Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! Spoiler From SOD For Next Week (2/11)

This is one spoiler from SOD that someone tweeted

Zoe finds out next week that Hope is Phoebe's mom.

There's no word yet from SOD that Zoe will tell Hope yet.

RUMOR - source is Soap Opera Spy.......

This is a rumor - Steffy will fight for custody of Phoebeth when the baby switch is revealed.

Hope will be furious and feel that Steffy and Taylor did this on purpose and make sure that both women are never near her daughter again.

Liam will be in the middle, understanding Hope's anger but also understanding Steffy's side and her hurt in having to give up the baby.

The battle will not be over once the baby switch is uncovered.

Way to go Zoe Buckingham

Comment

I don't understand Hopes anger at all, Steffy had no idea Phoebe was Beth and wouldn't lie if she knew it.

I guess Hope will go back to being the ranting and raving bitch she was before the baby swap.

Comment

• Swamp thing
        Swamp thing commented
        Editing a comment
        Hope carried the baby for 9 months, the baby belongs to her. Beth has Hope’s blood in her veins. Steffy paid cash for the stolen baby. Why does Steffy have more rights than the birth mother whose baby was stolen from her?
        But never fear Liam will be there comforting and hugging Steffy through all her turmoil. Bell is going to write Liam like a ping pong ball. Bouncing back and forth.
        Last edited by Swamp thing; February 7th, 2019, 08:45 PM.

• hookedonmick
        hookedonmick commented
        Editing a comment
        I can definitely understand Hope's anger if the rumor is true and Steffy fights to keep Beth. You can bet your bottom dollar that Steffy would turn into a ranting and raving bitch if she was in Hope's shoes. And I wouldn't fault Steffy in the least either.

• joncharmed93
        joncharmed93 commented
        Editing a comment
        I understand, I actually missed the first part and only read about Hopes anger.

Originally posted by joncharmed93 View Post
      I don't understand Hopes anger at all, Steffy had no idea Phoebe was Beth and wouldn't lie if she knew it.

I guess Hope will go back to being the ranting and raving bitch she was before the baby swap.
      Seriously? If the rumor is true and Steffy fights to retain custody of Hopes daughter you don’t understand why she’d be furious?

Comment

• Sharkswin
        Sharkswin commented
        Editing a comment
        IKR? Not to mention, Steffy has no ground to fight for Beth since she was STOLEN from Hope and Liam. Lol. Besides, this source is unreliable anyway.

• loganfan1234
        loganfan1234 commented
        Editing a comment
        Exactly! IF Steffy tried to fight to keep that stolen child, Hope has EVERY right to be angry and to fight. AND she will have the full extent of the law on HER side! Steffy has ZERO rights.

• fracabell
        fracabell commented
        Editing a comment
        But steffy didn't know any of this before and she, not anyone else, took this baby in and is giving her a life. To steffy her mother didn't want her and she did. But this is all Bradley Bell's way to keep Lope continual propping. If Lope get Beth, hen they go back to who is the best, how they are both so wonderful, how Beth completes them and then what??????? BORING!!!!!

Originally posted by Zooeyblue View Post

Seriously? If the rumor is true and Steffy fights to retain custody of Hopes daughter you don’t understand why she’d be furious?
      Oops, I missed that first part of the rumor, yeah, then I would understand Hope's anger.

Comment

I am a big Steffy fan and there is no doubt that Steffy should give Hope back her baby. The two then need to stay out of each other lives for awhile. I hope they then give Steffy a new love interest maybe a widower who has a young son that Steffy and Kelly can bond with.

Comment

• SLW117
          SLW117 commented
          Editing a comment
          I am not a Steffy fan and I really don't believe Steffy would try and keep the baby.

Oh wow, I don't k now how the Logan's especially brooke and Hope will feel if Liam doesn't immediately jump on Hope's side, I mean its his daughter too. See I told you Bell doesn't do whats real and also if Hope gets her baby back, there will be no propping for Hope and Lope, it will just be Lope telling each other and Beth how great they are and that's boring. So of course this will happen so that steffy is still involved, and the poor little princess Hope is still being victimized by steffy, I can hear the "Gondola" coming up again very soon.

But Liam better be careful on who's side he chooses, Brooke will rip him a new one and Hope will never forget it,.

Comment

• Sharkswin
          Sharkswin commented
          Editing a comment
          Why wouldn't Liam be on his wife's side? It's THEIR baby together! They both have suffered so much because of this tragedy. He will probably feel bad for Steffy cuz she didn't know Beth was stolen by Reese, but there's no doubt in my mind that Liam will side with his wife in this case.

• fracabell
          fracabell commented
          Editing a comment
          Well according to the spoiler, it sounds as if Liam is waffling, it says he is caught in the middle, so that to me means he is in the middle and will have to choose a side. And we all know Liam doesn't know how to do that without someone telling him. It is not wrong that I wonder what side he will take when the spoiler says he is caught in the middle.

• Sharkswin
          Sharkswin commented
          Editing a comment
          Well, according to the latest SOD spoilers (which is more accurate than SOS rumors), Liam defends Hope to Steffy. So doesn't sound like he's waffling to me. Lol.

I just don't get it.

Firstly, if the baby switch is revealed so soon then 1. What was the point of even doing it, and 2. How exactly does this change everyone's lives for years to come?

Secondly, if the baby switch is revealed so soon then Steffy would not have had enough time to bond with the child to such an extent to even remotely justify trying to keep her when she knows Hope is the birth mother. Years down the road I would understand her attachment, but if it is truly revealed in the next week or so, I'm scratching my head.

