Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who will expose Reece's secret to Hope?

I think Zoe will find out first but who will tell Hope first??? I am not sure Zoe will risk her dad spending prison time to be honest with Hope.....who do you think will find out and tel Hope? I am thinking maybe Thomas knows Flo from somewhere and he comes back and recognizes her, he knows she doesn't have a kid ect and he blows the secret out in the open... who do you think will expose the secret?
    Zoe
    35.71%
    Wyatt
    21.43%
    Sally
    0%
    Thomas
    3.57%
    Steffy
    7.14%
    Taylor
    10.71%
    Flo
    14.29%
    Other - who?
    7.14%

hi again bold,
    i feel it will be brooke, but i am not sure. some are saying it was spoiled, and or a 1/2 rumour (spumour) zoe will learn the truth.
    i am thinkin' how boring, imo if it was her, is her, just my opinion on that jmho

it would be more exciting to see some 1 else find out like brooke, and or even taylor, or even sally.

Greta.

Comment

They are treating this kid like the next messiah. I'm waiting for her to stand up and declare to Hope and Liam that she is their daughter Beth. They are treating this kid like the best thing that has ever happened to this show. I'll be glad when it's over and she heads to her nursery to not be heard from again until she is SOARS'ed.

Comment

Emma will hear Zoe talking about it with zander and run to Hope

Comment

• RedheadTeacher
          RedheadTeacher commented
          Editing a comment
          I don't see that happening as it will lead to Reese being jailed, and I don't think that Zoe would risk that.

Originally posted by asoapaddiction View Post
        hi again bold,
        i feel it will be brooke, but i am not sure. some are saying it was spoiled, and or a 1/2 rumour (spumour) zoe will learn the truth.
        i am thinkin' how boring, imo if it was her, is her, just my opinion on that jmho

it would be more exciting to see some 1 else find out like brooke, and or even taylor, or even sally.

Greta.
        Hi Greta
        Zoe does indeed leran the truth. all about what she will do with it now

Comment

Who cares at this point, the entire s/l was ridiculous....

Comment

• Xyla
            Xyla commented
            Editing a comment
            Bingo! We have a winner--and unfortunately, "Who cares?" wasn't an option, so I couldn't vote.

• RedheadTeacher
            RedheadTeacher commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes, I skipped the voting part as well. I'd just like the SL to be over.

Originally posted by Katie Logan View Post
          Emma will hear Zoe talking about it with zander and run to Hope
          yeah thats a real possibility

Comment

I think Steffy will tell Liam and hand Beth to him. He will then take her home to Hope.

Comment

• B&B blonde
              B&B blonde commented
              Editing a comment
              If this happens I will be a fan of steffys.

Originally posted by Jasamfan View Post
            I think Steffy will tell Liam and hand Beth to him. He will then take her home to Hope.
            that would be such an emotion and powerful scene

Comment

Whoever tells her, I wonder if they will even believe Hope at this point since they are showing her to be obsessed with Phoebe. They may think that she has lost it. Especially if for some reason Zoe and Flo are not there to back her up. Lets hope that doesn't happen.

Comment

Maybe steffy learns who the dr was and puts two and two together.

Comment

Originally posted by cutie008 View Post
                  Whoever tells her, I wonder if they will even believe Hope at this point since they are showing her to be obsessed with Phoebe. They may think that she has lost it. Especially if for some reason Zoe and Flo are not there to back her up. Lets hope that doesn't happen.
                  yeh i think it might go down that way too

Comment

I think that Steffy will find out, get proof, and then take Beth to Hope and explain everything to her.. She will go to the kitchen and Liam will walk in and be concerned that Hope has taken Beth. Through her tear-streaked face she will try to explain what Steffy told her, but Liam doesn't believe her. Then Steffy will walk out of the kitchen and tell him that it is true. She will then tell Liam that she is going on a trip with Kelly, in order for her to get herself straight and to allow Liam and Hope time to be with Beth without Steffy around....This would coincide with JMW's 3 weeks off screen.

Comment

I wanted to vote for "Whoever Can Run the Fastest."

Soooo ready for this to be over. Ehat I am hoping is that Steffy learns about it (whether from Zoe or somehow on her own) and SHE is the one to break the news to Hope first (NOT to Liam but to Hope!) .

That is an opportunity for some AMAZING acting and scenes from BOTH girls and maybe a chance for their own wounds they caused each other to REALLY heal and for them to TRULY bond.

I would really love to see that.

Comment

• B&B blonde
                        B&B blonde commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I would LOVE to see this.
                        let the triangle be over
                        both Steffy and Hope are family and both need to let all the past go.

Originally posted by Jasamfan View Post
                      I posted the same but opposite below. I want Steffy to find out and tell HOPE first so the girls can share that moment together.

Comment

• Jasamfan
                        Jasamfan commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I'd love this too. I really, really want Hope and Steffy to bond and stop griping at each other about everything, especially a man that's not worth it.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X