Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is boring...when everyone on the show FINALLY shuts up about Hope...they talk about Phoebe. Which would be OK except we're ignoring Kelly.

And we've got these characters acting so stupid...Flo...I mean where to begin...I'd say it was a train wreck but I don't think people would even stop & stare! Look at the boards...people are making up alternative topics of the show. There's nothing even to comment about it's just so lame.

Comment

I have never had a soap I fast forward through everyday because it only has ONE storyline! The great non surprise is finding out it's Hope and Liam's baby. It would be a shake up for the baby not to be their's, but , it will just be another snooze storyline. Are the writer's minds on vacation!? It's like the storyline is meant to make everyone team Hope because of her loss. HELP!!! This snooze fest is out of control!!!

Comment

SICK of hope. SICK Of taylor
        over the babies

Comment

I thought I read something awhile back that Wyatt would recognize the resemblance between the two babies and was hoping it would launch another let of this mess of a story but that doesn't seem to be happening. It would have given him something more to do.

One of the biggest problems with BB is it seems they can't do but one story at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by nykarenb View Post
            I’m still floored ATWT got cancelled and this crapfest is still on the air.
            I've been mystified for almost eight years now. I'm glad Bold is still on, but still just cannot believe ATWT was cancelled!! Makes me sad.

Comment

Another day of same ole, same ole. Alright!! I am not watching tomorrow. I keep hoping and hoping we get a show that is not propping Hope and the baby. I will just tune in here to find out what is going on until this is over. Ughh!! One of the few enjoyable things out of my day has now turned into BORRRING!!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X