Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you want Steffy grief to be off screen or show it all???

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would like to see Steffy gift Hope her baby back without grief or a fight. I would like to see Hope and Brooke grateful and stop their mean girl talks and tactics. Believe it or not I want Hope and Liam happy with their baby and to be more social with their crowd of Zander, Zoe, and that young crowd.

Comment

• loganfan1234
      loganfan1234 commented
      Editing a comment
      Taylor and Steffy are the ones who gossip and use mean girl tactics. That attacking of Hope and Brooke at Steffy's little work party was absolute mean girl territory. It was also delusional territory.

• Angella123
      Angella123 commented
      Editing a comment
      Steffy cant gift something that never belonged to her in the first place. Steffy will have no choice and her mother's lack of common sense resulted in the illegal adoption. If I were Hope and Brooke, darn right I would be asking her what the hell she was thinking and why she couldn't buy a clue. Taylor has been a royal B to both Hope and Taylor. Taylor is a bitter betty and the mean girl on the show.

Honestly it depends, if Steffys grieving is going to monopolize the whole show and all the storylines then she can do it off screen. I don't like soaps that are generally miserable, to me there is nothing entertaining about gloom and doom.

I love Steffy but I'll have to pass on listening to crying, regret and sorrow. I don't think the show should ignore it, they should address it but there doesn't need to be days or weeks dedicated to it. Even if they indirectly addressed it by her going on a trip with Kelly to try and handle it, I would be fine with.

Comment

Please grieve offscreen Steffy! Saw you beg and plead and cry endlessly for months. Don't need to see it again!! I have never felt sorry for you and doubt I ever will.

Comment

I want Steffy to be sad but not to the degree that Hope is, because she will actively be able to see Beth and Kelly will keep her sister. Bell needs to end the Triangle already...

Comment

Its not about the charactr to me, i dont care who it is, i dont want to see virtually the same epsiode on every day, doom and gloom every day , its boring

Comment

• Xyla
            Xyla commented
            Editing a comment
            Exactly. I've stopped watching because I have no desire to hear all the grieving or the discussion of all the grieving, particularly when I know the "dead" baby will spring back to life and Hope will have no long term loss anyway. And yes, I know--she missed the first bonding moments with her daughter etc. But anyone who's ever really lost a child would take that deal in a minute to get their child back--and like most people, I know folks who've gone through that--so it's hard for me to stomach the non-stop weeks of Hope crying/grieving and everyone else talking about it and walking on eggshells around her and doing anything they can think of to make her feel better, including handing her more money for her precious line. Funny how the offer of a puppy was an offensive way of implying her loss could be remedied by the gift of a dog, but the gift of more funding for her line to give her something to think about other than her loss? That's just dandy.
            Last edited by Xyla; February 10th, 2019, 07:16 PM.

Originally posted by Boldfan4ever View Post
          Its not about the charactr to me, i dont care who it is, i dont want to see virtually the same epsiode on every day, doom and gloom every day , its boring
          Exactly! Hope and her crying have been the only thing shown for...how long? A month? Or more? Show some other story lines interspersed with all the gloom and doom. Isn't Forrester still doing business? How about Spenser Publications? Did they both shut down in homage to Hopes grief? GMAFB!!

Comment

• Boldfan4ever
            Boldfan4ever commented
            Editing a comment
            yes exactly right - they must have

Originally posted by keisha2doll View Post
          I would like to see Steffy gift Hope her baby back without grief or a fight. I would like to see Hope and Brooke grateful and stop their mean girl talks and tactics. Believe it or not I want Hope and Liam happy with their baby and to be more social with their crowd of Zander, Zoe, and that young crowd.
          We all see different things and interpretations.

Comment

I think that the 3 weeks that JMW is off-screen would be a good time for her to on a trip with Kelly so that she can heal. I do not want Steffy to lie and try to cover this up. I want Steffy to explain to Hope and Liam what happened and how sorry she is. (Not begging but more like what Nick did)

Steffy will be heartbroken but we have seen too much grieving over this baby swap.

Comment

Steffy will be rejoicing that Beth is alive, her beloved Liam has his other daughter in his arms and that baby Kelli had a blood sister to grow up with. Where is there any room for grief?

Comment

• bandwagon
                bandwagon commented
                Editing a comment
                ^^Yes^^ I also think she will have to deal with her own pain and deal with her mothers connections.

Originally posted by MozSweetPea View Post
              Honestly it depends, if Steffys grieving is going to monopolize the whole show and all the storylines then she can do it off screen. I don't like soaps that are generally miserable, to me there is nothing entertaining about gloom and doom.

I love Steffy but I'll have to pass on listening to crying, regret and sorrow. I don't think the show should ignore it, they should address it but there doesn't need to be days or weeks dedicated to it. Even if they indirectly addressed it by her going on a trip with Kelly to try and handle it, I would be fine with.
              That is how I feel about this... Steffy will be heartbroken and she will also have to deal with Taylor's part in this. Right now Taylor did nothing wrong with the exception of failure to ask questions and push Steffy into adopting right then. However Steffy will probably also feel responsible for Taylor's part and Steffy will blame herself for that. Steffy is going to have to deal with alot.

Comment

• MozSweetPea
                MozSweetPea commented
                Editing a comment
                bandwagon, I totally agree. That's how I feel about the whole thing. I didn't feel like Taylor did anything wrong either. I think Taylor will a lot of guilt as well. She was the one who arranged it and she didn't ask questions. She would have never went through with it had she known. She would have never kept Hope from her child intentionally nd would she have included Steffy in that to be hurt and to face another loss or have steffy lose another Phoebe.

Originally posted by Ballfan View Post
              I want to watch Steffy as miserable as possible.
              you crack me up at times ball i get what you're saying....so lol

but i do not want to see it, but i am sure it will be shown, before her maternity leave."

Greta.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X