Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cuckoo's Nest Hope Is On the Way to Crazy Town

It's been suspected that Hope would really go dark and maybe kidnap Phoebeth. She kind of looked she was on her way today,.

Is is already on that obsessive crazy train. If today didn't prove that nothing will. I was seeing a semblance of the hand that rocks the cradle.

Comment

I am sure there are those who salivate at the thought that Hope is going to go bat sh*% crazy. It is not going to get that far. I think this storyline may not last as long as we think.

Comment

• huntingh
        huntingh commented
        Editing a comment
        I think if not May will be Sept (just cuz of JMW maternity leave)

• Camille78
        Camille78 commented
        Editing a comment
        I think you're right. Sept. is more likely.

• Lakergirl 04
        Lakergirl 04 commented
        Editing a comment
        This story is lasting until at least summer. Annika and Scott confirmed it.

What she said was grounded in reality, but the way she said it shows us she's drifting into obsession and is going to lose touch with reality. Will make the SL better and give AN some good scenes. So, I don't think the truth is going to come out soon.

Comment

She’s not going crazy. She’s feeling the ‘special connection’ every Soaps mother feel whenever they are separated form their child in a baby switch storyline.
        Even the dads feel it too.
        Thomas felt it with Douglas, Michael on GH is feelingnit with his baby. Nick felt it with Faith etc...

It’s a Soap staple

Comment

• huntingh
          huntingh commented
          Editing a comment
          I don’t remember fireworks going off the day Hope told Liam she was expecting a baby. Even rewatched it on the cbsapp to doublecheck.

• loganfan1234
          loganfan1234 commented
          Editing a comment
          Of course there were fireworks. It was the fourth of July and Liam was with Hope watching fireworks at FC. She told him while they were going off.

• Lakergirl 04
          Lakergirl 04 commented
          Editing a comment
          huntingh, yes there were fireworks! Hope told Liam on July fourth! Outside of FC. It was also Hope birthday.

I want the truth to come out sooner rather than later except if they decide to turn Hope crazy. I think it would give AN some great material and it would be fun to see. We haven't had a crazy storyline in a while. So I'm climbing aboard the Hope crazy train, I'm all for it. That would be a good twist to this predictable story.

Comment

• Lakergirl 04
          Lakergirl 04 commented
          Editing a comment
          Even if Hope is overly attached to Phoebe, she isn't crazy like the quack, because its her actually baby! We know Taylor can't love a baby with any connection to people she hates, look at how she treated Poor Jack. Just because she saw Brooke, in that sweet baby.

• MozSweetPea
          MozSweetPea commented
          Editing a comment
          @Lakersgirl in all fairness, I don't even think the show remembers Jack. So I don't think we can hold that against Taylor. It was a plot point and I cant remember the last time Brooke uttered Jack's name. So Brooke didn't end up treating Jack any better than Taylor. Under those circumstances do you think Brooke would have been able to raise Taylor's child if she had to carry her child for 9 months? I think Taylor tried it was a difficult thing for her. I think Taylor assumed that Jack would always be tied to Brooke in a maternal connection way. The story was a little twisted it was like Taylor ended up being the surrogate for another woman without her consent.

I don't want to be offensive because I can't remember, has there ever been an abortion on b&b? If so Taylor could have went down that route but she didn't. I think she really believed she would be able to get pass it. I don't think Brooke would have been able to get pass it either. But I think since it was so messy that the writers have just chosen to ignore Jack's existence.

• MozSweetPea
          MozSweetPea commented
          Editing a comment
          JTDMom I feel like that too. There has to be something else coming be cause we have already seen both Liam and Hope with this child. So there is really no point in dragging it out unless something else is coming so kind of twist otherwise it has been a waste of time.

Who could fault Hope for going to a dark place after the loss of beth?I couldn't and I am not a fan of the character of Hope.I like the actress though.It would give her great materiak.This story is boring and having Hope have a breakdown maybe the only way to give it momentum.

Comment

If this does happen at least Hope wont miss out on being with her newborn baby and she can bond with the baby.

