Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! Week Of Jan. 14 – 18 from Highlighthollywood

Families unite and new alliances are made.
    Reese’s dirty little secret gets even more dangerous, Taylor unwittingly gets deeper involved.
    Sally and Wyatt offer Liam and Hope a gift.

Monday, January 14 Episode #8006
    - A woman from Reese’s past, Florence, introduces herself to Taylor.
    - Liam spends time with Steffy and baby Kelly, vowing to always be present for them.

Tuesday, January 15 Episode #8007
    - The history between Reese and Florence comes to light when he asks her for a considerable favor.
    - Taylor presents Steffy with an opportunity that she’s always wanted.

Wednesday, January 16 Episode #8008
    - Will impresses Bill with his talent for turning a profit before turning their conversation to the status of their family.
    - Steffy becomes convinced that Taylor’s plan will change all of their lives for the better.

Thursday, January 17 Episode #8009
    - When Wyatt and Sally visit Hope and Liam, Wyatt and Hope share a memory from their past.
    - Impressed by Bill’s role in Will’s life, Katie convinces Thorne to allow Bill to stay for dinner.

Friday, January 18 Episode #8010
    - Thorne begins to feel left out watching Bill, Katie and Will spend family time together.
    - In attempt to bring them closer together, Sally gives Hope a very special gift.

Casting News
    - Katrina Bowden debuts as “Florence” on Monday, January 14
    - Hunter Tylo returns as “Dr. Taylor Hayes” January 14, 15 and 16.
    - Finnegan George returns as “Will Spencer” on January 16, 17 and 18
    - Zoe Pennington appears as “Baby Kelly” on January 14.

http://highlighthollywood.com/2019/01/the-bold-and-the-beautiful-spoilers-week-of-jan-1...

B&B is NEVER subtle .... nor surprising

The writing is on the wall ...

Steffy is going to adopt Beth / Phoebe ...
    Last edited by Kwaime; January 11th, 2019, 06:14 AM.

Kwaime Lets watch and see but next week sounds interesting.

Comment

Until I see a swap. I'm not buying it !

Comment

• Camille78
        Camille78 commented
        Editing a comment
        I always said a baby swap, and now I'm more convinced.

• Chabby lover
        Chabby lover commented
        Editing a comment
        I am not buying it either their is nothing that says their is a swap at all and nothing that says Steffy does end up adopting at all. So I don't believe anything until I see it happening.

• VeeJay226
        VeeJay226 commented
        Editing a comment
        I am right there with most of y'all. I still see no baby switch and if the writers want the audience to truly get invested in this storyline, then they will need to make things crystal clear for us.

Can everyone stop giving Hope gifts and praise? jeez, now even sally is having to bow down to the princess? Yes Bell we all know Hope is a saint and you have told us that over and over, just stop already.

Comment

• fracabell
        fracabell commented
        Editing a comment
        Xyla, Lope don't need anymore animals, who knows what happened to poor Boo, he is never shown, talked about, did Hope take him to Milan and leave him? did Liam let Boo out in the wild after Hope left? Did wyatt kidnap Boo so he could have a piece of Hope? or was Boo transferred into Zoe's cat?

• Babery
        Babery commented
        Editing a comment
        A puppy in exchange for or to make up for the baby Beth, ummmmmmmm, NO.

• lima
        lima commented
        Editing a comment
        Hahaha I think its crystal clear as to where this sl is headed...and if you dont see it its because you are Steffy fans and dont want to see a baby ripped out of her arms or maybe you are a Hope hater and dont want her to be happy with a baby

Reese is planting the seeds in Taylor's head,Reese knows exactly what's he doing,Taylor will keep his secret because as long as Beth is alive Hope and Liam will have that connection and Taylor is desperate to get Liam back for steffy

Comment

• BnbYnr90
        BnbYnr90 commented
        Editing a comment
        this sounds like something brooke would do..
        ill never forget how she and thorn kept ridge away from taylor and thomas ..they even drugged taylor while she was pregnant so that she couldn't contact ridge..
        Last edited by BnbYnr90; January 11th, 2019, 09:51 AM.

