Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Open your robe!#wth ZOE? smh ... Don't do it FLO!!!!

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Open your robe!#wth ZOE? smh ... Don't do it FLO!!!!

a few things i believe in my lifetime for 30+ years and that is:|

#1.)the right to have privacy and freedom of speech is another ya know,
    and family rightsl ,as i am big on one's privacy and ZOE just VIOLATED it, regarding sneaky liar flo.

Sure Flo's a big ole' liar, but she has rights here.

This girl is trippin. I was starting to like her,the past few weeks, but now i do not(once again)

FLO should not let her even "touch her" physically as ZOE has no right to open her door, let alone open her ROBE.

UGH!!! #sick of zoe again what a violation of Flo's privacy, i hate it, dumb scene, and BELL you're irking my last nerve again and ZOE!
    Last edited by asoapaddiction; February 8th, 2019, 02:01 PM.

If it ends this storyline sooner (which it probably won't), I don't care what Zoe does to Flo. I don't care about Flo or Reese's rights. A mother has the right not to have her baby sold in a black market adoption without her consent as well.
    Last edited by Logan13; February 8th, 2019, 02:04 PM.

Comment

• Camille78
      Camille78 commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't think it's going to end the SL because Flo will lie to Zoe (though I don't think Zoe will accept it, she is one smart girl), and it seems as though Hope is losing contact with reality and becoming obsessed with Phoebe. Who can blame her? It was nice to see Steffy so concerned about Hope.

• Logan13
      Logan13 commented
      Editing a comment
      It's weird though. When everyone else is talking about how Pheobe is meant to be a part of the family it's not weird though. This whole storyline is stupid.

Zoe is my heroine! She knows something isn't right, and she's not going to walk away from it. Flo is the criminal here, and Zoe knows it. Yay, Zoe!
    Last edited by Camille78; February 8th, 2019, 02:06 PM.

Comment

• SRTS
      SRTS commented
      Editing a comment
      MINE TOO! All along I've been saying how come nobody wonders why she doesn't LOOK like she has just given birth, or ask questions that would put her on spot to see if she's telling the truth. Zoe is my GIRL

Busted! Will Flo tell the truth? Will Zoe keep the secret?

Comment

I wouldn't have done it but since I want this storyline over that I'm glad that Zoe did it. It better mean the truth comes out soon so this story is over sooner rather than later. Hopefully with it ending we can get some Bill sightings.

Comment

I was not expecting that today, was not spoiled, and i just get a weird taste in my mouth when i hear IRL too things of one violated, et.al,.

how you going to even on fictional soap be like, "OPEN YOUR ROBE lady." i just didn't like how ZOE sounded saying it and i hate the sl, even more now.
        That was not called for, and ZOE need to BACK the you know what up and mind her beeswax as my Nana would say mind yo beeswax! Open your robe? REALLY?
        Some say B is not a curse word "B##ch, but i don't say it it take alot for me to curse, but i would be like,

B-##ch! Get out of my way and get your hands off me, period, then kick her out, and i don't even like FLO!!!! SMH

Greta.

Comment

[QUOTE=Logan13;n2114024]If it ends this storyline sooner (which it probably won't),

I don't care what Zoe does to Flo.

I don't care about Flo or Reese's rights. A mother has the right not to have her baby sold in a black market adoption without her consent as well.[/QUOTE]

i agree in blue...but that's it,
          respectfully.

true in bold red font color logan, but ZOE got SOME DAMN NERVE imo... look forward to see what others think...SOME nerve...

Greta.
          Last edited by asoapaddiction; February 8th, 2019, 02:10 PM. Reason: highlight.

Comment

• Logan13
            Logan13 commented
            Editing a comment
            I really should have left out the "without her consent" in there because I would at least hope that there are mothers who wouldn't do this but I know that's not the case. No mother deserves what Hope got in any case.

• asoapaddiction
            asoapaddiction commented
            Editing a comment
            thanks, and you're 10000% RIGHT, NO 1 DESERVE that, no way, nobody. jmho on that one,logan

yep.

Greta.

Zoe is very assertive, but I loved it today. Flo is a pond scum criminal.

Comment

Go Flo !!!! Ready for Hope to find out baby Beth is alive.

Comment

Zoe is the only one with brains so far. Reese and Flo broke the law and did something so despicable. I'm glad Zoe is willing to do what it takes to get the truth. I hope she does the right thing once she get it.

Comment

• Camille78
                Camille78 commented
                Editing a comment
                I think something will happen to put Zoe in a long coma, and I think that something will be engineered by Flo, though Flo really doesn't seem capable of running her own life. Might be why her bills need paid!

• SheilaFan32
                SheilaFan32 commented
                Editing a comment
                I love Zoe Buckingham. This girl reminded me of my girl Sheila Carter today. Go Zoe!

• Camille78
                Camille78 commented
                Editing a comment
                I didn't like Zoe when she first joined the show, but I love her now.

I am sorry, but it was the very first time I have ever cheered Zoe on. I was sitting her giving her "hot", "cold" commands and freaking out my dog in the process. I thought it was just like the Brooke, Taylor, and Stephanie old "Gotcha!"moments.

Comment

Even if Zoe finds out, she won't give up her father.

Comment

• Logan13
                  Logan13 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I'm thinking this too. I would like to hope I am wrong though. In any case I have no problem with what Zoe did today. But in a way Flo not remembering her doctor or her baby's birth date, she didn't even try to make something up. I can't picture a mother lucid enough to put up her baby for adoption not knowing their baby's birth date or the name of their doctor no matter what.

• Reesiecup
                  Reesiecup commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I disagree. I believe Zoe might give Reese a chance to come forward on his own. If he refuses, she will give him up. Also, Zoe will no doubt confide in Zende. He will encourage her to reveal the truth.

• Camille78
                  Camille78 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I agree she won't send Reese to prison.

Flo better get used to being ordered around,once she goes to prison for her part.

Comment

I was floored that she let herself without knocking first now that she knows Flo is living there. I want this story to end, but that scene was so unrealistic. I don’t know anyone that wouldn’t have been checking Zoe’s chin for walking in their place and doing a search, me included.

Comment

It could've been written that her robe fell open, it was partly anyway.
                    Zoe sure knows a lot now.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X