Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Liam Should Hold HOPE To The Same Standards As STEFFY!

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Liam will never be able to hold Hope to the same standards as Steffy. He is a follower. Everyone puts Hope on a pedestal, she can do no wrong, and he just follows along with that stupid grin on his face. Whereas they are constantly calling Steffy out for her indiscretions. Everyone seem's to look over Hope's indiscretions, make excuses, or blame it on someone else. There will never be a time that Hope will be in the same league as Steffy. Because the writers will never let that happen. I love both girls. I would love to see them as equals with equal indiscretions and redeeming qualities. Since the writers feel they need to write Hope as a saint, I seem to like her less. Because in real life.....people are judged based on actions, and neither girls have been scandal free.

Comment

Originally posted by B&B blonde View Post
      Hope did everything right. she asked her Dr and the doc said it was ok. there was a clinic on the island. She didn't hop on a motorcycle …..
      Hope told the couple at the airport she was over 8 months pregnant -- I guess her doctor was at fault telling her it was fine to fly to Catalina -- since the clinic on the island isn't equipped to handle births if Hope went into early labour -- the clinic insists once a woman hits her 8th month of pregnancy - she is to move to the mainland to be near to a well-equipped hospital.

Comment

• B&B blonde
        B&B blonde commented
        Editing a comment
        I didn’t see where it told us the clinic wasn’t equipped to handle births and since the other lady had her baby there and the dr they hired to work there was an obgyn dr that doesn’t make any sense. Besides nothing hope did caused any of this since her baby was born alive and was stolen

Hope just wanted to get Liam away from Steffy and Kelly. Traveling alone in her condition was just as dangerous as Steffy getting on the motorcycle.

Comment

• Xyla
        Xyla commented
        Editing a comment
        I would imagine the doctor meant that it was okay to fly under normal conditions, but Hope would have had to be completely unobservant not to recognize that the weather wasn't great. We could see the trees whipping around in the wind in the window behind her head in one airport shot. But then, the concierge had to explain to her why they couldn't have dinner on the balcony during the storm after she arrived in Catalina, too, so maybe she just isn't that observant (or bright) when it comes to assessing weather conditions. If her doctor had been asked if she should take the weather into consideration and avoid flying alone, I suspect she would have added, "Well, of course" to her approval of the trip.

• B&B blonde
        B&B blonde commented
        Editing a comment
        lol. Hope did nothing as stupid as getting on a motorcycle. heck her baby isn't even dead. steffys baby died because of her poor choice. Hopes baby isn't dead.

• B-Hold
        B-Hold commented
        Editing a comment
        One can get to Catalina by ferry or helicopter. Hope chose to fly with a storm coming by herself to an island with no hospital. She was reckless and careless and no doctor would have ok-ed that.

Originally posted by lovely rita View Post
      The baby moon was a stupid idea and appeared Hope did it to get away from Kelly and Steffy for the New Year holiday.
      But now he feels guilty for not being with Hope!

He should feel guilty for not telling her it was a dumb idea at that point in her pregnancy and that she did not research if there was a real hospital on the island.

He's always had no problem telling Steffy when she was wrong. Liam has problems disagreeing with Hope (and her mother).
      Thank you. Hope springs it on him at the last moment. Admitted to not researching the island. Was two weeks away from her due date. Had high blood pressure. Flew solo with a storm coming to an island without a hospital.

Comment

I agree. Hope sould take responsibility going to an island so late in her pregnancy with no hospital. Liam is a dope for not telling Hope, no!!! But, don't hold your breath waiting for Hope to admit, she's wrong.
        From what I recall, Steffy did blame herself getting on the motorcycle.

Comment

• L&B Fan
          L&B Fan commented
          Editing a comment
          Hope did tell her mother that she shouldn't have gone to Catalina so late in her pregnancy and blamed herself, but Brooke told Hope it wasn't her fault and there was nothing she could have done to stop the placental abruption from happening

• Baby Bumblebee
          Baby Bumblebee commented
          Editing a comment
          But if Hope was in a fully staffed hospital there would be facilities for care and more than one person around. And if Hope wasn't the one who had the abruption - the other woman's baby might have made it on the mainland...

I have a hard time seeing Liam as anything other than a Chump, who allows Brooke and Hope to run his wimpy azz, he's not fun to watch being with Hope, he just looks confused and just dumb as a box of rocks....

Comment

I agree liam should feel guilty for not telling hope not to go when they both knew bad weather was coming and he should of told her like he told steffy it wasn't safe but liam never calls hope out on her bad Decisions he just coddles hope because he knows she will do what she wants and then have a melt down bringing up steffy so thats probably why he let her be.but i absolutely agree liam should feel mad at hope because after all this trip was her idea.

Comment

Hope cannot be held accountable because she only works as the "good girl" heroine if she is never questioned and if every single character sings her praises 24/7, and is overly concerned for her. Lope have a weird relationship where Liam must always walk on eggshells for fear of annoying Hope or Brooke. I remember when she got angry about a simple look between Steffy and Liam at the Forrester office. She literally threatened to end her marriage over it saying that she could also be strong like Steffy. That was hilarious!

Comment

Originally posted by lovely rita View Post
              The baby moon was a stupid idea and appeared Hope did it to get away from Kelly and Steffy for the New Year holiday.
              But now he feels guilty for not being with Hope!

He should feel guilty for not telling her it was a dumb idea at that point in her pregnancy and that she did not research if there was a real hospital on the island.

He's always had no problem telling Steffy when she was wrong. Liam has problems disagreeing with Hope (and her mother).

There is nothing wrong with a young, newly married couple going away before their life was to change forever with a new little baby. It really has little to do with Kelly or Steffy and more about some time together as a couple without the outside distractions that are common when people are at home and have other commitments. Again, not a " stupid" idea even though it appears to have had tragic consequences. The thought or idea was a good one. They never had a true honeymoon and with a newborn, that was unlikely to occur after the baby's birth.

Neither Liam nor Hope should be blamed for any of this and it is totally different than Steffy jumping on a motorcycle to go for a ride while pregnant, after promising not to do this.
              Liam questioned the decision and was told the doctor said it was ok. The doctor really had no reason NOT to approve it. He should not feel guilty as he cannot control the weather and neither should Hope.

Liam was grieving when Steffy lost the baby, same as he and Hope are now. He was not right or wrong to tell Steffy she was wrong. She told him one thing and did the opposite and their baby died as a result. Hope and he made plans and were well aware of how things were, so not the same circumstances at all.

Comment

Why don't we all blame the person really responsible for this whole mess, instead of reaching for something that doesn't exist in an effort to once again bash Hope? The person responsible is Reese. Had he not conveniently been at the clinic when Hope went into labor, none of this would ever have happened. No heartache for Liam, Hope or Steffy.

Comment

• B&B blonde
                  B&B blonde commented
                  Editing a comment
                  exactly . to try and debate whether Hope is responsible for her baby dying is just silly since she did nothing wrong and the baby didn't even die.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X