Comment

Can't wait for Hope and Liam to learn about Beth being alive.

Comment

• Reesiecup
              Reesiecup commented
              Editing a comment
              I can't wait to see Hope go to the cliff-house and take her baby home.

Hope is losing her mind she is going to end up kidnapping her and then I hope Steffy gets her back as fast as possible when that happens. I wouldn't trust Hope alone with any child at all.

Comment

• Xyla
              Xyla commented
              Editing a comment
              I don't think anyone's suggesting that Hope would deliberately hurt the baby, but if she were to suffer a breakdown because of her grief, then perhaps she might do something that would unintentionally put the baby in danger. Or, if not the baby, someone else she felt were preventing her from taking the baby (assuming she tries to take her) or trying to force her to give her back.

• boldie
              boldie commented
              Editing a comment
              Xyla I have a nauseating feeling we will have a redux of the Brooke and barbie dolls storyline where she went missing and had a breakdown and was living on an island or something with barbie dolls acting like they were bridget and Rick. Even when she came back Stephanie was in Ridges ear to keep the kids away from Brooke. That was horrendous and I hope they dont go this route. Just give her her baby back

• Lakergirl 04
              Lakergirl 04 commented
              Editing a comment
              What? This is Hope child! She is the REAL mother! Not Steffy. Beth was never Steffys in the first place.

#12.3

boldie commented
            Today, 12:55 PM

PeaceOut coming off AS crazy is NOT crazy are 2 different scenarios. Someone elses lie doesn't make it your truth. So There are no excuses for hope because she doesn't need any. What's so hard to understand and accept that its HER baby and the writers are showing the psychic soapy style connection?
            And Who and where is Hope ready to run off with Phoebe? She said your AUNTY Hope loves you...your mommy is lucky to have you. Where is the break from the supposed reality?

I feel that hope is able to get her grief out by talking to beth. she has tremendous guilt and the baby is helping her .

Comment

• boldie
              boldie commented
              Editing a comment
              Why would she feel that way tho? Hope only saw Phoebeth twice now. Is it the loss of a child that has Steffy worried. Why is she not worried Liam will become obsessed? Makes no sense. The writers are working my last nerve because looks like they will go the route of Hope being delusional an

• B&B blonde
              B&B blonde commented
              Editing a comment
              Maybe steffy will worry about hope becoming too attached to the baby. Personally I am just happy that Hope is spending time with Beth and bonding with her . I felt bad that she will miss out on Beths 'firsts'. maybe she wont have to now. Yes the whole story is frustrating to say the least.
              Last edited by B&B blonde; February 11th, 2019, 12:37 PM.

• CouchCruisin'
              CouchCruisin' commented
              Editing a comment
              Me too @B&B Blonde. Those are firsts that she will never get back. That's one of the reasons this story is so wack.
              I hate that Hope is being called crazy because she is grieving and she is holding on the only way she can.
              At this point, I even have sympathy for Steffy because she will have to return the baby.

When the truth comes out..I can picture Steffy thinking Hope cooked up the whole story about Phoebe being Beth and her (Steffy) taking off with the baby to “protect” her/prevent Hope from taking her away from her. Cue the JWW maternity leave.

Comment

• Sharkswin
              Sharkswin commented
              Editing a comment
              I don't think Steffy will take off with Beth when the truth comes out, but it is possible. I hope not! But if she does, Liam will never forgive Steffy for kidnapping Beth.

I am pretty sure if I lost my child I would lose my mind for awhile too. So I am gonna give Hope a break

Comment

Get the padded cell ready!

Comment

Originally posted by rosepants10 View Post
                I am pretty sure if I lost my child I would lose my mind for awhile too. So I am gonna give Hope a break
                yep. well said .again. rose and hope isn't crazy cuckoo as some want, not even close, i just lmfao at it all.

either way she will get her gorgeous beautiful daughter back and steffy will be devastated."

Greta.

Comment

• rosepants10
                  rosepants10 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yes I hate to see a mother separated from her precious baby

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X