Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This show has gotten so boring

Honestly, I'm getting soooooo tired of the baby swap already. If they didn't show Liam, Hope, and Steffy every single day then this could have been an interesting storyline, but I am soooooo over it at this point.

They bring Donna back and they do nothing with her, Maya comes back and again nothing with her.

Sally and Wyatt could have a really good storyline if they decided to explore Sally's past or something, but no they just sleep with each other and just give compliments when they can.

Bill has completed disappeared from canvas and Eric and Quinn are a rare sighting.

I honestly wish I decided to watch Y&R all those years ago because B&B is so boring now and nothing like the other soaps like AMC and OLTL that I used to watch .

Couldn’t agree more!! There is nothing going on with this soap!! Not even a twist to the baby swap. So wish Guiding Light was still on!

Comment

I've been feeling the same way! I'm ready for them to wrap this swap SL up and give us something new !

Comment

• Sasha1993
        Sasha1993 commented
        Editing a comment
        I wish Wyatt would get a good story line. But not with Sally. I find them boring. I thought he had great chemistry with Steffy but they probably won’t go there again.

To be honest i have not watched a full episode in months I only watch for certain people, but even that gets tiresome.

Comment

I’m still floored ATWT got cancelled and this crapfest is still on the air.

Comment

• lpatter
          lpatter commented
          Editing a comment
          100% agree...even their silly stories were far better than the crappola BB shoves at us every day

I agree a show with one SL is boring. I wonder why they don't write for the other characters

Comment

• nykarenb
          nykarenb commented
          Editing a comment
          It really makes no sense at all. Since they do have Brooke, Katie, and Donna on to support Hope; why not show them doing things completely unrelated to the baby story? What happened to Donna and Pam trying to oust Quinn from Eric’s life? Why not an awkward meeting of Katie writing a press release about Sally’s active wear line? Why aren’t Pam and Charlie deciding to go ahead and get married? Only having one story going at a time never makes for a good show, be it daytime or prime time.

It is pretty boring. Another World, Guiding Light , As the World Turns so many others gone ! Sad .

I don’t care much about the sl either it’s partly that it’s predictable but also it’s as pointed out out it’s all that’s on and not particularly well written or interesting. I watch a little here and there but it’s hard to keep up the interest.

Comment

• Ella Munroe
          Ella Munroe commented
          Editing a comment
          B&B has a great international presence. It's hugely popular abroad. The soaps you mentioned were only big in the US. I think that's a factor. The only soaps that did well inetrnationally were B&B, Y&R, Days of our Lives and Santa Barbara. Internatinal audiences want to see beautiful people and glamor.

Agreed! I miss As The World Turns so much. It still baffles me why that was taken away and we are left with this drivel. ATWT had so many characters and stories intertwined. I find myself going to YouTube and watching old episodes. The story telling was so much better.
        B&B used to be better in its glory days too. I miss it.

Comment

This show is boring but it has been going on for a while. I don't know when they had more competition and soaps on the air it seemed like the storyline and writing was better.

I still feel like the wrong soaps on Cbs got cancelled. I was never bored watching ATWT and I must admit even GL kept my attention.
          Even though this show is only a half hour doesn't mean the writers should be able to just phone it in. It seems like that's what's happening. There is only one storyline that involves the same characters with the same dialogue.

Comment

• nykarenb
            nykarenb commented
            Editing a comment
            I agree with you. It’s hard to believe Y&R and B&B were created by the same people. I sorely miss ATWT and GL. I didn’t love every storyline, but I was never subjected to just one storyline at a time. I consider GH to be superior to B&B for that reason alone. There are some stories I don’t like,but they aren’t the only story happening on the show. And the characters don’t say the exact same lines day after day.

• MozSweetPea
            MozSweetPea commented
            Editing a comment
            nykarenb I know. I've been living for GH lately. Out of the soaps I keep up with GH and the ryan/kevin storyline has been keeping me intrigued. I'll admit I have a ryan hit list I hope he takes out.

