Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you support another round of "LOVE" re: Ridge 2.0 and Taylor?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you support another round of "LOVE" re: Ridge 2.0 and Taylor?

I want this so bad.(but)
    only if we see BRILL happen again.

I want to see how brooke will react.
    I am again happy HUNTER is back, but want tay "better, so maybe it be RIDGE and his magical love"that helps her get back to normal.

So fans would u fully support another round of Dr.Taylor Hayes and the dashing ruggedly-handsome Ridge Forrester permanent or even just temporary?"

Greta...

---
    Yep! Been waiting years for it lol.
    53.85%
    I don't know if they will have the MAGIC ron and hunter tylor had.But yes!!!
    11.54%
    Only if Brooke get with Bill again for sure, yes!
    7.69%
    Other...Please comment below fans, thank you!!!
    3.85%
    No. way. Heck, i didn't really like them the 1st go around. so NO! (lol)
    26.92%
    Last edited by asoapaddiction; December 6th, 2018, 02:06 PM.

Absolutely! I have always loved Tridge and they were my favorite couple ever on B&B until Steam came along. So far I've seen wayyyyyyyyyy more chemistry between Thorsten and Hunter in only a few scenes than I've ever seen between him and KKL in five years. So I'm all for a Tridge reunion and I love Brill too so that would also be great!

Comment

They would be perfect for each other

Comment

• Mimicita
        Mimicita commented
        Editing a comment
        Well, they both ARE homicidal and narcissistic.... lol. And it really would make me laugh when he dumps her again.

If it means Getting Ridge away from his harpy of a wife I am all for Ridge and Taylor. They have chemistry plus I would rather Ridge get away from the psycho and in a good relationship and him and Taylor could have that.

Comment

No to another round of Tridge...I can't take Taylor seriously anymore. No to another round of Bridge...the curse needs to be broken. Send Taylor off for the help she needs, Stick Brooke with Bill and let her feel the grief and pain both she and he have caused in everyone lives and hook up Ridge with a new woman and woman who doesn't give a flyin hawk about the fake Logan mystique.

Comment

• Mimicita
          Mimicita commented
          Editing a comment
          What pain has Brooke caused in the past 2 years? She and Taylor went back and forth with Ridge. Even Stephanie admitted Ridge ALWAYS wanted Brooke. Teflon Taylor just got away with more. Taylor needs to be in prison. Everyone who shoots someone has mental issues.

• sneekee1
          sneekee1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Just because Brooke has slept with a family member husband or boyfriend in the last 2 years doesn't mean she get a reprieve from all the nasty dirty deeds she had done in the 30 plus years and all the pain she has cause to everyone woman she has crossed paths with. And if Ric, Katie and Sally had missed they would be responsible for shooting someone too. Brooke has made it her life mission to ruin Taylor's life but following her heart. If Bill showed any interest in Taylor right now, Brooke would break her neck to get back with Bill.

• loganfan1234
          loganfan1234 commented
          Editing a comment
          Ridge also slept with multiple family members and cause a lot of pain. In fact, Ridge is the first serial in law banger.

Ridge ALWAYS goes back to Brooke. I would be so bored with it.

Comment

Nope. I don't like Taylor but I wouldnt wish Ridge on any woman but Quinn.

Comment

I didn't vote because I'm not sure yet how I feel about HT and TK together.

Comment

No. No. No. Why must we keep rehashing dead relationships. There are million single women in LA. Come on.

Comment

im not so sure since taylor has been reduced to a puddle..and at this point, im forcing my self to watch..

Comment

Ridge won't stay long with any woman and I don't think Taylor is well enough to handle being dumped again by Ridge. He still cares about her, but he don't want her in his bed or as his wife.

Comment

Ridge today said he had a soft spot for taylor since she was the mother of his children.. that doesn't bode well for Tridge.

Comment

• texastrilogy12
                      texastrilogy12 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Ridge would define a soft spot as, "I would care if you died, but I would get over it."

• BnbYnr90
                      BnbYnr90 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      well obviously they would have to fall in love in again..brooke is lucky to have since he had already moved on with caroline 2.0

• B&B blonde
                      B&B blonde commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Bnb
                      you are probably right.. these people seems to fall in and out of love at the drop of a hat.

No! No! No! Keep Ridge and Brooke together they both losers! I will keep my memories of the orignal Tridge!

Comment

i vote yes because they both hate Bill and are obessed with steffy's love life. they make a good fit. Plus i want to see Hope and Brooke fired from FC

Comment

Nope. Enough Ridge aint all that.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X