Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Fun Lets Do Our Own Ratings: Character

Who Is Your favorite Character?

I just did characters with a major storyline this past year. Ran out of Room. Feel free to chime in if its someone else.

I'll Post some other threads with other questions. I dont think I can do multiple polls in a thread. Then I will compile and post the results.
    Hope
    11.11%
    Steffy
    55.56%
    Liam
    11.11%
    Taylor
    7.41%
    Brooke
    3.70%
    Ridge
    7.41%
    Wyatt
    25.93%
    Bill
    11.11%
    Katie
    3.70%
    Other: Please Respond with Who
    7.41%

Wyatt and Steffy are the only characters on this show that I find rootworthy.

Comment

I would have to go with Steffy, Taylor, Ridge and Wyatt are my favorite characters on the show they are the only ones I will ever root for.

Comment

Steffy Forrester! She is this show's "it girl" IMO! If only she could get past Liam and know that herself! She has taken small steps, but still has a way to go! Fingers crossed she will find a new man soon who will value her worth!

Comment

100% agree Catti Patti. I would love to see my girl Steffy not even give Liam a second glance.Wyatt is a pretty good guy and I'm liking Taylor again now she's more herself

Comment

Bill and Steffy are my favorite characters, or I should say were my favorites. I don't know who Bill is anymore and I'm missing spunky Steffy. I also like Wyatt when he's not being used to prop Hope and Liam. I also like Quinn when she's being bad and wish Bell would get her away from Eric and give her a storyline again.

Comment

• CrescentRose88
              CrescentRose88 commented
              Editing a comment
              Bell did take all the edge from the characters after sending them too far over the edge...

Liam is hands down the most popular and best character in this show. Who isn’t interested in his life? I think that’s one thing we can all agree on: Liam is da bomb. He’s been a wonderful husband and father and kind to everyone and he’s just so handsome!

No wonder everyone wants him!

Comment

• CrescentRose88
              CrescentRose88 commented
              Editing a comment
              was this sarcasm?

• ILoveBizzie
              ILoveBizzie commented
              Editing a comment
              Not at all. This is what I honestly feel and believe. I think Liam is the most entertaining character of the show.

• CrescentRose88
              CrescentRose88 commented
              Editing a comment
              I think Liam is a pretty flawed husband and father, but compared to the others on the show he might be the best option lol. I just had to check b/c Liam gets so much hate from Liam and Steffy fans lol.

Sheila carter is my favorite character. But I also like Hope Logan

Comment

• CrescentRose88
              CrescentRose88 commented
              Editing a comment
              those favs are on two different ends of the spectrum lol...

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X