Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why doesn’t Liam have “real visitation”

Steffy tells Liam he can come over and see Kelly anytime. BUT why doesn’t he have Kelly like every other weekend IN his home. I don’t ever remember them saying it’s “his” weekend and Kelly actually be with him and Hope. This would be a perfect opportunity for them to even offer to keep Phoebe also so the “sisters” can stay together and also give Steffy a break

Maybe the cabin only has one bedroom? They never did show Beth’s actual room, just everything everywhere

Comment

• Terileeh
      Terileeh commented
      Editing a comment
      And that one bedroom mysteriously appeared just a couple weeks ago.

Given that Hope's never even held Kelly, it's hard to picture Lope having her for days at a time. Not to mention Brooke saying Liam wouldn't have time for Kelly once Beth was born....would they just stick her in a closet then?!
    Last edited by kendallalways; February 7th, 2019, 03:19 PM.

Comment

Brooke and Hope wasn't feeling the Kelly thing and he has to respect his wife. I don't think they should change things now because of the story plot with baby Phoebe.

Comment

• B-Hold
        B-Hold commented
        Editing a comment
        LOL - respect ? When did Hope ever respect Liam? She married married him knowing he was still in love with his wife and that he had a daughter. Hope doesn't even respect herself.

Kelly shouldn’t be in a place she isn’t entirely welcome so keep at her own home. Liam has to deal with he can’t have it both ways.

Comment

Well Beth’s crib was sitting in the middle of the living room when they returned from Catalina. The bedroom doesn’t look big enough for a crib. Don’t know where Kelly is supposed to sleep at Lope’s, so maybe that’s why. A better question is why didn’t Lope rent that house Hope found for Taylor so they would have room for overnights with Kelly.

Comment

• MozSweetPea
          MozSweetPea commented
          Editing a comment
          Good question, she didn't rent it because she had no interest in including Kelly. She just the sibling thing as a way to assert what she wanted and what she wanted others to go along with.

Have Hope or even Liam ever paid any bills? Haven't they always been supported by someone else? Hope lived at home when she was in LA. Liam lived in Bills house and then Steffys house.

Lope may have a strict no adulting rule. I'm not hating if I could avoid paying bills if I was able to.

I don't see why he needs visitation. He goes to Steffys house when he wants to see Kelly. It's not like Lope have went out of their way to include Kelly in their little family not once while Hope was pregnant did she ever suggest that maybe Kelly could come spend the night with them so Kelly could get used to being around her and that they could build a relationship. Not to sound rude but Hope had no interest in that. She was all about her family with Liam. Kelly was an afterthought. She didn't go to Steffys house to spend time with Kelly. She only went to Steffys house to issue ultimatums.

Asking about how a child is doing or telling Liam to go spend time with Kelly isn't the same thing. Hope didn't want a relationship out side of Liam with Kelly. Matter of fact the only mention there was of Kelly coming around Lope was when it was going to be the siblings spending time together.

I'm not going to bash Hope about not being a step-mom but she has literally showed no interest in Kelly. Even now when she talks about Kelly it's only in relation to this new baby. Hope can claim she has never tried to keep Liam from Kelly but Hope has made no effort to be a part of Kelly's life.

Comment

• Katbert
          Katbert commented
          Editing a comment
          Exactly. That's why it's so obvious and obnoxious that Hope and everyone else is drooling over the new kid, Phoebeth. Kelly wasn't even a blip on their radar, yet the baby is drawing them in like a magnet.
          Poor Kelly.

Originally posted by kendallalways View Post
        Given that Hope's never even held Kelly, it's hard to picture Lope having her for days at a time. Not to mention Brooke saying Liam wouldn't have time for Kelly once Beth was born....would they just stick her in a closet then?!
        He doesn't want it! He likes being a part-time father on his terms. He doesn't seem to have any intention of being a real father to Kelly. How would he expect to bring a baby/toddler to a shed with no kitchen?? Kelly could play in the fire place!

Comment

• JTDMom
          JTDMom commented
          Editing a comment
          Exactly! Liam has never inquired about a visitation schedule with Steffy where Kelly is concerned. Liam walked away and made sure Kelly was born out of wedlock. He has never cared to ask for more frequent visitation.

How about because the show is only on Monday-Friday and no one ever talks about what happens on the weekends,

Comment

• Ella Munroe
          Ella Munroe commented
          Editing a comment
          It's because Hope resents the fact that Kelly exists. She has shown no interest in Liam's child and that's why I pray that Kelly never has to spend time in that terrible shed with her evil stepmother Hope.

