Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Taylor does not think it is a "good time" for hope to be over there seeing the baby."

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taylor does not think it is a "good time" for hope to be over there seeing the baby."

She said it to Ridge and Brooke today.

Tay says:

"Being around phoebe, gotta be so painful, for hope and she think with her emotions etc.,al., she doesn't think it is a good thing for hope to be there."

Greta...

I think Hope will become obsessed with Phoebe not knowing it’s really Beth.

Comment

• Mimicita
      Mimicita commented
      Editing a comment
      Taylor has NEVER liked Hope! The stuff she shrieked at Hope before the delivery didn't just go away. She hates Hope and Brooke, and would have hated Beth too. That's why Hope and Brooke didn't want Taylor around Beth. And they were right. This whole mess is because of Taylor and Reese. They should have had Taylor arrested, and Hope would have Beth now.

• LancyPassion
      LancyPassion commented
      Editing a comment
      You don’t have to like someone to show compassion about them losing a child and that’s what Taylor has done.

• RedheadTeacher
      RedheadTeacher commented
      Editing a comment
      Taylor is the one who recommended that Hope get counseling (which Hope ignored), and demonstrated at the memorial service that she did care about Hope's well being. Given the circumstances, having Hope holding a baby girl at this time probably isn't the best thing for her mental state.

I think Taylor is right to an extent. But like Hope said, if it's too much for her, she will leave. But like Lancy said, this baby could become an obsession to her. We may know it's Beth, but no one does except for but Flo and Reese do. I don't think Flo even knows about Hope's connection to Steffy and Liam. She only knows the mothers name was Hope.

Comment

Originally posted by dedicatedsoaper View Post
      I think Taylor is right to an extent. But like Hope said, if it's too much for her, she will leave. But like Lancy said, this baby could become an obsession to her. We may know it's Beth, but no one does except for but Flo and Reese do. I don't think Flo even knows about Hope's connection to Steffy and Liam. She only knows the mothers name was Hope.
      Yes, Flo only knows that the mother's name is Hope.

I wonder if Flo will get to visit Steffy again and then will meet "aunt" Hope there.
      Flo then might realize why Reese had agreed that Taylor would be scared off if she would get to know the baby's real mother.

SFlo: So why exactly did you need me for this, though? I mean, what's up with the actual mother? Is she some kind of deadbeat or something? She would have scared Taylor off?
      Reese: Yeah. She would.
      (Jan. 16, 2019)

Comment

wait didn't Liam also loose a child too??

But I guess she thinks it fine for Liam to be around the baby??

lol hypocrite taylor rides again

Comment

• Paulie2906
          Paulie2906 commented
          Editing a comment
          Liam is Kelly’s father and shared custody of her with Steffy so how can he avoid being around the new baby? Also Taylor wasn’t the only one to be concerned about Hope Ridge was too. So was Liam when Steffy asked if Hope wanted to hold the baby. But why mention that when it’s easier to single out Taylor?

• Mimicita
          Mimicita commented
          Editing a comment
          EXACTLY. Taylor knows exactly what she is wanting. But she will play innocent all the way through. The POINT is no one is concerned about Liam. And Liam could bring Kelly to HIS house. That Kelly sleeps too damn much anyway! She's almost 7 months old. She should be playing on the floor, sitting up, maybe even crawling. She still sleeps all the time.
          Last edited by Mimicita; February 5th, 2019, 08:43 AM.

• RedheadTeacher
          RedheadTeacher commented
          Editing a comment
          Liam wasn't the one striking out at people or not eating or refusing to stop holding the ultrasound photo. He asked to be with Kelly the day of the memorial service. His mental state has been the polar opposite of Hope's.

Think the difference is. Hope took the loss much harder publically than Liam did. Liam is also Kelly’s father so why shouldn’t he see her?

Think Bell is setting Hope up for a mental breakdown sl.

Comment

• Mimicita
          Mimicita commented
          Editing a comment
          Why is Liam only allowed supervised visitation at Steffy's? Kelly should be on finger foods by now. And IF Steffy is still nursing, she could express or do whatever the nanny feeds her. And the guest house has plenty of room for a crib. It's at least as big as a 1-bedroom apartment.

• huntingh
          huntingh commented
          Editing a comment
          Ask the writers, Idk maybe Liam isn’t intelligent enough to take care of a baby on his own. That’s like asking why the sky is blue. I have no control over what the writers write, just try to figure out what angke they are going for.
          Last edited by huntingh; February 5th, 2019, 08:53 AM.

• MsFlame
          MsFlame commented
          Editing a comment
          Maybe because Hope didn't seem that welcoming to Kelly - or maybe, because he just wants to be there.

I am disgusted that this show has stooped to such a sick and sad storyline. Hope is a victim here and any negativity towards her is disgusting. Watching Hope and Liam hold their own daughter while STeffy if just beaming, makes me sick. I cannot wait until the truth comes out AND Taylors connection to dear old doc who made this all happen, Of course who knows when this will happen but I can dream.