• Netzi220
        Netzi220 commented
        Editing a comment
        Taylor would NEVER do that. She is a woman of character and integrity. If the writers go there I will FINALLY tune out of B&B forever! I sure hope you're wrong about this...Also, this sounds like Brooke's behavior not Taylor's...

Why is doofus, liam, continuing to vow to be there for his child, is that really necessary? If he needs to why does he keep saying it to steffy, who hasn't done anything to interfere in his relationship with kelly. A father makes it clear that his children are a priority of his and proceeds to conduct himself that way, actions speak louder than words. He needs to man up and a get a visitation schedule set in writing for kelly, it shouldn't include steffy at all , and his wife and mil will know what his schedule is and work their famiky events around that.

Comment

• tftaylor
        tftaylor commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree with Steffy!! I guess it wouldn’t be soapy if he could visit with Kelly one! I hate it!

Steffy becomes convinced that Taylor’s plan will change all of their lives for the better.

ALL of their lives? See, there's the problem.. the only lives Steffy needs to be concerned with and change for the better is her own and Kelly's.. Taylor's to an extent if she can't take care of herself.. which she can.
      Steffy is fixated on co-existing with Lope.. same as she was fixated on Liam after she hit her head. He is the focus of her existence, no matter how much she tries to deny it. That pic in her LR says otherwise.

Comment

I think Steffy still loves Liam, but I think Kelly is the center of her life. I hope she doesn't take Liam back, but I think she will.

Comment

• Beccaboo213
          Beccaboo213 commented
          Editing a comment
          I'll believe that's true only when I see it. It is not been written to show that Steffi is doing anything underhanded. She's been concerned & supportive of and wanting peace between lope and herself. I'm not gonna secretly think thoughts that she's doing things that aren't actually shown on TV. I said it before that bell is always obvious when he writes someone is pursuing someone, he's not a subtle guy.

• Blandina87
          Blandina87 commented
          Editing a comment
          Ballfan those were not fake tears Steffy was genuinely feeling sorry for Hope and she did promise Hope she will help her through this and I think she meant and Steffy is damn well allowed to feel what she feels but she hasn't made any moves on Liam and I don't think she will. Steffy actually feels bad for Hope and she has been supportive of Lope and marriage she has done nothing to scheme or manipulate stop making up lies those were not fake tears like you claim. No spoilers have said Steffy plots to get Liam back she is focusing on Kelly, her work and adopting THAT'S IT!

• Ballfan
          Ballfan commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm just going by Steffy's manipulative past history. I don't buy the new fake Steffy. When it happens, I will be the first to say I TOLD YOU SO.

OMG,so now it's Sally's turn to prop Hope... when does this mess end? I'm already sick and tired of it... how long will we have to hear the entire cast going on and on about her goodness and how she didn't deserve this and that? I don't remember Steffy or Wyatt being given half the attention/sympathy when they lost their kids or when Steffy was dealing with a broken marriage,stress/bullying from all sides and a high risk pregnancy.
        Hope put all this mess in motion when she decided to plan a babymoon few weeks before her due date because she wanted Liam all to herself.... enough with the pity party with Hope Logan as the guest of honour.

Comment

• CrescentRose88
          CrescentRose88 commented
          Editing a comment
          It is quite ridiculous. Hope has been callous to Sally and Wyatt since she came back. They don't need to go out of the way to support her.

Now if they went out of their way to support Liam and Hope was just an addition to that I could see that. Liam was very good to Sally and he has developed a close relationship with Wyatt since Hope left.

• lima
          lima commented
          Editing a comment
          I don't either Ballfan...

I still don't think Steffy is going to end up adopting their is nothing that says she will. Just that she decides to go through with it doesn't mean she ends up going through with it. I do think that she is not going to end up adopting Beth at all. I don't think their was a baby swap at all. Reese did not swap that baby or take that baby. So no their is no baby swap unless someone else took the child because Reese didn't.

Comment

• CrescentRose88
          CrescentRose88 commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree. I think the whole adoption idea is just to stir up drama with all the cast. Everyone is going to have different reactions to the timing of it.

