Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope could care less about Kelky. I think Hope is jealous that Steffy had Liam's first child, and named her Kelly.

Comment

• B-Hold
      B-Hold commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree. Steffy had Liam's first child, first daughter. Hope also is Liam's third wife. She isn't first in anything with Liam.

Originally posted by wvgalsteph View Post
    Steffy tells Liam he can come over and see Kelly anytime. BUT why doesn’t he have Kelly like every other weekend IN his home. I don’t ever remember them saying it’s “his” weekend and Kelly actually be with him and Hope. This would be a perfect opportunity for them to even offer to keep Phoebe also so the “sisters” can stay together and also give Steffy a break
    Liam had his marriage annulled. There was no divorce which pretty always include custody and visitation. An annulment does not and Liam would ahve to go to court to establish it.

Comment

Probably because Liam prefers being a part time father. What you're suggesting takes real commitment and it's been shown numerous times that isn't in Liam's nature. Don't know if he had a stepfather or any kind of male figure growing up. You would think he would want to at least be better than Bill in the father dept. Considering who he's married to, he probably feels restricted. Even though Steffy has not put any restrictions on his visits with Kelly. Right now, he's just like Bill in the parenting dept.

Comment

Its the only time Liam gets away from Hope and to be alone with "his girls". He has to work with her and live with her. He has no life outside of Hope. He def likes it that way. He can pretend Lope never happened for a few hours and look at the Steam portrait on the wall.

Comment

^^^ Now she follows him there so she can visit with Steffy's OTHER baby. Has she EVER held Kelly...

BTW Steffy has a lot of laundry...I guess if Liam did take Kelly for a day or 2 he'd bring her dirty laundry back to Steffy to wash!

Comment

i dont think we see everything that goes on in the lives of the characters. also, if they can work things out without visitation then why not? its not like he goes long periods without seeing her and then drops in. it seems like hes over there a whole lot.
            as for there only being one bedroom - that baby is so small i dont think she would have to have an entire room just to visit her father.

Comment

Liam doesn’t have specific visitation because Brooke and Hope haven’t told him to do so.

Yes, the show is short and they can’t show everything, but things are always alluded to-like how many times did we see Bill have Will yet it was mentioned until out of the blue he was a neglectful father. The only time Kelly is mentioned as spending time off-screen with Liam is Hope saying he’s there, never that he’s picking her up for a few hours with them or never Hope suggesting they take her somewhere or have her over. Hope could care less about spending time or getting to know Kelly. And that’s fine-not everyone has to want the blended family situation. Given she told Steffy she wouldn’t share Liam with them, and given her constant intrusive actions since she’s been back, it’s not surprising she isn’t welcoming.

Comment

Having Liam only visit Kelly at Steffy's is a way to have them acting like one big happy family without Hope being present. Kelly should have already had day or even overnight stays with Liam.

I guess I am the only one who thinks this story of Steffy adopting another baby when she is already having a difficult time getting everything done with just one. And to top it off Liam is now considered the daddy of both and has to spend even more time at Steffy's helping out?

Comment

Originally posted by 1sbkmcfan View Post
                  Having Liam only visit Kelly at Steffy's is a way to have them acting like one big happy family without Hope being present. Kelly should have already had day or even overnight stays with Liam.

I guess I am the only one who thinks this story of Steffy adopting another baby when she is already having a difficult time getting everything done with just one. And to top it off Liam is now considered the daddy of both and has to spend even more time at Steffy's helping out?
                  I said it too that Kelly and now the two babies are being used by the writers to have Liam always being at Steffy's place.

It wouldn't have to be that way and we had just one episode (November 20) showing that it could be different - had one episode with Liam taking Kelly to the office and it had been said that he had just taken her to the park with his car and now was bringing her back to her mother Steffy.
                  We had Hope then also entering the office and apologizing and asking if it was okay that she joins them.
                  We had Liam telling Hope it was okay and he did not want his time with Kelly to be walled off from his time with his wife.
                  Hope told Liam that she likes that because she loves to see Liam together with Kelly and that it is just so adorable.

Hope: Hey.
                  Liam: Hey!
                  Steffy: Hi. Do you need something?
                  Hope: I mean, you're having such a sweet family moment. I don't want to interrupt.
                  Steffy: No, no, no. It's -- it's fine.
                  Hope: Well, I -- I can come back.
                  Steffy: No, it's fine. Come on in, come on in. You're carrying kelly's little sister. In the end, we're all family, right? You always pay your insurance on time.
                  ___ (switch to a scene with Bill and Katie, then back to Liam and Hope)

Hope: Sure I didn't cut into your time with Kelly?
                  Liam: Yes, I'm sure. Steffy had to take her downstairs anyway, and, besides that, my time with Kelly should not be walled off from other parts of my life, especially not you.
                  Hope: Well, good, because i love seeing you two together. I mean, it is so adorable.

Liam: I just -- I really hope that Steffy feels that way when she sees me with our daughter.
                  Hope: I am sure she will. And I have to admit, I'm impressed with what she said earlier.
                  Liam: Well, that's just true. I mean, the five of us, we are a family now, and there's really nothing that's gonna change that.
                  Steffy: Amelia's taking Kelly home for a nap.
                  Liam: Oh, man, she'll be asleep before they even hit the freeway.

(Nov. 20, 2018)

But since that one episode in November, we only have seen Liam going to Steffy's place, never taking Kelly to someplace else, never taking her to his home with Hope.

Christmas was a little bit different. Hope and Liam being there at Eric's place, Steffy and Kelly being there too - and Liam so being able to see and hold Kelly there too.

Liam holding Kelly: Oh, boy! Oh, boy! Oh, I'm so happy to see you! Look at you! Are you gonna do backflips? Are you excited for christmas? Yeah? [ Laughs ] Oh! Yeah.
                  Brooke looking at Hope: Oh! Pretty soon now, you'll have a precious little girl of your own.
                  Steffy: And the next thing you know, you'll be celebrating her first christmas with Kelly and us. One loving family.
                  Liam: Exactly.

(Dec. 25, 2018)

Hope has said that she loves watching Liam interact with Kelly - but Hope always ends up being the one who apologizes and who again and again asks if it is okay for her being there at Steffy's place and being a part of Liam's time with Kelly.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X