Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if she is going to be written in character..Taylor is.......

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if she is going to be written in character..Taylor is.......

not going to be happy when she finds out the truth about the baby..

she's immediately going to try to contact the police and might even end up a hostage just like when she found out that morgan kidnapped steffy..

if taylor does not try to do the right thing, then he we are with the mother of all PUTRID SCRIPTS!..pure character destruction..and I will NEVER watch B&B EVER again!

who agrees? wouldn't the true taylor immediately turn reese in and reunite lope with their baby?

Yes I agree the original Taylor would have done that but unfortunately brad bell's version of Taylor is out of control and outlandish at times. It's really sad to see what Taylor's character has become. Brad bell has really trashed HT's legacy as Taylor.
    Last edited by Beccaboo213; January 11th, 2019, 10:23 AM.

Comment

Taylor definitely would reunite Hope and Beth if she finds out Beth is alive. Taylor would never knowingly be a part of an illegal adoption. I truly believe Taylor’s whole mindset is that Reese feels horrible about not being able to save both Hope and Beth. I believe she will think he’s helping her meet someone about Steffy adopting to show his gratitude for her being there when he felt so low. Taylor may still wish Liam and Steffy were a family, but she would never do anything so cruel as take or keep Lope’s child from them.

Comment

• Beccaboo213
        Beccaboo213 commented
        Editing a comment
        100% agree with this.

It would be hard to prove and by then Reese would probably know about Bill and use that against her. If she could manage to get him arrested ot indicted, he will surely flee to Europe.
      I agree that Taylor would want to or try to do the right thing.. but being able to do it is another thing. Jmo.

Comment

glad we all agree..im also hoping that we will soon find out that taylor isn't the shooter..

Comment

I hope you guys know that this is from my heart....My prayer for Taylor fans is that she doesn't fall into this trap. That she wises up, finds the truth, and not allow Steffy and Hope to suffer for long. The truth will come out and I really hope that Taylor does the right thing.. If Taylor does keep the truth her destruction if final. I do not like the character, but enough is enough. Let her be the hero for once even if Steffy has to suffer a little bit. It will hurt Steffy less, if Taylor tells the truth without pause.

Comment

Originally posted by bandwagon View Post
            I hope you guys know that this is from my heart....My prayer for Taylor fans is that she doesn't fall into this trap. That she wises up, finds the truth, and not allow Steffy and Hope to suffer for long. The truth will come out and I really hope that Taylor does the right thing.. If Taylor does keep the truth her destruction if final. I do not like the character, but enough is enough. Let her be the hero for once even if Steffy has to suffer a little bit. It will hurt Steffy less, if Taylor tells the truth without pause.
            thank u bandwagon we totally agree! enough is enough!

Comment

I really hope Taylor isn't fooled by this but the spoilers with Taylor and Steffy says otherwise. Ugh. Or maybe Taylor finding out the truth about Beth is what puts her in danger. I thought I heard spoilers saying going to Reese's place puts her in danger...

Comment

• bandwagon
                bandwagon commented
                Editing a comment
                Now I saw a spoiler (probably not a reliable source) that Taylor is suspicious and that she digs and finds out the truth. When this happens Taylor will be the hero. The only reason why I somehow believe it is because I do not see Taylor being dirty. Her digging is what puts her in danger.

Originally posted by endthetriangle View Post
              I really hope Taylor isn't fooled by this but the spoilers with Taylor and Steffy says otherwise. Ugh. Or maybe Taylor finding out the truth about Beth is what puts her in danger. I thought I heard spoilers saying going to Reese's place puts her in danger...
              I truly hope that taylor will come out on top somehow..she needs to have a decent sl for a change..

Comment

• B&B blonde
                B&B blonde commented
                Editing a comment
                If the SL does play out this way and taylor does the right thing I will be a fan.

I am okay with Taylor finding out this 6 months after it happens, when she investigate Reese, and even if Steffy is with Liam, and a family with Both girls, she wants the truth known. The ONLY way I accept her not saying anything is if they play the psychotic or mentally ill angle. If they do that she needs to be off screen for awhile getting severe help. But when Steffy finds out, I want her to tell the truth, and give Hope her child back If she chooses to keep quiet, because she is afraid of losing Phoebe and Liam, she will catch hell for a lot of neutral people. If Taylor a so called doctor, and woman who lost a child herself, would do this and be sane, she is forever ruined! To not only not care for Lope pain but Steffy?! The truth will come out either way, and Taylor will be caused of ALL this pain, because she brought Reese to Steffy in the first place!

Comment

Who knows what is going to happen? I'd say it's definitely not in Taylor's former character to either be fooled by Reese or to allow him to give an abducted baby to her daughter. But Taylor has been portrayed as mentally unstable in recent months, so I wouldn't discount the possibility of her doing something crazy if she thought it would help Steffy. And if Taylor is as crazy as she seems, then she can be forgiven, eventually, just like every other character. I don't see this as character destruction but soapy drama.

Comment

Taylor kept other secrets for years, so she could keep this one if she finds out and it's true that Pheobe is actually Beth, she may feel like it's Steffy's right to keep her for her family. Somehow though, I doubt it! What I foresee is that she has told Reese that she shot Bill and when she finds out and wants to tell the truth, he will hold this over her head. We all know how afraid she is of this coming out. She will likely struggle over this for a while and the longer she waits to tell, the harder it will be on everyone involved.

Comment

• BnbYnr90
                    BnbYnr90 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    what secrets? she lied about sleeping with james because she didnt want to lose ridge..taylor never was a demented evil witch like Sheila or brooke..
                    she wouldn't lie about a kidnapped baby..

Originally posted by BnbYnr90 View Post
                  not going to be happy when she finds out the truth about the baby..

she's immediately going to try to contact the police and might even end up a hostage just like when she found out that morgan kidnapped steffy..

if taylor does not try to do the right thing, then he we are with the mother of all PUTRID SCRIPTS!..pure character destruction..and I will NEVER watch B&B EVER again!

who agrees? wouldn't the true taylor immediately turn reese in and reunite lope with their baby?
                  Completely agree with you!!! I sure hope that's how it will be written. f they write it that she goes along with this craziness, I will quit watching B&B forever. That would be the last straw for me.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X