• lima
          lima commented
          Editing a comment
          Well what's the point of the whole sl then Chabby lover....Why bring a new born baby on the set? Why have Steffy talking about adoption? Why did Hope lose her baby? Why have Hope go to Catalina and go into labor? Why have Reese there to deliver Hopes baby? Why have another girl leaving the clinic the same day? Too many unanswered questions to just have the story stop and not go somewhere with it...

In attempt to bring them closer together, Sally gives Hope a very special gift.

I have a feeling it's a puppy or kitty.♡

Comment

• Xyla
          Xyla commented
          Editing a comment
          Which is a really, really bad idea, given Hope and Liam's current circumstances, and one no decent shelter/rescue/breeder would endorse. Pets need stability and routine when they enter their new homes, and that's not going to be something Liam and Hope's lives are going to have for a while. Nor do Hope and Liam need a new responsibility at the moment, and that's what a pet is--and a pet would also be a responsibility for the next ten to fifteen years. Hope and Liam aren't in any condition to be thinking that far ahead right now. It's going to be difficult enough for them to get through one day at a time for a while.

• fracabell
          fracabell commented
          Editing a comment
          its also a bad idea cause hey just abandoned Boo, their cat, I mean where is that cat? hence why Lope don't need a kid, they can't even take care of a cat. It was a plot point by Bell to bring awareness to animals for 2 shows and then nobody knows where Boo is. no more animals or kids for Lope, they cant take care of the things they have now and Hope is not ready to be a mom she is irresponsible and self centered.

• lima
          lima commented
          Editing a comment
          Well there is a picture floating around with Sally and Wyatt holding a puppy....That is a big clue right there lol

I'm in the minority then because I really believe Steffy is going to adopt Beth. I just hope that Taylor isn't aware of what I believe Reese did when he switched the babies. They had better not throw Taylor under the bus like that.

Comment

• Camille78
          Camille78 commented
          Editing a comment
          I firmly believe Steffy is going to adopt Beth, maybe next week.

• lima
          lima commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm with you TamJonFan....As I have been saying what would be the point of the sl....and the adoption, Reese being there to deliver Hope's baby, another girl leaving the clinic...Resse owing thugs money and the clues go on and on....If it isn't a baby switch I will eat my words....I really think Reese planned on stealing a baby, just so happened the first girl had a stillborn... but he got lucky when Hope came to the clinic in labor. As for people wondering how he hid the baby...I'm not sure but I think Flo was there to help him out with that to.

Originally posted by TamJonFan View Post
        I'm in the minority then because I really believe Steffy is going to adopt Beth. I just hope that Taylor isn't aware of what I believe Reese did when he switched the babies. They had better not throw Taylor under the bus like that.
        I think it's split at least 50/50.. or more that say yes. There's too much build up to it. We have this big elaborate sl for what.. just for nothing?
        I mean.. Bell doesn't spend time on something.. let alone nothing and this is Lope.. his waffle with golden syrup.

Comment

• Xyla
          Xyla commented
          Editing a comment
          I have no idea what will happen, but Bell has spent plenty of time on set-ups in the past that went nowhere. Like setting up multiple suspects for Bill's shooting and then having the shocker that it was Liam, which actually might have been interesting, only to turn around and having it be Taylor, who hadn't been on the show for years. Or bringing back Sheila to have her do basically nothing in particular. Or setting up a whole train of events that opened up the possibility that the doctor who told Ridge he wasn't capable of fathering a child again was a quack, which threw into possible doubt that Thomas would be Douglas' father after all, only to abandon that story line entirely. Or setting up Brooke to be an alcoholic, only to "cure" her in two AA meetings. Same thing with Hope's drug addiction--suddenly she was just all better. Bell's notorious for tossing away story lines or changing them mid-stream. Doesn't mean he won't have Steffy adopt Beth. Again, as I said, I have no idea. But Bell does spend time setting things up, even things that affect his pets like Hope and Brooke, and then dumps them for his own reasons.

• JTDMom
          JTDMom commented
          Editing a comment
          Xyla, yes, yes, yes, and yes!

