Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you want Steffy grief to be off screen or show it all???

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you want Steffy grief to be off screen or show it all???

I see a lot of comments that Hope should be off screen with her grief. When Steffy learns the truth, and gives up Beth/Phoebe do you want Steffy to be gone off screen with Kelly or show us the same thing with Stephanie? I don't mind either way. I like Jmw and if she felt better to be with her husband and son off camera that's cool. If they want to give her emmy material the way they gave Annika Noelle that's fine.

What do you guys want to see????
    Definitely Yes
    44.83%
    God No.
    37.93%
    Not sure
    17.24%
    Last edited by Lakergirl 04; January 26th, 2019, 02:07 AM.

I’m tired of the general misery on the show. I think a certain amount of grief shown for all concerned is to be expected. I wish they would move to something different for all the characters.

Comment

I rather wish Bell wouldn't have given her a reason to grief to begin with

Comment

It will be because she’ll be on mat leave! I can’t wait for this terrible story to end

Comment

Don't mind the grief scenes. It just don't need to be every damn day.

Comment

I want to watch Steffy as miserable as possible.

Comment

Depending on how the story unfolds, Steffy may not grieve at all. She may be happy that they are one big sister wife family after all and she saved Beth Avalon from going to someone else. I think the reveal will be cause for celebration.

Steffy is much kinder to Hope than Hope to Steffy. I think she will be thrilled.

Comment

• mariposaa
                mariposaa commented
                Editing a comment
                Steffy was very wicked to Hope so now she's kinder to her.

• Chabby lover
                Chabby lover commented
                Editing a comment
                I agree with you Steffy is way Kinder to Hope then Hope ever has been to Steffy.

Nope......want to see some happiness for the women..

Comment

I have no problem with a day or two of grief scenes like all other characters except Hope get when they experience heartache. What I have a problem with is EVERY episode for a month being centered around one character's grief with every other character talking about that character's loss.

Having said that, JMW can deliver the big emotional stuff IF Bell writes it for her. I suspect we'll get something more watered down and her sad for her loss, but happy that Beth is alive and happy for Hope and making it all about Hope and her daughter, I have a feeling we'll see Steffy being given half a moment of heartbreak that she's losing another Phoebe then it will be all about their blended family and how she isn't really losing and how wonderful it is for Hope and all that blah blah blah where Steffy is kind, compassionate, loving to hateful Hope who only pretends. Maybe we'll see Steffy crying on Taylor or Ridge's shoulder, but it won't be endless and consume the show day after day after day after day after day.

Comment

• ABeth
                  ABeth commented
                  Editing a comment
                  ^^^THIS^^^

Personally, I am just sick of Hope and all the propping the character gets. If it wasn’t for Steffy being shoved into Hope’s drama, I wouldn’t care about it one bit.

• lovely rita
                  lovely rita commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Steffy, of course will be sad for a few moments, but she will be so happy for Hope getting back her little girl. Steffy has evolved and can see the good in what is to come for Liam and Hope. And she will give the baby back without all the drama. She will of course, want Kelly and Phoebeth to still be "sisters" so I hope that Hope can find it in her heart to be a little appreciative that Steffy got her little girl instead of a stranger, and let Taylor near her little girl,

That being said, I hope against hope that Steffy doesn't have to prop Hope any longer.

It is my hope that Beth is reunited with Hope much sooner rather than later. But it has been written that the "death" of Beth will affect B&B, in particular, Steffy for years to come. We'll see. That said, for all the maturity Steffy has exhibited since the birth of Kelly, I would hope it is she, of her own free will, who puts Beth in the arms of her mother, Hope. I believe it would be a very powerful scene, with plenty of tears to be shed by all. Let her witness the reuniting of Hope, Beth and Liam as a family and escape quietly satisfied that Kelly will always have her sister. Let her shed her emotion - for the loss of the baby and her sister Phoebe. Let it be Hope -not Liam- that comes from behind to embrace her, no words needed to be said. Grief is grief.

Much healing is going to be needed. Sope will be mothers and need to look ahead - hopefully not repeat their mothers relationship.

Comment

Please let it be off screen. We got months and months of Steffy grieving sleeping with Bill and begging Liam to come back so I can do without her grieving about losing Hope's child to Hope.

Comment

• soapy4life
                    soapy4life commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Was about to say the same thing! Hope may be wallowing in grief now, but her baby, who she gave birth to, died and it's only been about a week at most.
                    Steffy was grieving, crying, begging for months on end to anyone who would listen, including Hope. Don't want a repeat of that for sure.

• Lakergirl 04
                    Lakergirl 04 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yes! Still were gross in 2018!!!! I don't ever want to see it again. Yeah I get it they had something TEN years ago when Steffy was in her early 20s. Bill in his mid 40s. Now she is in her 30s and Bill is his 50s.

I love her grief acting...

However I don't want it to drag on for a month/months... We saw that last year...

We are still seeing it with Hope..

Show a bit and then move on and show us others stories....

It doesn't need to be the center of the entire show..

Comment

• Baby Bumblebee
                    Baby Bumblebee commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Steffy's grief wouldn't be the center of the entire show..... we would see her grieving, but the other characters (except maybe Taylor) wouldn't be talking about how she was hurting, and trying to make it better.

No thank you to Steffy hiding under her ET phone home ugly yellow blankie for months on end. Just no.

Comment

Steffy won't really have anything to grieve about. Legitimate adoptions fall through all the time and this one is far from It. In the end, she will have what she wants.. a sister for Kelly.
                    She has a right to feel sad, angry or whatever but her loss is nowhere near as great as Lope's and frankly, I'm not interested in seeing her crying over it.

Comment

• Sunspots
                      Sunspots commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Of course she'll have something to grieve about. The baby will be in her home, in her care, she'll bond with her as a daughter not just as her ex husbands other kid, she'll have dreams of Kelly and Phoebe sharing a room growing up and the trouble they'll get into, playing in the yard, going to their first day of school together, and all the other things a parent thinks about and dreams for their own child. She'll grieve the growing family of hers and only hers without flip and flop having any say. Those are things she will lose when the baby goes back to Hope. She'll go back to being nothing more than Kelly's mom to Phoebe/Beth and Beth will be Hope's, and whether Kelly and Beth are close will be up to the moods and whims of Hope.

• boldie
                      boldie commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Jadey totally agree. She can always adopt again and NOT involve her mother this time.

Originally posted by Sunspots View Post
                    Of course she'll have something to grieve about. The baby will be in her home, in her care, she'll bond with her as a daughter not just as her ex husbands other kid,

she'll have dreams of Kelly and Phoebe sharing a room growing up

and the trouble they'll get into, playing in the yard, going to their first day of school together, and all the other things a parent thinks about and dreams for their own child.
                    She'll grieve the growing family of hers and only hers without flip and flop having any say.
                    Those are things she will lose when the baby goes back to Hope. She'll go back to being nothing more than Kelly's mom to Phoebe/Beth and Beth will be Hope's, and

whether Kelly and Beth are close will be up to the moods and whims of Hope.

Right. Steffy will grieve her dream.. not the death of her child.
                    I said Steffy has a right to her feelings, but other people have feelings too.. even Hope.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X