This whole story has been so dumb, and waaaaay over-hyped

Comment

• minerva_ham
          minerva_ham commented
          Editing a comment
          Honestly, I thought it was done just to set something up for Steffy's departure when JMW goes on maternity leave. I still think that, just not sure how that's going to go down. But I do think the swap story will be tied into her being offscreen for a while.

• mudlokate
          mudlokate commented
          Editing a comment
          Maybe it's cause in the fallout and criminal investigation it comes out Taylor shot Bill and gets locked up. Even though this is a reel story, the implications of Hope loosing a child, regaining that child. Coupled with Steffy gaining a child to loose it can have life long implications and could divide a family.

I was hoping that Hope and Liam would get their baby back on Valentine's Day! It would be fitting to unite this family, give these parents the love of their life back on this special day, a day that is all about love.

Comment

I dont think steffy will try and fight to keep beth. I think she will be happy that beth is alive and want Hope to have her daughter. and im no steffy fan but I just don't see her wanting to keep beth from her mother.

Comment

• Littleman16
            Littleman16 commented
            Editing a comment
            I feel the same way. I would have to turn in my fan card If She actually tries to keep the baby from Hope. But I truly do not see That happening.

I think this is rubbish, why would Steffy fight for custody of a child knowing its mother was duped. As for Hopes anger by gum I'd be furious knowing someone stole my baby and SOLD it.

Comment

• MarineMom
            MarineMom commented
            Editing a comment
            she doesn't need to be mad at either Taylor or Steffy for adopting the baby. her anger needs to be directed toward Reese & Flo. Taylor & Steffy didn't know Phoebe is Beth. Now, i COULD understand Hope's anger if Steffy fights to KEEP PhoeBeth.

• mudlokate
            mudlokate commented
            Editing a comment
            I dont think a rumour is enough to judge on. I seriousky doubt after the reveal and Hoprs immediate distress shell be angry at anyone but the baby thief.

Steffy fighting to keep Lope baby? Completely out of character. The true Steffy would be over the moon to give Lope their baby back and have Kelly actually have a blood sister. And if Hope blames Steffy and Taylor I will jump through my tv screen and punch her in the throat! If they had not adopted Beth, Reese would have sold her to the highest bidder never to be seen again. Hope owes Steffy her undying gratitude and Taylor some big bucks.

Comment

• loganfan1234
            loganfan1234 commented
            Editing a comment
            Hope owes ZILCH to Taylor! Why the heck would Hope pay for her OWN STOLEN child?

• JTDMom
            JTDMom commented
            Editing a comment
            Steffy and Taylor were victimized in this too, Hope is not the only one. Wasn’t Liam a victim? It is sooo strange to me that so many people refuse to blame the actual perpetrator... Reece. He’s the bad guy, he was the criminal. He alone is responsible! How can people NOT blame the guilty one?

• mudlokate
            mudlokate commented
            Editing a comment
            Steffy definately is a victim in this. Taylor well perhaps it will stop her need to buy her daughters happiness.

This is a rumor - Steffy will fight for custody of Phoebeth when the baby switch is revealed.

Hope will be furious and feel that Steffy and Taylor did this on purpose and make sure that both women are never near her daughter again.

Liam will be in the middle, understanding Hope's anger but also understanding Steffy's side and her hurt in having to give up the baby.

The battle will not be over once the baby switch is uncovered
          • I can believe that Hope will think Steffy and Taylor did this on purpose; and wouldn't be surprised if Mama Brooke put this in Hope's little head.
          • And I can believe that Liam would be in the middle, since he loves both women and bounces like a rubber ball.
          • But I can't believe that Steffy would fight for custody once she knows it's Hope's baby. That just doesn't compute to me.
          However, we shall see...….

I think Hope will get her baby back, but lash out at Steffy and Taylor; Steffy will be heartbroken, but give Phoebeth up; and Taylor will be out $250K, and back on the s*** list.

Thanks for the Spoiler.
          Last edited by Katbert; February 7th, 2019, 04:36 PM.

Comment

• lovely rita
            lovely rita commented
            Editing a comment
            You're welcome, Katbert.

Yes, I can't see Steffy fighting for custody once she knows it's Hope's baby. Steffy will be shocked but happy for Hope.
            The other things I can believe.

• cutie008
            cutie008 commented
            Editing a comment
            I think it’s either all happening or not at all. I personally hope none of its right, other than the baby being returned to her parents.

I am willing to bet that rumor is all true. I always felt from day one that once the truth came out, Steffy would not hand Phoebe aka the real Beth over so easily and Hope would be hella pissed at Steffy and Taylor thinking this was all their doing(when they were fooled as well). Before all of this Hope had issues with Taylor and Steffy so she’s back to lashing out at them. I guarantee Hope will blame Taylor and Steffy more than the crook who actually started this Reese

Comment

I’m no Hope fan. But, she deserves her baby back if it’s her baby. Hope hasn’t been nearly as gracious as Steffy has been. She shouldn’t let Hope be involved in her life. She should tell Hope and Liam to move on already. It’s almost like Liam has two wives, so disgusting. Hope, remember, wasn’t going to let her child around Kelly. This is the stupidest storyline. At least the gondola story was amusing.

Comment

• MarineMom
              MarineMom commented
              Editing a comment
              Hope wouldn't know how to be gracious if somebody read the definition to her. She is the most self-serving child!

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X