Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Else Misses Bill?

I don’t think we’ve seen him onscreen ever since that whole “we are family” scene with Will/Katie, Thorne and Donna. That was when back in beginning of January or end of December? Does anyone know if DD is on a break or they’ve just backburned him due to the whole baby storyline?

IMO he should be playing a huge role right now in supporting Liam with his loss of Beth! There’s been no mention of him whatsoever. I hope he comes on soon

I miss him too which would have been impossible during his stalking days of Steffy when I wished for nothing more than him to be offscreen. But now that they've repaired the character I miss him enormously as he would bring some entertainment and making things interesting since every day is the same few characters and same storyline with nothing else mixed in. Half the cast or more are missing in action or only onscreen to show support for Hope and "Phoebe." What a waste of Emmy winners and daytime veteran's talents.

Comment

I miss him, but I really can do without another cast member having nothing to do but sing woe is Lope. If they have him doing something else then yes please get him on screen.

Comment

I miss him too. he always entertains me he gets the best lines..

Comment

• iluvaiden
          iluvaiden commented
          Editing a comment
          I miss him

I miss him and i miss Queen. We need more storylines.

Comment

I don't miss him at all I do miss more storylines then story lines about the Logan's but I don't miss Bill the creep.

Comment

Yup, I miss him. He should be trying to be there for Liam.

Comment

Yes and I don’t know why they can’t do Still now Steffy is single. I bet ratings would skyrocket if they were given a real chance.

Comment

No, I don’t miss him. Only, because he isn’t one of my favorite characters.

Comment

I love Bill! He is one of the very few characters on B&B who tells it like it is!!

Comment

I miss handsome Bill and his hilarious one liners! I have a feeling after Thorn is gone he will be sniffing around Katie since he is trying to build on his relationship and family unit with Will. That is ok for the sake of "redeeming" his character, but honestly I am already bored with the idea of it! I want him to chase a hot vixen myself, but no more Brooke....please!!!!

Comment

• B&B blonde
                      B&B blonde commented
                      Editing a comment
                      yes he needs a new woman who challenges him too

I'd take any storyline with Bill over this baby swap mess all the time.

Comment

I miss Bill. But I hate him with Brooke.

Comment

I love Bill. I miss not having him on my screen. He has had such little air time. I have to admit I'm also having STILL withdrawals..I need a scene with them.

Comment

Yes, can we please get him back on our screens?!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X