I too can't believe the cbs soaps were created by the same people. I don't understand why Bell doesn't seem to understand that this show is falling apart. I don't know if Bell just doesn't see it or he doesn't care. I feel like what made cbs soaps great have been long forgotten. The writers don't seem to put much effort into their stories because they assume that because it's long running and just assume it will keep going.

• nykarenb
            nykarenb commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes the Ryan/Kevin story intrigued me too. Especially with my fav daytime actress Maura West in the mix. I think when it blows up, she will kill Ryan. I’m also into the Franco being framed element. Plus I can’t wait for the Nina/Sasha fallout to happen. Also sad about Oscar. And the baby switch story on GH is not shoved in your face everyday, and the characters in that story have other story also happening. What do you have on B&B? All Lope baby switch all the time. Y-A-W-N.

ICAM! this show sucks! its all about boring hope and how steffy has her baby..talk about a snooze fest!
          what happened to this show? it used to be so edgy? even suporting characters like lauren and sally had juicy storylines!
          I remember when Eric pretended to be in love with sally and "proposed" only for stephanie to reveal that she was conned and then smash the fake ring into smithereens!
          I remember when they had Dylan working at the strip club and Lauren caught him, and he begged her not to tell Jessica..(Dylan and Jessica were the lope of the 90's)
          I remember sally and lauren trying to stop stephanie and eric's wedding by planting a photo of she and eric's sex tape so that the minister would find it!
          what the hell has happened to the bold and the beautiful?..nowadays its just boring, stupid and weird!

Comment

It's reminding me of GH that was consumed with baby stories for a few years.

Comment

• Logan13
              Logan13 commented
              Editing a comment
              At least on GH you get a day or two (lately we've gotten days and weeks) away from the baby swap storyline.

• kitty711
              kitty711 commented
              Editing a comment
              I stopped watching when Steve Burton came back. I do miss Billy, Kirsten and Kelly Monaco though.

I could have watched today--stuck at home due to a blizzard--and deliberately chose not to, based on my cable guide saying it was another cry fest over the baby. I get that in real life people can (and do and even should) mourn for a long time, but IRL, the rest of the world also moves on, so all the rest of the characters should still have other lives, and other things should be happening in addition to the grieving. I'm beginning to think that when Bell said the baby snatch would affect the show for years, what he really meant was that it would affect the show for what seemed like years because it seems like they've been talking interminably about this one event already and it's only been a bit over a month since it happened.

Comment

• ChouChou
              ChouChou commented
              Editing a comment
              Same here. I was home and had the TV to myself. Just could not bring myself to watch. This is a show that has wonderful actors. However, they are given terrible story lines and terrible dialogue. Bill Bell would be so disappointed. He certainly didn't pass on his storytelling skills to his son.

I agree, it is so boring, all we have seen for weeks is Hope crying and Phoebeth being held or rocked!

Comment

Every single day I tune in hoping that it will be something other than the Hope/Steffy/Liam/Baby storyline. Every day I am disappointed. Today I actually went back to working on my computer because I just can't take anymore. Come on BB....give us something other than this s/l. And, I am like so many others here. I dearly miss Guiding Light, and As The World Turns. They had story lines that may have dominated the shows. But, the shows were not just about THAT one story line everyday. Ugh!! I guess I will try again tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by joncharmed93 View Post
                B&B is so boring now and nothing like the other soaps like AMC and OLTL that I used to watch .
                Last night, Susan Lucci was all over the news because of her heart surgery, When they showed old clips of her on AMC, I missed the show so much.

Admittedly, I didn't like every character or storyline, but there were memorable characters that I always loved to watch (including Thorsten as Zack Slater).

Sadly, B&B is a pale imitation of that.

Comment

• kitty711
                  kitty711 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  They had a mini reunion on Strahan's new show yesterday. I recorded it. I really miss AMC and One Life. So SO MUCH!

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X