Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Open your robe!#wth ZOE? smh ... Don't do it FLO!!!!

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate Zoe but that girl can get to the bottom of things. She could give Taylor lessons on zeroing in on people's thought and actions. The girl doesn't have any
    psycho expertise either. Flo is so going to spill her guts. Yippee! That baby looks exactly like Hope. Glad Steffy let her spend time with Phoebe/Beth.

Comment

• Camille78
      Camille78 commented
      Editing a comment
      And send her father to prison? No way! I think Phoebe looks like every other baby. I don't see any of Hope in her. And why should we? The actress didn't have a baby!

• littleliz
      littleliz commented
      Editing a comment
      I know the actress didn't have a baby but similar smile and noses. Cute!! And Yes, Zoe may just send her dad to prison after she
      finds out the whole truth. I say you go girl.

din

• Camille78
      Camille78 commented
      Editing a comment
      I like Zoe putting pressure on Flo and ferreting out the truth, but I want the baby switch SL to go on till at least May, preferably longer and contain something unexpected.

Why are they making Flo so stupid?? She knows she committed a crime yet she's living at the scene! She leaves the evidence lying around...she didn't bother to have the locks changed when she KNEW Zoe had a key...now she's letting some teenager push her around?? What is wrong with these people??

Comment

• Camille78
      Camille78 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think Zoe is early 20s, but that's still young. I think part of the reason I hate Flo so much is because she's so, so stupid.
      Last edited by Camille78; February 9th, 2019, 02:56 PM.

• lexyluvsny
      lexyluvsny commented
      Editing a comment
      I think she was in her early 20s when I watched her on 30 Rock. She's a bit older now.

• Camille78
      Camille78 commented
      Editing a comment
      You're right. I meant Zoe is early 20s. I corrected it now. Thanks.

For the life of me, I cannot understand why the heck Flo stuck around in LA and Reese's apartment knowing all that she knows. She should have hightailed to a different city with her $50,000. Reese should have made sure of it before he left for England. I am not sure why he did not see her as a liability. (Sloppy writing, I guess.)

Comment

• Camille78
      Camille78 commented
      Editing a comment
      Because Flo is stupid and only there to be used.

Didn't like Zoe's demands/ attitude either like tell that brat to get lost already don't break Flo, just tell Zoe off already for violating your privacy.

Comment

• Camille78
      Camille78 commented
      Editing a comment
      Flo is a criminal! I hope Zoe reduces her to the slime she is. And I'm a Steffy fan!

Yeah, I know I'm suppose to root for Zoe, but I don't. She just gets on my nerves. Maybe it's the terribly fake British accent.

For starters, I don't like random people randomly figuring out secrets. Zoe was unhappy about her father coming to LA in the first place and now that he's gone, she's obsessed with why he left? Makes no sense. Then her fixation on Florence is even more random. So the girl knew Zoe's father and is subletting his apartment now that he no longer needs it, that doesn't entitle Zoe to break in without a permission and riffle through Florence's things, then interrogate her about something that's none of her business and has nothing to do with her. The pulling open the rob was really out of line and inappropriate. And I'm sorry, but what does Zoe know about what a woman's body looks like a month after birth, did I miss the scene when we were told Zoe has given birth, or is a doula and an expert on childbirth?

I know that eventually the truth about Phoebe has to come out, but Zoe just randomly obsessing over Florence is not a realistic way for it to happen.

Honestly, I just hate this storyline and adding someone super annoying and over the top useless like Zoe just makes me like it even less.

Comment

• Camille78
      Camille78 commented
      Editing a comment
      Flo isn't subletting. Reese said the apartment was paid for. Maybe that's why she's staying - it's free. Flo is a lazy user.

Dont care much for Zoe but was glad this bone she didn't let go of.

Comment

But Zoe can't do much with the info she gets. She will have a choice- to protect her father whom she loves dearly or tell the truth. I don't see her going to Hope or anyone with that info. So back to square 1.

Comment

Go Zoe! Flo must be in that gym every hour because she doesn't look like she had a kid a couple weeks ago!

Comment

Count me with those who find Zoe annoying. Of course when Flo walked out with her robe sort of flapping so you could see her underwear i figured what was coming. I think Zoe has a lot of nerve and wish Flo would throw her out. But you know that'd be a brawl! The whole thing is ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Camille78 View Post
            Zoe is very assertive, but I loved it today. Flo is a pond scum criminal.
            camille, u crack me up at times.
            hi.
            and icam about yep still about FLO, pond scum x 1000008062 for real yes. even if i re-watch as i am now and hate what ZOE is about to do by OPENING her robe like that
            i am still NOT a fan of flo because her and reese are both scum.. for sure... LOL yep.

Greta.

Comment

I've never been a Hope fan, Greta, but no woman deserves the kind of pain Reese and Flo have put Hope through. Grrrr. I'd beat up Flo myself!

Comment

Originally posted by nykarenb View Post
                I was floored that she let herself without knocking first now that she knows Flo is living there.

I want this story to end, but that scene was so unrealistic. I don’t know anyone that wouldn’t have been checking Zoe’s chin for walking in their place and doing a search, me included.

Girl you got that right, IKR!

that is my point, um LET a MAN or WOMAN check my body without PERMISSION, in this day and age i do not play that, even on a soap! i hated it ...

and yep..

NY KAR :rolleyes UGH! and lol @ "checking zoe chin." Damn straight.

UGH! #smdh i hope flo still do not say anything today but we will see. love ur post so so true.

Greta...

Comment

Originally posted by Borrie View Post
                  Didn't like Zoe's demands/ attitude either like tell that brat to get lost already don't break Flo, just tell Zoe off already for violating your privacy.
                  thanks.Glad to see some agree with me. i just did not like it, BUT respectful others opine's that it was "ok" and or not wrong to do.

It just feel weird, and felt/looked so violated(meaning liar flo) and she too did not deserve it, even after how we know FLO is...

ZOE crossed the line big time and i want (now) i want FLO to ditch her, not say squat! LOL

Greta.

Comment

Originally posted by tarheel715 View Post
                    Yeah, I know I'm suppose to root for Zoe, but I don't. She just gets on my nerves. Maybe it's the terribly fake British accent.

For starters, I don't like random people randomly figuring out secrets. Zoe was unhappy about her father coming to LA in the first place and now that he's gone, she's obsessed with why he left? Makes no sense. Then her fixation on Florence is even more random. So the girl knew Zoe's father and is subletting his apartment now that he no longer needs it, that doesn't entitle Zoe to break in without a permission and riffle through Florence's things, then interrogate her about something that's none of her business and has nothing to do with her. The pulling open the rob was really out of line and inappropriate. And I'm sorry, but what does Zoe know about what a woman's body looks like a month after birth, did I miss the scene when we were told Zoe has given birth, or is a doula and an expert on childbirth?

I know that eventually the truth about Phoebe has to come out, but Zoe just randomly obsessing over Florence is not a realistic way for it to happen.

Honestly, I just hate this storyline and adding someone super annoying and over the top useless like Zoe just makes me like it even less.
                    Exactly!! Zoe is just over the top with the British one. Zoe treated her father AND Emma like crap (I've always resented her for that), and now is all of a sudden so worried about her father. Seems like too quick of a turnaround for me. I kind of resent her sudden rise to stardom also, just don't think she worked hard enough for it. Anyway, she just comes across as so fake and pushy in more ways than one.
                    Last edited by prpnc; February 11th, 2019, 03:01 PM.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X