Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I chose other: Steffy and Bill before all the horrible storylines. They are both powerful characters and seeing the scenes from the ONS we know they also have great sexual chemistry.

Comment

• Lakergirl 04
      Lakergirl 04 commented
      Editing a comment
      I seen sexual chemistry on soaps, and to me they fall very short. I think Donn shines more with Rena than Jackie. Quill have history, a son together, both are hot, and villains. Steffy is a wanna be Mary Sue, who begs at the altar of Lope! Zzzzz. Bill is too much man for her.

• fracabell
      fracabell commented
      Editing a comment
      I do agree Bill and Quinn would be the best pairing as they could both be what they want to be, no watered down version of Quinn, the Quinn now isn't even remotely close to the Quinn we saw, and the Quinn we saw was the real Quinn. I just don't see how she changed from marrying Eric. But Bill and Quinn together may be a bad idea, nobody to keep the other in check, but seeing them both be so bad would be a treat

Hope and Wyatt! Best couple besides Brill or Quill. Put Steffy with a 25 yr old Will.

​​​​

Comment

Ridge and Caroline were electric. (2.0 not the original pairing)

Comment

Originally posted by Penncress View Post
        TRIDGE circa 1990s I guess that makes me old school!!
        this goes for me as well..the only true love story of the show before it was all ruined for nothing..

I also like both instances of Caridge, as well as Stic and Lauric(Lauren and Eric)..

Comment

its funny that wyatt and sally are beating Lope

Comment

• CrescentRose88
            CrescentRose88 commented
            Editing a comment
            hilarious results...

• Xyla
            Xyla commented
            Editing a comment
            For that matter, other than Katie/Thorne, the three lowest ranking pairings are Brooke/Bill, Brooke/Ridge, and Hope/Liam. Apparently not everyone is as drawn to blonde Logans as Bell is.

• CrescentRose88
            CrescentRose88 commented
            Editing a comment
            I think a lot of logan fans stayed away from my thread lol

I loved Ridge and Caroline; they were magical - in the beginning - until Thomas and That Night.

I also liked Deacon and Quinn a lot; they were sexy and fun - and the suddenly they were done.

Otherwise, I got nuthin'....

Comment

• Xyla
            Xyla commented
            Editing a comment
            I would agree on both those counts. Ridge and Caroline should never have been sacrificed for Thomas' sake. And DeQuinn could have been two broken people who somehow made each other whole--but writing with that kind of depth is way out of Bell's league.

CaRidge
          They had chemistry and were so hot. Don't know why Bell had to destroy them

I liked Katie and Wyatt. They were fun.

I miss Tridge.
          I would love Still, if done correctly.

Comment

I loved STILL and CARIDGE (Caroline 2.0.

Comment

Steffy/Liam
              Steffy/Wyatt
              Steffy/Bill 1.0
              Caroline/Ridge
              Taylor/Ridge
              Quinn/Eric
              Ivy/Thomas (I really wish they would have explored that).
              ​​​​​​Stephanie/Eric
              Katie/Bill

** I have loved Steffy in every pairing, simply bc I think JMW could have off the charts chemistry with a wet paper bag. Steam is usually my #1, but I've really been missing her and Wyatt lately.

Comment

• CrescentRose88
                CrescentRose88 commented
                Editing a comment
                I couldn't enjoy her and Wyatt. I knew it was doomed to fail. That and Steffy was longing for Liam the whole time.

• FatedCinderella
                FatedCinderella commented
                Editing a comment
                It was kinda hard to root for them, knowing it was always gonna end with her and Liam back together. But he was so sweet with her, and she did love him, just not as much as she loved Liam at the time.
                Maybe now that Thomas is coming back, things will get all shaken up and they'll get a second chance.

• CrescentRose88
                CrescentRose88 commented
                Editing a comment
                Thomas is not going to be utilized well.. He'll probably be back to fooling around with the models. We better hope Douglas is okay with Caroline gone..

Liam/Ivy: I thought they were perfect together. My favorite B&B couple. I wanted to see where it was going if Steffy didn't come back.
              Wyatt/Hope
              Thomas/Sasha
              Bill/Steffy
              Ridge/Taylor
              Eric/Donna

Comment

I really liked Quinn and Ridge for how short they were flirting. They just oozed sexual tension. I also like Ridge with the second Caroline. I liked Hope and Wyatt. Wyatt and Katie. Steffy and Liam for a long time. (while Hope was off canvas) Eric and Stephanie.

Comment

Bring back Owen & Jackie to Spectra Fashions. Even in his late 30s Brandon Beemer as boy toy Owen Knight can do more for a bathing suit than any actor on daytime & Lesley Ann Down as Jackie Marone would bring some badly needed glamor to B&B.

Comment

• CrescentRose88
                    CrescentRose88 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I miss all the Marones.. But the only one that exists for Bell now is Ridge...

I'm waiting for him to rewrite Ridge's paternity any day now...

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X