Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Liam Should Hold HOPE To The Same Standards As STEFFY!

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liam Should Hold HOPE To The Same Standards As STEFFY!

The baby moon was a stupid idea and appeared Hope did it to get away from Kelly and Steffy for the New Year holiday.
    But now he feels guilty for not being with Hope!

He should feel guilty for not telling her it was a dumb idea at that point in her pregnancy and that she did not research if there was a real hospital on the island.

He's always had no problem telling Steffy when she was wrong. Liam has problems disagreeing with Hope (and her mother).

Well, Hope did nothing to endanger Beth. She did nothing wrong and everything right and more importantly she did not hop on her 1500 C--- Rocket while she was pregnant.
    Last edited by bandwagon; February 7th, 2019, 09:04 PM. Reason: Making the model of the motorcycle less offensive, even though that is what Steffy referred it as being

Comment

• Sasha1993
      Sasha1993 commented
      Editing a comment
      This is ridiculous. Hope’s baby didn’t die as the result of what she did. Beth is alive and fine. Who gives a flip about her taking a helicopter or the storm. She had a perfectly healthy baby. Steffy chose to ride a motorcycle while pregnant and the accident caused her baby to DIE. There’s no comparison. Liam doesn’t blame Hope one bit nor should he.

Steffy fans are angry because Hope had a baby “too soon or at all” They feel it takes attention from princess Kelly who deserves to be the only baby. Everyday there are complaints about Kelly not getting enough attention.

• Ella Munroe
      Ella Munroe commented
      Editing a comment
      Hope is never to be questioned. She can never fail, she can only be failed. She is "perfect" and we are expected to worship her. Thing is, we don't and never will. She has shown no interest in her stepdaughter. That shows me the kind of person she is.

• B-Hold
      B-Hold commented
      Editing a comment
      Beth and Xyla - that I think. Hope was a few weeks from her due date - all due dates are guessing. She had high blood pressure on top of cramping and bleed. A Baby moon shouldn't have even been a thought! But certainly flying to an island with out a hospital was a horrid ideal. Alone with a storm just made it a worst. There was NOTHING appropriate or safe about Hope last minute planned surprised "baby moon". And her lie about parents not being able to take a vacation during the first year was not cool.

Liam is a hypocrite, it is as simple as that.

Comment

Liam and Hope both walk on water and are both "the chosen ones"! So, with that being said they cannot accuse each other of being wrong! They can only point the finger at everyone else on the show and they sure do that often!

Comment

• B-Hold
        B-Hold commented
        Editing a comment
        Yea, thayt's what that whole about to bang dressing room scene was about.

He should, but he doesn't. Wonder why that is?

Comment

Nah. The princess would wilt if anyone ever tried to hold her accountable for anything and so would her enforcer mama. It was a dumb decision but Hope ain’t the brightest crayon in the box. And Bell wrote her an out. He will always write excuses for whatever stupid stuff she says or does no matter how silly it sounds. Steffy doesn’t get the same kind of writing. I mean Steffy was crucified (and still is) for going on a bike when she was not even in her third trimester and iirc was going all of 10mph.

Comment

Liam has no right blaming anyone. they should have both done research into the facilities at the Island should Hope go into pregnancy. The doctor that gave the clearance needs to be held accountable for their flaky advice

Comment

• B-Hold
            B-Hold commented
            Editing a comment
            Hope announced the baby moon the same day. We have no idea what Hope said to her doctor. I;m sure her doctor would NOT have ok-ed a woman who has a complicated pregnancy to fly to an island without a hospital. Did Hope simply say "We going to a hotel for a few days for a baby moon, is that ok?". Or maybe Hope lied and didn't call the doctor. It was such a rushed baby moon. Hope has lied to Liam numerous times before.

Steffy had promised Liam she would stay off the motorcycle, there was no emergency causing her use it. She had a car available but wanted to zig zag through the 2 mile car back up that she knew existed. Liam was not pleased. The baby died.
          Hope was alone because she encouraged Liam to go check on Kelly since Kelly didn't feel well. That does not sound jealous or selfish. She had Dr's approval. Catalina is very close to LA, I drive that far to go shopping sometimes. Her baby is alive and well.

Comment

• Sasha1993
            Sasha1993 commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes but facts don’t matter on this board. Steffy and Kelly are the victims of evil Hope. Always. Even Steffy doesn’t blame Hope as much as her fans do.