• CrescentRose88
          CrescentRose88 commented
          Editing a comment
          Who shot Bill and who pushed Bill of the cliff were for nothing. Bill's obsession with Sky and Steffy were for nothing. Steam reuniting was for nothing.. Lope reuniting was for nothing... Will's custody was for nothing... Brill kissing was for nothing... Beth was for nothing... Steffy getting the Forrester stock was for nothing...

Every storyline this past year has been for nothing.

I still think there’s a chance that the twist in all of this is that the baby steffy adopts will be the blonde girls baby. I think that hope bonds with the baby, everyone will eventually believe it’s hers, and then shockingly, it’s not. It’s just too obvious for it to turn out Beth. But it’s bell... so he could definitely go the lazy route. He’s hell bent on destroying Taylor and heaping crud on steffy, so for those reasons alone it is most likely going to be Beth that steffy adopts, with Taylor finding out and not saying anything, which is beyond OOC for her. Grrr.

Comment

• lima
          lima commented
          Editing a comment
          Well of course its obvious...The same sl is happening on GH....It was obvious from the get go too there was a baby switch...but it's how the story unfolds that makes the whole sl interesting....I know Lucas has Michaels baby, everybody knows this if you are watching....but it's how everyone on the show especially Michael will find out his son is alive....that's the exciting part of the whole sl..

After the way Hope treated Sally, why the heck is Sally trying to bring them all closer and giving Hope gifts? Yes, ok, Wyatt's brother is married to Hope so for the sake of the brothers you need to try to get along, but plenty of in-laws politely get along without where I suspect this is going to go or forgetting when the other has treated them like unwelcome dirt and below them. Offer sympathies like a normal person and move on! Meanwhile it was Steffy who gave Sally a chance to design and make a name after Sally wronged Steffy, and we don't see Sally kissing up to her or trying to get closer. Such a shame Bell always chooses to go this route. Seeing Wyatt visit his niece and wanting to spoil her rotten, having Sally and Steffy become friends and maybe have a storyline dealing with something at FC together or Sally trying to help Steffy get out there dating again, would be much more interesting than everyone sacrificed at the altar of Hope.

It certainly sounds like we're in for a Dr stole Beth and now Steffy will adopt her storyline. I hate storylines like this. In real life, anyone who steals a baby isn't going to sell it to someone close to the biological parents, too risky, too easy to get caught. Just once I'd like a baby switch story where the adopted baby is stolen from someone no one knows, then there is great potential for that someone to show up in town years later and blow things apart, bring in a new family, shake things up. This will be, predictable, a short lived swap, just long enough for Liam and Hope to implode and Steffy and Kelly to bond with the baby. Once the truth comes out, Brooke and Hope and maybe even Liam will be relentless in their blame of Taylor and Steffy even though neither knew the child was Beth, they'll still blame them - Taylor for being involved with Reese and Steffy for wanting to adopt and how that somehow forced Reese to do what he did, it only she didn't want to adopt this never would have happened to poor Hope, blah blah blah.

Comment

• CrescentRose88
          CrescentRose88 commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree. I'd much rather see Steffy and Sally becoming best buds, going out dancing (both actresses love dancing... Sally was a professional dancer in the past), making Wyatt babysit Kelly and they come back and she's peed and thrown up on him. He panicked and called Liam. Kelly ran them both into the ground and Sally and Steffy come back to see the house in chaos and they guys asleep with Kelly awake looking at them clapping...

Or seeing Sally and Wyatt hook Steffy up and they go on various horrible double dates and apologize to Steffy for hooking her up with the guys.

Sally and Steffy go out and get drunk or play truth or dare... They go snowboarding or surfing together. They meet up for yoga and coffee. They have a design off. Sally and Steffy decide to open their own side business to do something different from the Forrester designs.

Even just them hanging out at Steffy or Wyatt's and talking about everything that's going on.

We have no female interaction on the show unless its rivalry or mother daughter... It's really sad. No one on this show has friends. The closest we have is Liam/Wyatt.
          Last edited by CrescentRose88; January 11th, 2019, 08:46 PM.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
      Working...
      X