Comment

• ladyprez
          ladyprez commented
          Editing a comment
          myriam7777, you’re absolutely right. I’m disgusted as well. What a cruel twisted storyline.

• Mimicita
          Mimicita commented
          Editing a comment
          And that whole "Mommy's here...." thing. When Steffy has to give Beth back, I'm going to say what Hope Haters have said about her...."You get 48 hours, then get over it." And she can sit there and watch Hope beaming at Beth. I like Steffy, but she and Taylor lied to her at the wake. Steffy has done NOTHING to be supportive of Hope after Beth. No phone calls, visits, etc.

• RedheadTeacher
          RedheadTeacher commented
          Editing a comment
          Steffy didn't say "Mommy's here", when Hope was there; she said it when she was alone with Phoebe.

Quite the contradiction - Steffy invited Hope to be part of Phoebe's life and extended far more graciousness and kindness than Hope has ever shown to her.

I can already see Taylor's wheels in motion....She bought a baby for Steffy. She already thinks that this is "Liam's Place". Taylor is seeing Beth as the ultimate baby bait... Now Taylor is going to run around telling everyone how it is unhealthy for Hope to be near Beth. She has already gone to Ridge planting those "unhealthy seeds". Next she will go to Steffy to encourage her to keep Hope away. In the meantime she will play with Liam's head trying to convince him that he needs to be with his "children" and Steffy. She try to convince him that Hope is crazy (we know she is not) and has no place in his life.

In the meantime she has already pushed Steffy into something she was not really ready for. Taylor will also make things extremely difficult for Steffy and get her hopes up for Steffy to end up destroyed. This situation is going to end up for Steffy. just like all of Stephanie's schemes ended up for Taylor...Looking like a fool standing there when all of the deception is revealed and deeply hurt.

Comment

• B&B blonde
          B&B blonde commented
          Editing a comment
          yes this is what I see happening as well. its disgusting to say the least

Taylor is right but it’s funny because she was the one Hope wanted to keep away. What I would like to know is if Taylor knows Reese was the o be who delivered the baby, I don’t remember anyone telling her but how could she not know? And how could that not connect some disturbing dots? Is she only seeing what she wants to see and now doesn’t want Hope to bond with who she already knows deep down is baby Beth?

Comment

• B&B blonde
          B&B blonde commented
          Editing a comment
          yes taylor knows reese delivered lopes bay but he asked to keep his name out of this adoption..
          I feel taylors motives are get Liam back for steffy.

• RedheadTeacher
          RedheadTeacher commented
          Editing a comment
          If that were Taylor's motive, I believe that she would be saying things to Steffy about this chance to have the family that she dreamed about back. She hasn't said anything about that.

• Tnc
          Tnc commented
          Editing a comment
          She did say just that to Ridge today and I immediately thought of this discussion. She’s going to held accountable for this along with Reese.

Originally posted by myriam7777 View Post
        I am disgusted that this show has stooped to such a sick and sad storyline. Hope is a victim here and any negativity towards her is disgusting. Watching Hope and Liam hold their own daughter while STeffy if just beaming, makes me sick. I cannot wait until the truth comes out AND Taylors connection to dear old doc who made this all happen, Of course who knows when this will happen but I can dream.
        I agree and glad i am not the only one who feels this way.

Comment

Figured it wouldn't be long before Taylor started with her psycho babble.

It's ok for Liam to go to Steffy's and coddle the child despite his loss, but not good for Hope? Taylor went to see Brooke to assure that Hope stays away from the baby and Steffy, for her own good, but she should realize, even if Liam is trying to stay strong and supportive for everyone, including Steffy and Beth, he is probably broken up inside and just hasn't dealt with his loss yet. Heck, Taylor has never dealt with " losing" Ridge. Doesn't matter if he wants to be "lost" or "stolen" or whatever in her delusional mind. Taylor's not thinking of Liam and Hope at all, she's thinking how this will bring Liam back to Steffy, which seems to be what she has wanted for a long time, otherwise she would not have shown any of those crazy behaviors she did just a month or two ago. It's hard to break old habits and patterns I guess.

OTOH, I believe Hope may become extraordinarily attached to the baby because she will sense a connection. Then I expect Taylor to start in with Steffy and anyone else who will listen, about how "unstable" Hope is. Nothing good will come of this. It's one thing to go and talk to Brooke about her own daughter, Steffy, but not her place to go there psychoanalyzing Hope out of the blue.

Comment

• colormebadd
            colormebadd commented
            Editing a comment
            Lol I couldn't agree more about Taylor and her babble bs. Taylor is the shrink always in need of a shrink and not one of these characters should take anything she has to say with a grain of salt, considering her track record.