• Ella Munroe
            Ella Munroe commented
            Editing a comment
            Well, maybe the writers can stop propping Hope and making out like she walks on water. This makes people resent her more. A good character should be able to admit their mistakes and grow from them. Hope is written as miss perfect who has never admitted to anything. It's never her fault. That's not realistic and it makes her boring as hell.

• B-Hold
            B-Hold commented
            Editing a comment
            Steffy was not speeding, she took residential streets to get home because Laim was calling her. The accident happen because the other driver of a SUV pulled out without looking. Hope has constantly lied to Liam.

Well, Hope has never slept with Liam's father so there is that! How he can look at Steffy ever again, I do not know. He is an idiot!

Comment

• Ella Munroe
            Ella Munroe commented
            Editing a comment
            Well, he FORGAVE her and wanted to marry her again. He loves her regardless. Plus, Liam is no saint. He has cheated on both Steffy and Hope repeatedly so he can't talk.

Originally posted by CattiPatti View Post
          Liam and Hope both walk on water and are both "the chosen ones"!
          ahhh too funny patti catti...i love them so i guess it's ok if they ever do.

but lol @ ur post tonight. on hope and her spouse.

Greta.

Comment

Hope did everything right. she asked her Dr and the doc said it was ok. there was a clinic on the island. She didn't hop on a motorcycle …..

Comment

• cksunshine
              cksunshine commented
              Editing a comment
              Hope did not keep her doctor up to date of the change in her plans. If the doctor knew that she was flying alone with a storm coming, she most likely not given her ok.

• B-Hold
              B-Hold commented
              Editing a comment
              Nope Hope did not. She did not research the hospital. She DECIDED to travel alone with a storm. NOTHING right about that decision given that she already had a problem pregnancy and was just two weeks way from her due date.

I'm not saying Liam should hold Hope responsible but at the same time I'm not going to say Hope shouldn't feel some guilt. Regardless if she asked a doctor and got permission to fly it was still risky. I'm sorry but it wasn't practical flying that late, I don't care if health professionals gave it the all clear, Hope should have exercised common sense.

Just because she wanted a baby moon doesn't mean they needed to leave town. They could have had the same thing in a hotel for a few nights.

Again as someone who has a previous miscarriage I wouldn't have chanced it unless it was an emergency and flying was the only option. So maybe Hope didn't do anything "wrong" per say but she took an unnecessary risk for no reason. I'm sorry but if you did have to go some where by plane at over 8 months pregnant and I had a previous miscarriage and it was windy out, I would have passed. Nothing should have been more important than Hope being protective of her child and using common sense. Just because a doctor gave her permission doesn't mean it was a good idea to do it, as a woman and a mother her common sense should have outweigh the stupid thought of flying under the circumstances, especially when they could afford a hotel room.
            Last edited by MozSweetPea; February 7th, 2019, 09:11 PM.

Comment

• JTDMom
              JTDMom commented
              Editing a comment
              Common sense!!! Wouldn’t that be great? It’s odd seeing arguments against it...

• Sasha1993
              Sasha1993 commented
              Editing a comment
              Liam wasn’t there because Hope told him to go to Kelly. Had she asked him to go with her she would have been ripped for that. She did the unselfish thing and gets bashed again.

• MozSweetPea
              MozSweetPea commented
              Editing a comment
              I ripped hope for her poor judgement and behavior. She could have waited. Any way you slice it Hope could have waited until the next day or even the day after the baby wasn't suppose to come that soon. So yep I'm going to rip hope for not having common sense and bring impatient.

Liams responsibility is to his daughter. So Hope doesn't get any credit for telling Liam to go and be a parent. Hope shouldn't even had to tell Liam to go check on Kelly. Even if it amounted to nothing Kelly is as much Liams responsibility as she is Steffys.

Hope is a step mom now and with that comes along with knowing that at times the kids come first, so it wasn't being selfless it's called being a parent, a step parent.
              Last edited by MozSweetPea; February 8th, 2019, 08:03 PM.

Steffy nor Hope are to blame for their babies dying. Liam's conduct with Steffy after they lost their first child was disgusting no decent human being acts that way. To scream at and blame a woman already blaming herself and then you're off sucking face with Ms. The obligation is gone while Steffy was still in a hospital bed. Liam was and always will be scum I don't care what story they do I will never waste sympathy on him.

Comment

• MozSweetPea
              MozSweetPea commented
              Editing a comment
              I have to agree. It was extremely uncomfortable watching that scene with Steam when their baby died. It was so heart wrenching, Steffy didn't use the best judgement but I felt like how he treated her was down right cruel. It was hard to swallow and not be bothered by his treatment of her

She didn't use common sense but she never thought for one second she would lose her baby.

