Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No way would Steffy fight to keep Beth. She may ask for an hour or so to pack up her things and say good bye, which would be understandable because it will be very emotional for a lot of reasons, but no way is she going to fight to keep the baby once the truth comes out.

I can see Hope blaming Steffy and Taylor. Hope is very good at twisting things around to blame others and make herself a victim of those people even when they have done nothing to her, or in this case nothing intentional. She and Brooke will blame Taylor and claim Taylor knew what Reese did, no amount of reasoning or proof will sway their beliefs. Then that blame will trickle to Steffy and they'll blame her because how could she not know what her own mother was doing so by default, if they believe Taylor knew that Reese stole Hope's baby then Steffy must have known as well. I guarantee one of them will hiss to Steffy or Taylor that they did this because they don't want Hope happy, or that Steffy was jealous that Hope was having a baby with Liam and has the marriage and all that. They may not go there at first, but it will brew and ultimately they will blame Taylor and Steffy. Hope will use this baby switch to control and guilt Steffy and Liam for years to come.

Comment

With steffy handing the baby over, then Bell has nothing for Lope to do, other than have everyone come over, sit at forrester, be at the train station all talking about how wonderful Lope is and Beth. That can only go on so long, so I can see them doing this to keep Lope relevant, otherwise they go back to boring and then what do they do?

I have always felt they should write things for married couples, write things that happen in real life and them working thru the issues so to not have them just be happy, but they can't do that on this show. Whether it is for Lope or Steam or even Wally, they could write a real story of maybe Brooke being forgetful, or maybe that Hope has issues bonding with Beth when she gets her back, and she struggles (I am not at all meaning this bad to Hope at all, but it would be realistic that baby Beth may not take to Hope right away) and have Hope struggling with that (I know that happens when people adopt, I think Katherine Heigle had a hard time with their first adopted child cause she thought the baby didn't like her and only her husband) and her and Liam could show that it is not all happy and perfect putting each other on the pedestal all the time.

It would make Hope human and not so perfect (but not hurt her image) just show that she is human and everything isn't rosy and her and Liam struggle with this family, when they literally just got married and were pregnant before ever being officially married. Not have Liam waffle or cheat, but show them struggling and questioning if they rushed into this. This is how I would go if the writing team told me Lope was here to stay. I feel they would get more fans this way and not lose any.

Comment

Although I don’t believe the spumor - if true that would explain Steffy continuing to say she belongs with me and all that.
        Having said this - there is no dilemma. That baby was stolen. The PARENTS were put through unknown devastation. That baby was sold and paid for like a piece of property. Taylor never should have done that. If Steffy wanted to adopt she should have gone through the process, although it is good that she did buy the baby because who knows where the baby could have ended up!
        Give Taylor her money back and tear up the contract! Done.

Comment

• loganfan1234
          loganfan1234 commented
          Editing a comment
          I doubt Taylor will get her money back. Reese skipped town.

Another week of this ridiculous baby swap. This whole storyline is like a dirty diaper, it stinks to the high heavens and needs to be changed immediately. I have not and will not watch this crap.

Comment

Birth parents are not more important than adoptive parents. If Steffy feels she is the mother she should fight for the child. There will, however, be a problem because parental rights were not terminated. That's the only issue. Steffy will have to prove that Hope endangered the child by getting in the helicopter at eight months and going to an island with limited medical facilities. Let's see what happens.

Comment

• B&B blonde
            B&B blonde commented
            Editing a comment
            it was an illegal adoption. the child is a stolen baby. Steffy will have zero rights. and could be in trouble with the law . Steffy has no case.
            Hope didn't endanger her baby this is silly the baby didn't die she was stolen. Nothing Hope did caused any of this. she is a victim of a dr who stole her baby and sold it illegally.

• loganfan1234
            loganfan1234 commented
            Editing a comment
            Steffy has no legal leg to stand on! Saying Hope put the baby in danger when she had her doctor's permission would make Steffy look even more stupid than she already does. Steffy has NO rights to a STOLEN baby.

