Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is the most boring baby switch storyline EVER! in Soap History

This is the most boring baby switch storyline EVER! in Soap History. Like honestly there is no drama, no suspense, no twist NOTHING! Nothing at all even reading the shows recaps is boring BORING! Thank God! I don't watch it anymore.

yes the predictability factor really is pathetic

Comment

• Blandina87
      Blandina87 commented
      Editing a comment
      There is nothing Days is our lives is soo much better I gave up long time last year its soooo predictable.@Boldfan4ever did you watch the Nicole/Brady/Sami/EJ baby switch story line? It was sooo good, so much intense it was everything the best part was how Brady was so protective over Nicole and he was in love with her. It was balanced at least here nothing!

• Boldfan4ever
      Boldfan4ever commented
      Editing a comment
      i dont watch Days but anything has to be better than this drivel

Does B&B even do suspense? I think as far as I remember the show has always been rather boring and predictable with some rare exceptions. I was excited about Bill and Steffy's hook up as I thought we would have a genuine triangle and possibly a WTD that would not be resolved right away. There were actually a lot of possibilities for various kind of drama. But what we got was Steffy begging for Liam's forgiveness for half a year straight, sitting around unwashed, moping and crying. And Bill stalking Steffy as a lovesick puppy. There was nothing interesting about it because what Bell was essentially saying, there will never be any other man for Steffy but Saint Liam.And so the so-called suspense was not "what does Steffy want" but "who will Liam pick". The who shot Bill storyline was an absolute failure as well since there was zero fallout or consequences. And there was no real investigation except at the very beginning- I am kind of getting tired of the incompetent LAPD who never manages to solve a case...

Bell's problem is that while he is capable of writing a good episode here or there, he does not have the skill to sustain it over a story arc. He writes these episodes for Emmy consideration but then he wants to rush back to what he knows- love triangles with recycled dialogues. The baby switch storyline has lost all steam (if it ever had any), it has become contrived and painful to watch and it just needs to be over and done with. It is probably the worst storyline in recent memory, worse than even the custody battle which was bad enough.

Comment

• Blandina87
      Blandina87 commented
      Editing a comment
      Scarlett Who shot Bill had so much potential it was interesting in the beginning then it died it made it even worse when they made Taylor being the shooter. Liam would have been the perfect suspect as he had the most motive as he saw his father propsing to Steffy he snapped which was understandable. The Steam vs Still triangle was interesting and actually brought in the ratings. Bell's major problem is he lacks balance he has for years shown favouritism to the blonde's. I don't see B&B winning anything this year. GH, Y&R and Dool have had some outstanding performances for real B&B can't compete. This is truly the most boring baby switch story line. They shouldn't have revealed Beth soon they should led up to our suspense they have made it sooo easy and quick. Like seriously. Its painful to watch and even painful to read the spoilers and the soap's recaps.

Since Bell had Steffy hitting her head and focusing on Liam, every triangle for Steffy had been boring.

Wyatt/Steffy could have had potential and it would have been interesting to finally see Steffy in a relationship with someone with a different personality than Liam and someone who was also supposed to be fun loving and outgoing like Steffy. Instead Wyatt was only written as being placeholder for Liam.
    There was not really a suspense during the Wyatt/Steffy/Liam triangle because you did not wonder who she loved or would choose - you only wondered why she had stayed loyal to her husband of 24 hours despite the fact that she knew the truth about Quinn's manipulation and that the love of her life was in pain.
    That SL was boring because they kept dragging it on - Wyatt still hoping Steffy would change her mind - while they never showed Steffy really caring much about Wyatt, easily dropping her concerns and having sex with Liam white the divorce wasn't final, the waiting period hadn't even started much yet. What was really the suspense then except that it was painful to watch Wyatt?

As you stated scarlet, I too believed that we might get a real triangle story with Bill-Steffy-Liam. Maybe Bill being the father but Steffy still loving Liam and being conflicted. Or Liam being the father and Steffy being conflicted between trying to win back Liam for her baby's sake and torn between having newly awakened feelings for Bill.
    Instead that ONS ended up being just a big betrayal that happened because Steffy had been upset about Liam kissing someone else and Steffy for months stated that she does not want Bill.
    What was the purpose for that one (or was it more than one) episode drama that Steffy almost agreed to marry Bill (which was not understandable again with the writing) when she was upset again, even when she had no romantic feelings for him at all?

Before SC joined and we had Liam on screen, Steffy already had two love interests for her. Nowadays I have come to think that Steffy will never again get a real new love interest and will be fixated on either having Liam or being single for the rest of her life.

Comment

• ABeth
      ABeth commented
      Editing a comment
      The Steffy/Bill ONS was written for one purpose and one purpose only, to provide an excuse for Hope go after Liam and pave the way for Liam to leave and cheat on his pregnant wife.

They're doing an emmy reel for Annika Noelle. That's all it is. I don't know why it has to drag on for so long though.

Comment

• Blandina87
      Blandina87 commented
      Editing a comment
      It will all a waste cause she might not even win but get nominated

• PeaceOut
      PeaceOut commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree it's kinda obvious. However the storyline is poor as hell.

• FatedCinderella
      FatedCinderella commented
      Editing a comment
      If she decides to go for leading actress she'll lose. No one is beating out Maura West next year. She could possibly win supporting actress. Hate the character or not, AN has given an amazing performance. I may not have shed a single tear bc of my utter loathing for Hope, but that doesn't mean I can't admit that AN is a great actress.

It is a complete waste of time and was only written to try to make the audience more sympathetic towards Hope/Lope.

Comment

Lol you must have never watched YR under Mal Young then, if this is the most boring to you. Try watching his soap and get back to me.

Comment

• ILoveBizzie
        ILoveBizzie commented
        Editing a comment
        I think MY did a terrible job, wasting characters, decimating Shick, letting DD go. Letting Hilary go. Not using Devon or Neil and letting CK go. The JT story is awful.

The only thing I like that he did was adding Mia.

• Jasamfan
        Jasamfan commented
        Editing a comment
        It wasn't his choice when it came to Hilary and Lily. Both actresses wanted to move on (CK going on recurring was her choice). I agree on Shick and DD though. I also can't stand Mia so we differ there lol

• ILoveBizzie
        ILoveBizzie commented
        Editing a comment
        I had heard rumors he was mean to women on set so not sure if that is true or played into their decisions.

I know a lot don’t like Mia lol but I think she has potential if not written to prop Shey and Abturo and not stereotyped.

I hate him ruining Shick, letting Hilary go was big time she and Devon would the perfect patriarch and matriarch putting Neil in the back burner was a mistake. The JT story is awful they should have confessed a long time ago. But Y&R is still better than Bold and the boring.

Comment

• ILoveBizzie
        ILoveBizzie commented
        Editing a comment
        I still think BB has better pace than YR under MY.

• Blandina87
        Blandina87 commented
        Editing a comment
        Y&R is still better, better pace? how? by now we should be onto the next story line instead we are still stuck in the same story line since January and its now February that's a better pace for you?

Tired s/l is right. Haven't watched since before she gave birth. I'll check back again to see when it's over. Not happy w/GH either right now. Leave Franco alone. Y&R is better than both right now

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
      Working...
      X