her skrink.

If Hope goes dark and goes off the deep end, I hope Steffy is her first target and casualty.

Comment

• B-Hold
          B-Hold commented
          Editing a comment
          I hope it's her mother.

Originally posted by Ballfan View Post
        If Hope goes dark and goes off the deep end, I hope Steffy is her first target and casualty.
        i have a feeling it would be Taylor if it went down ugly

Comment

Originally posted by Ballfan View Post
          I'm hoping Taylor gets it before Steffy. IF they do make Hope go dark and off the deep end, I'm hoping Taylor is front and center as collateral damage. Hope can then blame it on an out of body experience like Steffy and Taylor used to for their BS that they've pulled.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X