• RAS1990
          RAS1990 commented
          Editing a comment
          Babdbwagon, if those scenes were on the cutting room floor, they would be listed as bonus scenes and appear in a post listed as bonus scene Hope/Kelly.

• bandwagon
          bandwagon commented
          Editing a comment
          RAS1990 not necessary especially if they do not have any relevance to the story. Most of the bonus scenes that are shown are relevant and complementary and an extension to what is played on screen. The fact is not everything that has been filmed has made it past editing.

Liam chose to remove himself from Kelly and Steffy. It is that simple. He chose to be a visitor in Kelly's life and that is what he does, he visits her. He doesn't live with her, he never has her in his home.

Comment

• bandwagon
          bandwagon commented
          Editing a comment
          I was going to make a snarky remark, but I changed my mind. While I do not agree that Liam removed himself from Kelly's life. I do have to agree that Liam had to be talked into going to Steffy's OBGYN appointments. I can't defend that. However he has clearly been shown to be very active in her life since her birth and he has had Hope's complete support in the Lelly relationship.

Liam is a father when he wants to be! The "real visitation" would mean a real commitment. He likes it better as a "no strings attached" thing! Go figure!

Comment

• lexyluvsny
          lexyluvsny commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree CattiPatti.

@bandwagon....Really?? Showing up at Steffy's house when he feels like it and in his spare time is NOT being a father.

• RAS1990
          RAS1990 commented
          Editing a comment
          So true. Kelly will realize how close in age she is with Beth and her father cheat2d on her mother. There will be a time when Kelly will resent Lope and Beth. Or, since Liam simply visits when it fits his schedule, Kelly will simply not see him as her father. She will call him dad, but she won't see him as a father.

• billsgal
          billsgal commented
          Editing a comment
          I totally agree, he needs to establish a relationship with kelly outside of steffy. Why is Steffy the only parent all the time, when is she supposed to have time for herself, if she has to make sure kelly is being taken care of all the time?

Being a good father to kelly has nothing to do with his being tied to steffy, in fact, everyone is suggesting the exact opposite, that he needs less steffy interaction and more one on one with kelly, for a longer length of time. Liam has never been committed to kelly, he's never put what's best for kelly and her needs first, if he had, Beth wouldn't exist. Liam and stefty both were going through rough emotional periods but only one, steffy, had no choice but to consider Kelly's needs. Liam never enquired about how steffy was handling stress or what she was doing to keep kelly healthy, he was too busy feeling sorry for himself and telling everyone how much of a victim he was. He'd decided before shecwas born that kelly would have 2 families but even after making that decision he never actually made a place for her when she would be with him in his space. No crib, diapers, or toys, so no he's never been committed to kelly. Bill in less than 24 hours created a whole nursery in his home and was saying the time he'd make for kelly and he was going to 've a stepdad, liam had the whole nine months and he did nothing. Even if you say well, he couldn't do much while she was inside steffy, Kelly's been a physical being for eight months and he still hasn't chosen to create a real place for her in his life.

The biggest irony is Liam whined about wanting to be a full time live in father because he knows how important it is to be there and make a child feel safe and secure. He even admonished bill for ignoring will. Liam says he believes stability iis important to a child, yet, he won't and haven't set his own consistent pattern of spending time with his daughter whether it's at steffys home or his own and that's inexcusable and unforgivable.

But the non-lasting commitment, no strings attached characteristics is more of Liam's behaviour in general which will inevitably spill onto to his fatherly duties. No surprises there.

Comment

There is no room at LOPE's for a toddler. the moochers still havent got their act together to move out

Comment

They had an annulment, not a divorce so I guess they never discussed custody/visitation.
            They both seem okay with things the way they are, it seems Steffy would be happy for him to be over 24/7 visiting.
            Kelly is still pretty little, it might be easier on Kelly for Liam to visit her on her own home with all of her baby things. It seems he should be visiting when the nanny is on duty.

Comment

Liam wasn't raised, that we know of, with a father figure. He never learned what a real father does. The sacrifices a real father makes. He enjoys putting the top down on his sportscar and cruising from LA to Malibu to visit his photo shrine, daughter and adoring ex, then returning home the same way. No money needed, no place in Liams's mother in laws cottage Kelly. A part time job. You go Liam.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X