Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reese looked positively evil today...awesome!

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reese looked positively evil today...awesome!

I just have to give a shout out to the criminally shady Doc Reese today...he looked downright sinister IMO when Taylor was grilling him and he just continued to stare down at the baby!! Good job Wayne Brady...I didn't know he had that kind of malevolence in him, lol.

Much as I've always enjoyed WB's work, I'll admit that I was skeptical when B&B brought him in for this particular role. I think he rocked it today though, and is definitely exceeding my expectations. I hope the rest of y'all enjoyed the scenes as well!

I wonder if he wanted to play a villan? he is doing a great job. I keep looking at his eyes when he is speaking and to me he seems pretty evil.

Comment

• BlueGalexy
      BlueGalexy commented
      Editing a comment
      It was one of the better Friday cliffhangers IMO, for sure! What I'm dying to know now is just what kind of BS the doc is gonna feed Taylor to try and slither out of this mess.

Reese: Hey babe, remember when you said you'd pay good money for another grandchild?

Taylor: Oh Reese! Who do I make the check out to?

• asoapaddiction
      asoapaddiction commented
      Editing a comment
      1 of the ALL-TIME BEST CLIFFHANGERS BAR NONE.
      up there with other soapsfor sure, i love it, i think today i've re-watch entire epie in full 2x,
      but the 1 scene, after poor hope crying realistically with her mom brooke, i watch that part leading to tay and dr.nightmare part at least 9x
      and will again before bed,
      then few x on sat/sun. lol

Greta.

I think he did great!

Comment

I want him to be a great guy! Because if he isn't he'll be gone soon & I love Teese!

Comment

I noticed that his glasses were darker today too.. that probably had something to do with it as well

Comment

He looked like he felt quilty. I think he did take Hope's baby.

Comment

Originally posted by pinkfloyd View Post
            I want him to be a great guy! Because if he isn't he'll be gone soon & I love Teese!
            I also like Reese and Taylor lol. I wish he was a good guy. WB is doing awesome in the role.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueGalexy View Post
              I just have to give a shout out to the criminally shady Doc Reese today...he looked downright sinister IMO when Taylor was grilling him and he just continued to stare down at the baby!! Good job Wayne Brady...I didn't know he had that kind of malevolence in him, lol.

Much as I've always enjoyed WB's work, I'll admit that I was skeptical when B&B brought him in for this particular role. I think he rocked it today though, and is definitely exceeding my expectations. I hope the rest of y'all enjoyed the scenes as well!
              U and me both on this one Blue.

I do believe he is being a great short-term soap villain, baby snatchin' azzhat. this guy is good.
              WAYNE BRADY is being quite realistic,and love his scenes with Hunter Tylo very much.

I do believe TAY however, was smilin' a tad too much when she seen Beth Avalon(of course she does not know it is her grand-daughter's sister yet)but she will.

I sure wouldn't have been smilin' ..jmho that was odd, but yes wayne is doing superb, better than i am first thinking he would,
              and i can't wait to see monday' epie. a MUST WATCH for sure!

Greta/

Comment

• JTDMom
                JTDMom commented
                Editing a comment
                I agree too! I think he’s doing a great job!! I’m really enjoying his role!

I love Wayne Brady as Reese. He’s interesting and I enjoy watching him, especially with Hunter, they have a nice chemistry. I kind of hope they don’t have him turn too evil because I like Teese!! But the show needs a villain as Bill and Quinn are on good behavior atm... plus he’s got layers, as he is totally shady but not he does have good in that he loves his daughter. And when he flashbacked to Taylor it was romantic, not her pulling out a wad of cash at fancy Olive Garden haha

Comment

If anyone wants to see him play a dark character, look at the skit he did with Dave Chapelle on the Chapelle Show a few years back. It's not SFW but it is hilarious and you'd definitely see Wayne Brady in a different light!

Comment

• Amber<3
                  Amber<3 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Omg I remember that!!! It was soooo good I must have watched it ten times back then

• BrAk5742
                  BrAk5742 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  @Amber<3 It really was! I was also shocked to learn that the John Gumble joke really hurt him so Chappelle asked him to come on the show and do a skit with him. Although it was meant to be a joke, I think that's when people saw that he was more than Who's Line is it Anyway (a VERY good show might I add).

Well, since Bill and Quinn are on their “best” behaviors now, I guess Bell needed a new villain..so enter..WB. I’ll probably never view him the same as before..now that he’s playing a very shady con artist..cruel doctor.

Comment

Reminded me of what the cat drug in.

Comment

Sheila and Resse need to meet they would make a pretty good team

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X