Originally posted by Tnc View Post
          Taylor is right but it’s funny because she was the one Hope wanted to keep away. What I would like to know is if Taylor knows Reese was the o be who delivered the baby, I don’t remember anyone telling her but how could she not know? And how could that not connect some disturbing dots? Is she only seeing what she wants to see and now doesn’t want Hope to bond with who she already knows deep down is baby Beth?
          Taylor knows that Reese has been Hope's doctor and has been there when Hope gave birth.

In the episode, when Reese surprised Taylor with suddenly showing her a little baby girl, we had Taylor asking Reese to open up about his feelings/thoughts and Taylor thinking that Reese might blame himself for what had happened to Hope's baby.

Reese: Well, obviously the feeling's mutual. That's why I asked you to come. Because you were right. What happened... had a profound effect on me.
          Taylor: That night changed you, I'm sure.
          Reese: In ways I don't even quite yet understand.
          Taylor: Because you're a doctor, a healer, and it hurts to lose a patient. Especially a newborn.
          Reese: [ Sighs ] That little girl was so wanted. And I think about all the children in the world who are abused, neglected, abandoned. That baby, Beth, she was gonna be welcomed by two parents who were already crazy in love with her.
          [ Snorts ] It's just so sad.
          (Jan 12, 2019)

Taylor: You are an excellent doctor. You did everything you could to save Hope and Liam's baby.
          Reese: I took an oath. "Do no harm." There's always more that a doctor can do.
          Taylor: I-I can't even imagine what you're going through.

Reese: This shouldn't be about me. Hope and Liam lost their baby.
          Taylor: Well, I'm devastated. All of us are. But I'm also sad for you. I want to help you. You need to let it out. Open up and tell me everything that happened.
          Reese: That's exactly what I want to do.
          Taylor: It had to be so traumatic, what you went through. I-I'm sure most of it is a blur.
          Reese: I remember. All of it. Every detail.
          (Jan. 13, 2019)

Comment

• Tnc
            Tnc commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you, I thought she knew. So this makes Taylor either a trusting idiot or complicit, if not an outright accomplice in him selling Hopes baby to Steffy. Ugh.

• viennagirl
            viennagirl commented
            Editing a comment
            She does not know about Reese switching Hope's baby with a stillborn.
            But she is too trusting and should wonder why Reese was so concerned about his name being known and about the timing and rush of this sudden adoption chance - Reese just having a baby exactly Beth's age when he had just delivered Hope's supposed stillborn baby.

• tftaylor
            tftaylor commented
            Editing a comment
            And to add to that, leaving town so abruptly!

Originally posted by soapy4life View Post
          Figured it wouldn't be long before Taylor started with her psycho babble.

It's ok for Liam to go to Steffy's and coddle the child despite his loss, but not good for Hope?
          I wonder if Taylor will also start to worry if Liam becomes to focused on Phoebe and that Kelly might feel abandoned if her daddy spends more time with the new baby, but Taylor will probably be okay with Liam doing that if it means he is at least at the same place as his daughter Kelly and Taylor asking that Hope stays away from Steffy's kids.

Comment

• soapy4life
            soapy4life commented
            Editing a comment
            I agree. Don't think Taylor will have a problem at all as long as Liam is there with Steffy and the children.

Originally posted by asoapaddiction View Post
          She said it to Ridge and Brooke today.

Tay says:

"Being around phoebe, gotta be so painful, for hope and she think with her emotions etc.,al., she doesn't think it is a good thing for hope to be there."

Greta...
          You know something Greta, something tells me that Taylor may be a little suspicious herself. There was just something a little smirky about her today... How can she possibly think it is okay for Liam to be involved in Beth's life, yet it is too much for Hope to handle? She is going to try to keep Hope away, so that Liam will be vulnerable to a life with Steffy.... Taylor may have morphed into Stephanie.

Comment

Originally posted by bandwagon View Post

You know something Greta, something tells me that Taylor may be a little suspicious herself. There was just something a little smirky about her today... How can she possibly think it is okay for Liam to be involved in Beth's life, yet it is too much for Hope to handle? She is going to try to keep Hope away, so that Liam will be vulnerable to a life with Steffy.... Taylor may have morphed into Stephanie.
            yes !!!!
            I know after listening to her rage against Hope about how hope stole steffys life that this is exactly what she is thinking.

Comment

• Blandina87
              Blandina87 commented
              Editing a comment
              RedheadTeacher its only Brooke who is allowed to do that otherwise if someone stands up to Hope and Brooke then they are the devil and are labelled crazy. I tell you the double standard. Taylor was kind and concerned about Hope since the baby's death she knows how it feels like to lose a child she lost Phoebe and thought that Steffy had died when Megan kidnapped. Taylor even missed her first Christmas with her grand daughter because of Hope! I am just wondering what's next though lol.

• B&B blonde
              B&B blonde commented
              Editing a comment
              No one ever said what brooke did or didn't do was right. I don't get this?? Two wrongs don't make a right.

• RedheadTeacher
              RedheadTeacher commented
              Editing a comment
              Actually, there were many who claimed that Brooke was simply supporting her daughter.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X