Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AUNTIE hope holding Phoebe today broke me...So sad..."But so sweet!!!"

i was not expecting to get emotional in tears but i am. too realistic, and hence, extreme-sad to see annika go through it and

the flashback of when she first told her man, her husband liam under fireworks, all made me cry. i hope this end soon.

BETH NEED HER REAL MOTHER BELL so speed it up and make it happen.

Greta...

I don't know, I didn't get that. I found the whole scene at Steffys house weird. From Hope saying she wanted to spend time with the baby to her picking up the baby clothes and folding them. It's not like Hope wants to be around both girls because it brings her comfort. She only wants to me around the baby. She literally has no interest in Kelly. She is completely making it known she has no interest in anything involving Steams child.

If Hope wanted to be around both girls I wouldn't see anything wrong with it. Hope has just zeroed in on the baby and it's weird. She went into the room where BOTH girls were but she only acknowledged the baby.

She pretends she wants this blended family but all she wants is that baby. Just the way she is acting now is foreshadowing what will happen, she will have no use for Kelly once the truth comes out. She is going to think her kid trumps Kelly and she is going to expect Liam to act the same way. Hope doesn't want a blended family she wants her baby with Liam and that's it. She doesn't care about Kelly and today proved that.

I wanted to come spend some time with the baby oh and Kelly too. Yet she doesn't even say Kelly's name when she goes in the room. It seems like it's becoming obsessive and it's weird.

I have lost a child and it's one of the worst things I have ever had to handle. I never acted like that. Everyone grieves differently that's true but I can already see this will turn into an obsession, remember hope has no clue this is supposedly her child. So based on that alone it's weird.
    Last edited by MozSweetPea; February 8th, 2019, 02:10 PM.

Comment

• JTDMom
      JTDMom commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree with every word MozSweetPea! My heart breaks for your loss.

• MozSweetPea
      MozSweetPea commented
      Editing a comment
      fracabell l, thank you for your kind words. Yes it's a hard thing to handle I must admit some storylines can hit close to home at times. I'm sorry about the loss of your sister. I know losing a sibling can't be easy. I sometimes have so defend if environmental issues play a part in fertility and so forth.

JTDMom thank you so much for taking your time out to offer kind words. It was very much appreciated. Thank you again ;-)

• lima
      lima commented
      Editing a comment
      Cant really compare losing a baby in real life to a character pretending to lose one on a soap opera...

Originally posted by asoapaddiction View Post
    i was not expecting to get emotional in tears but i am. too realistic, and hence, extreme-sad to see annika go through it and

the flashback of when she first told her man, her husband liam under fireworks, all made me cry. i hope this end soon.

BETH NEED HER REAL MOTHER BELL so speed it up and make it happen.

Greta...
    And did you see when Hope was holding and talking to "Phoebe", she was smiling non stop at her reel mommy?! So darn cute! Baby Beth knows and connects with Hope who carried her all those months and knows her mommy's voice.

Comment

• B&B blonde
      B&B blonde commented
      Editing a comment
      I loved that connection and thought the baby recognizes her mommies voice. loved her smiling at her mommy. the scene was sweet and heartbreaking at the same time. But atleast Hope will bond with her daughter.

• boldie
      boldie commented
      Editing a comment
      @B&bblonde it was so bitter sweet I couldn't stand it. It works my last nerve that we have to sit through this for who knows how long.

• bandwagon
      bandwagon commented
      Editing a comment
      I loved that scene and it is so heartbreaking because we know that she is Beth.

Ever since Phoebe (Beth) showed up it seems everyone has felt she was born to be Kelly's sister and everyone is feeling connected.
    If all that is true then why shouldn't Hope feel connected too? Since we know Beth is really Hope's it makes sense.
    Do Liam and Steffy notice Phoebe (Beth) is just as happy with Hope as Hope is with her?What a sweet, happy baby!

Comment

Hope is a hypocrite.
      She never touched Kelly but is making such a fuss about Phoebe.
      If I was Steffy I wouldn't let her touch Phoebe because she is totally disrespecting Kelly by ignoring her.

Comment

I really feel bad for Hope. Her scenes with the baby were cute, but the elephant in the room was what she said before going in the room. She acts like she has no memory at all of being the one that put a halt to the blended family idea which led Steffy to adopt in the first place. She doesn’t seem to feel the least bit awkward to be at Steffy’s house fawning over a baby she has no connection to that she knows of while completely ignoring her step-daughter, the baby she knows the love of her life is the father of. What would she say if Steffy suggested she and Liam take Kelly to their place for a few hours? Would she insist on staying at Steffy’s with Phoebe?

Comment

Beth needs to be with Hope. But certainly not at Steffy’s expense. I’m praying Phoebe isn’t Hopes child. I hope Reese did something else with Hopes child. Leave Steffy alone already.

Comment

• loganfan1234
            loganfan1234 commented
            Editing a comment
            Phoebe is Beth. Hope will be reunited rightfully with HER child. That isn't Steffy's child.

The scene was very sweet and I loved how Pheobeth was smiling nonstop at Hope! It is just sad to watch Hope go crazy and I hope this sl will wrap up soon! I am not looking forward to Steffy being depressed after the truth will come out, but I dont think she will go crazy and I think she will keep it together.

Comment

• Reva+BudFan
            Reva+BudFan commented
            Editing a comment
            I think a grieving mom In this exact situation could react in one of two ways: need to stay far away and avoid the hurt, or become too attached/involved. Doesn’t have to mean they think baby is hers, which at this point, Hope doesn’t suspect.

I hope when the truth comes out, and that it happens very soon, that Steffy while sad, is also happy to help Hope heal and bond with her baby. I hope that’s the end and the baby SLs are backburned for a while. But it is Bell so he may very well have the girls bickering over baby and causing more tension between the two and the triangle continues.

With Hope's new obsession with Phoebe I wonder if she will tell Steffy that Taylor is not safe to be around her

Comment

I found it creepy since Hope has shown no interest in Kelly.

Comment

I find it beautiful that Hope knows her child and her child knows her.

Comment

• loganfan1234
                loganfan1234 commented
                Editing a comment
                Actually, Beth HAS acted differently. She cries and fusses with Steffy! Sorry if you have missed it, but I sure saw it!

• B-Hold
                B-Hold commented
                Editing a comment
                So they how come Hope didn't "know" the dead baby wasn't hers? Hope is just getting obsessed with a baby, that may be her's.

• loganfan1234
                loganfan1234 commented
                Editing a comment
                It IS Hope's baby. That has already been well established.

All Beth does with Steffy is exactly that fusses and cries or just sleeps. In Hopes arms she lights up, that last scene was so cute, the baby clearly remembered Hope's voice. Such a cute baby ,laughing and looking up at Hope. The writers played this on purpose.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X