Originally posted by lovely rita View Post
            The baby moon was a stupid idea and appeared Hope did it to get away from Kelly and Steffy for the New Year holiday.
            But now he feels guilty for not being with Hope!

He should feel guilty for not telling her it was a dumb idea at that point in her pregnancy and that she did not research if there was a real hospital on the island.

He's always had no problem telling Steffy when she was wrong. Liam has problems disagreeing with Hope (and her mother).
            Lol, I don't think it's that at all..I think it's more like Liam and Hope are much more compatible and think more alike. Besides, he liked Hope's idea of a little get away especially after Hope explained to him that she had the doctor's okay to go. Not to mention, Liam would have gone with Hope..had Kelly not gotten sick with a fever. And he knows it's not his wife's fault that Kelly suddenly had a fever. Liam also knows that Hope has never had issues with him spending time with Kelly whenever he wants..in fact, it was at her suggestion that he went to the doctor's to check on Kelly in the first place.

Comment

• Sharkswin
              Sharkswin commented
              Editing a comment
              Ella Munroe - If Steffy was really truly who he wanted to marry, then why did Liam allow Hope's pregnancy to stop him? Makes zero sense. Like I said, Steffy was more than ready to marry him when he told her the news of Hope's pregnancy. Again, he could have very easily just marry Steffy at that point and simply co-parent with Hope..but he didn't.

• Ella Munroe
              Ella Munroe commented
              Editing a comment
              Why are you fixated on that moment? Liam wanted to marry Steffy even after the dressing room incident. He ran after Steffy after that. Why didn't he stay with the half naked Hope? It is Steffy who broke the engagement and proposed to Hope. That's simply what happened. During that whole year, Liam only went to be with Hope when he thought Steffy was still having an affair with Bill. He chose to go back to Steffy every time. He repeatedly said he still loved her when Hope tried to badmouth her. I mean, why didn't he marry Hope after Wyatt told him the truth about Bill's manipulations? Hope and Brooke were working overtime to have that wedding I remember. When Steffy broke up with him, he said, "this is not what i want". This happened. Hope won by default and even accepted Steffy's engagement ring which is what people used to mock Steffy for. Funny how that works. Does that make Hope pathetic too? Anyways, it looks like Bell is going to put STEAM back together and the baby swap will be revealed after that thus making Liam conflicted again. Rinse.
              Repeat.

• Sharkswin
              Sharkswin commented
              Editing a comment
              ^^Point is he would have married Steffy like she wished..Hope pregnant or not..but he didn't. Instead, he supported Hope's fashion show and initiated the passionate moment all on his own. He ran after Steffy because he was worried that she might do something and Hope understood perfectly why he did since Steffy was very upset..he didn't really fight for Steffy. In fact, the day she was supposed to marry Bill, he went surfing with Wyatt. LMAO.

Anyways, none of this matters anymore, Lope are married now. I just find it hilarious that Hope is supposedly the rebound and "won by default", yet since his marriage to Hope, Liam has not pined for Steffy..no Leffy flashbacks at all. This tells me that he is in love with Hope just like he told Ridge.

Originally posted by taramartin View Post
            Steffy had promised Liam she would stay off the motorcycle, there was no emergency causing her use it. She had a car available but wanted to zig zag through the 2 mile car back up that she knew existed. Liam was not pleased. The baby died.

Hope was alone because she encouraged Liam to go check on Kelly since Kelly didn't feel well.

That does not sound jealous or selfish. She had Dr's approval. Catalina is very close to LA, I drive that far to go shopping sometimes. Her baby is alive and well.
            LIKE!
            Co-sign 1890x over....:clap; love the girl for years but when you're right, you're right.

I am loving steffy but i will give credit where and when due.
            HOPE was AMAZING when she so caring, and lovingly did that(in red bold font color highlight) tara, and hence, make her amazing imo and i know she is, and even if some who love steffy as i do will not give her credit for this, but say she is yes selfish and hateful and jealous, she is not.

i love stef sure, but i damn sure feel for hope love her and i would give BOZO the clown credit, if he did what hope did. THAT showed just how loving genuinely caring she was toward kelly and her well-being, wanting liam to make sure where as we KNOW LIAM sure as hell wasn't going anywhere away from his wife, hope
            He was not going to go. Not til' hope made him

Greta...

Comment

• Ella Munroe
              Ella Munroe commented
              Editing a comment
              Nope. Liam had already planned to go over to see Kelly. It had nothing to do with Hope. Hope has no say in Kelly's life whatsoever.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X