Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't really care as long as it's done during Feb sweeps

Comment

I'm kind of hoping we have a situation where Zoe gets injured or killed - sort of like that doctor who knew Ridge wasn't Douglas' father. That was something I didn't see coming..

Comment

It would be interesting to have taylor be the one to learn the truth .
        Maybe Taylor will counsel her and Hope will remember some details about that night, maybe hearing her baby cry and taylor figures it out and does the right thing.

Comment

• lexyluvsny
          lexyluvsny commented
          Editing a comment
          I think that maybe what's going to happen but Taylor won't be involved (she doesn't practice medicine anymore remember?). I think Hope's flashbacks and all this time with Phoebe will have her remember hearing the cry.

Either Steffy or Taylor for soapy angst.
        I'd like Taylor find out, lie about it and then Steffy finds out. The baby gets handed back and alls well with the world. Steffy hope and Brooke then find out Taylor knew the truth and didn't say anything. World war 3 erupts. Brooke then loses it and tells the cops Taylor shot Bill. Taylor goes to jail and never heard from again.

Comment

i like the idea that thomas comes along and knows her and knows she is not pregnant
          or bring back othello and have him know her - he seems to know eveyrone and hes very hot

Comment

Originally posted by lexyluvsny View Post
            I'm kind of hoping we have a situation where Zoe gets injured or killed - sort of like that doctor who knew Ridge wasn't Douglas' father. That was something I didn't see coming..
            i hope she gets killed off too -she annoys me in a major way

Comment

I think Ridge, Brooke or Ridge and Brooke together will figure it out and expose all.

Comment

Steffy will do the reveal and place that baby in Hope’s arms and Lope and Steffy will all be sobbing and so will I.

Comment

Originally posted by carolinabell View Post
                  Steffy will do the reveal and place that baby in Hope’s arms and Lope and Steffy will all be sobbing and so will I.
                  then can we move on with this lame storyline??? i really hope so

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X