• soapy4life
            soapy4life commented
            Editing a comment
            Of course the birth parents, who were told their baby died and never gave up rights to that child, but grieved for her have more rights than the adoptive mother! Hope is the biological mother and loves and grieved her child while Steffy bought one to be a sister to hers and has bonded since. The longer this goes on the harder on everyone but to say the birth parents are no more important is just plain wrong imo.
            Last edited by soapy4life; February 9th, 2019, 05:54 PM.

IMO, this baby swap story is an epic fail. However, since we all know that Phoebe is Beth, I believe Steffy should give the baby back. BUT once that happens, I think Hope and Liam should then be gracious enough to exit Forrester Creations and get real jobs. I want Steffy out of Lope's orbit. There needs to be some separation among the Bermuda Triangle from Hell. But Brad Bell is determined to perpetuate this hellish trio but that's not gonna happen.

Steffy deserves her own storyline and a new man...

Comment

• B&B blonde
            B&B blonde commented
            Editing a comment
            amen
            and all the other characters need their own sl. though I do feel that this Sl is one for Lope and Steffy .

I don't buy that Steffy will fight to keep Phoe.....er....i mean Beth. It wouldn't even make sense

Comment

It sounds like some people may be angry then. If JMW is going out on maternity leave soon, then I expect that on screen, her character may try to kidnap the baby. Doesn't seem like something that Steffy would do, but how else will they explain her being gone in the middle of a major story?

Comment

• boldie
              boldie commented
              Editing a comment
              When Is she supposed to be on mat leave? Any idea how long Flo is contracted for?

• soapy4life
              soapy4life commented
              Editing a comment
              I suspect that Steffy may go away for a while to recover like she did when she lost her first child.

• VeeJay226
              VeeJay226 commented
              Editing a comment
              She said she pretaped a lot of her scenes. She has been pretaping since she told Bell she was pregnant.

it HAS to be a rumor! There is no way that Steffy would fight for the custody of Hope's child. Nope

Comment

I believe any mother, upon learning that her presumed dead child is actually living with another family, would immediately want to race over and stake claim to her child. I think it will take every bit of patience she can muster for Hope to wait and let the authorities handle the situation. You can bet Ridge and Liam are going to have their hands full with Brooke, Hope, Taylor and Steffy. The "kidnapping" of a child is an emotionally charged event so I do not expect reason from anyone. Ridge had suspicions from the onset so he might be the ultimate voice to cool things down.
              Could Ridge enlist the help of Bill to look into Reece's background?

It should be Steffy that should be gracious in handing the baby over to Hope if it is proven the adoption was made under false pretenses. If Steffy balks at the idea and seeks legal recourse, I get Hope's anger. Is it misplaced? Yes. But if Reece is not around, guess who will bear the brunt? Taylor who facilitated the adoption. Steffy will defend her mother and the anger over the situation is diverted to Steffy. Hope should not have to beg for her child in front of a judge. On what grounds does Steffy have the right to keep Phobeth? Because Liam is a father to both Kelly and Phoebe and the sisters should not be separated? Possession is 9/10's of the law?

I fear Flo will disappear (though I don't think she will be murdered, just threatened). The story she tells Zoe can't be corroborated, (though why would Zoe lie?) Reece returns to LA, still having privileges at the hospital, tampers with the DNA swabs. Steffy, fearing for her daughters, leaves town with them, just in time for JMW's maternity leave. Hope, already emotionally fragile over the loss of Beth, will be thrown to the edge with worry for her now much alive baby.It won't be till Flo reappears that the circumstances surrounding the adoption can be revealed.

I think much of the refusal to hand over Beth to Hope is routed in the loss of Phoebe's namesake. Taylor and Steffy have untold grief for their daughter and sister pent up inside themselves. The next phase of the story should be about addressing that issue as the grief over losing baby Phoebe resurrects the original grief. Hope is not a mental health professional and should not be expected to recognize the problem.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X