Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taylor is not dangerous. Taylor is filled with frustration because what continued to happen to her is now happening to her daughter and, in her mind, by a Logan.

Sadly, Taylor and Brooke for that matter, only blame the women. Liam gets a pass and Ridge will forever get a pass.

Comment

• loganfan1234
      loganfan1234 commented
      Editing a comment
      Taylor's marriage to Ridge ended because of Taylor's OWN infidelity and her obnoxious holier than thou attitude. Brooke did not force Taylor to have sex with James or make out with Hector. And Steffy's marriage ended because of Steffy's OWN infidelity that again had ZILCH to do with any Logan.

There's one CRUCIAL difference! When Brooke said those things to Steffy. Liam didn't want to be with Steffy. When Taylor said those things to Hope. Liam was with Hope, happily married. Taylor doesn't know how to step back when decisions have been made. That's why she's crazier than Brooke.

Comment

• B-Hold
      B-Hold commented
      Editing a comment
      Sorry but we are wrong. Liam called Steffy his wife, wanted to forgive her and told Hope numerous times he loved her. He made have handed her annulment papers but he did not sign them. And when Steffy refused to signed them he didn't go for a divorce. Even AFTER Hope threw herself at time. Liam never got an attorney. Liam was deeply hurt but he still wanted Steffy.

• MissJovy
      MissJovy commented
      Editing a comment
      B-Hold that's not the whole truth. He held on to the annulment papers because he wasn't sure what he wanted to do. Then he made the decision to keep his family together but then Bill interfered. Liam ran to Hope and proposed. She accepted. They slept together and the next day he signed the papers.

• MissJovy
      MissJovy commented
      Editing a comment
      B÷Hold
      Liam had decided to be with Hope when Steffy decided to confront Brooke and Brooke said those harsh things to Steffy. Liam and Hope were getting married.

The reason I think Taylor is dangerous is because she shot Bill in the back and because she spilled her guts (partial truths) to a stranger - in doing that she set them all up for heartbreak.

Comment

I think the way Taylor and Brooke both spoke was out if line. I'm giving the slight edge to Brooke though for a couple of reasons.

Brooke was being a hypocrite, she did the same thing as Steffy and way worse. So I just felt how she threw that up at Steffy was horrible. Also when Steam got pregnant they were married and living together. Hope went and involved herself in that. Steam weren't together in spite of Hope, they were just married and happy. Brooke nor her daughter had any right to cast stones about a marriage that didn't involve either of them. Brooke was out of line for talking to a pregnant woman the way she was.

I felt Taylor shouldn't have raised her voice at Hope but I didn't see where she was all that wrong. Hope benefited from Steams marriage falling apart. Hope wouldn't let Steam work it out or not work it out. Babies are blessings but Hopes pregnancy was messy. I mean I would have felt that way if Steffy had gotten pregnant while Hope was pregnant.

My thing with Brooke is she treated Steffy like she did something to hurt Hope. What happened wasn't any of Hopes business she made it her business, I don't know how you can fight the battles for someone when they shouldn't have been a part of it to begin with.

Steffys transgression with Bill didn't affect Hope or Brooke. It had nothing to do with them, it didn't hurt them.

That pregnancy with Hope, hurt Steffy it affected Steffy. So Taylor said something because what happened with Lope affected Steffy and Kelly. The same thing can't be Saud that Steffy sleeping with Bill impacted Brooke or Hope because it was steams marriage.

Comment

• MozSweetPea
        MozSweetPea commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you B-Hold I try to be as accurate as I can. Even being a Steffy and Taylor fan I try to always acknowledge when they fall short.

• MissJovy
        MissJovy commented
        Editing a comment
        Don't forget Hope is the one who told Steffy where to find Liam when he didn't want her to know.

• MissJovy
        MissJovy commented
        Editing a comment
        Steffy should stay away from Lope. She shouldn't have ever involved herself years ago. She is the main reason this merry go round started in the 1st place with her sidekick Bill.

My issue is that TIIC doesn't allow Steffy to be the co-CEO that she is and reprimand Brooke and Hope for the way they speak to her in the workp!ace. In real life, both would be shown the door. Personal issues need to stay out of the workplace. Steffy is the boss and they need to let her act like the boss. I know Ridge and Eric won't let her fire them but wondered if they heard how they spoke to her, would they be so quick to defend them? Probably won't make a difference, since Brooke is allowed to behave any kind of way without any consequences.

Comment

• MissJovy
        MissJovy commented
        Editing a comment
        Nope because Brooke has contributed more to the company's bottomline than Steffy has. Steffy is business savvy but she only got the position because of her name (ignoring that she really is a Marone). Brooke is a chemist.

• SharikaC
        SharikaC commented
        Editing a comment
        What exactly has Brooke contributed to FC lately? Not talking about 20 plus years ago. In the past 5 years? What exactly is her job title at FC, besides being the wife and stepmonster of the co-CEOs? Since I've been watching the show on/off for over a decade plus, Brooke hasn't done diddily squat. Steffy is responsible for getting FC back into the family....TWICE.

Taylor isn't a full time cast member and she hasn't been back that long. However Brooke & Steffy have been around for a while and since Hope walked through the door I've had to watch Brooke constantly attack Steffy and insult her - in her home & at her office.

Comment

• MissJovy
        MissJovy commented
        Editing a comment
        Taylor came back long enough to cause a lot if trouble. She shot Bill, created tension between Steffy and Hope, and brought a wacky doctor in their lives, who stole Hope's baby.

Originally posted by vikis3 View Post
      No one is allowed to confront the fragile pregnant Hope, Brooke won't stand for it. Yet she had no problem berating and running her nasty mouth to Steffy hen she was pregnant. Brooke is a straight up hypocrite. I have been saying it all along, Brooke can dish it, but she can't take it
      I agree. Brooke is by far the worst! What nerve to past judgement on anyone!

Comment

• loganfan1234
        loganfan1234 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yet people say Steffy's past horrendous behavior should not be brought up.

• B-Hold
        B-Hold commented
        Editing a comment
        loganfan1234 - Yet people say that Hope doesn't have a past, never did anything wrong ever. In regards to Steffy's past, it sure as heck shouldn't;t be brought up by Brooke given how much worst Brooke's is and what she has even done in the last few years.

• MissJovy
        MissJovy commented
        Editing a comment
        B-Hold Steffy is self destructive. She slept with her father in law. She's been laying low on not targeting Hope like she used to but her past caught up to her.

No one is allowed to confront the fragile pregnant Hope, Brooke won't stand for it. Yet she had no problem berating and running her nasty mouth to Steffy hen she was pregnant. Brooke is a straight up hypocrite. I have been saying it all along, Brooke can dish it, but she can't take it
      Exactly,viki! This is why the obvious Logan bias from the writers irks me... this bunch of women (and Rick,when he's around) can be as nasty to anyone as they please,but no one better dare give them the same treatment or else!
      Anyone notice how Taylor was treated almost like a criminal who needed to be put in prison but now that Hope needs something that Steffy has,she has completely changed her tune and forgotten all about it and is willing to go to the cliff house,where Taylor lives,anytime?
      Also,while she's becoming obsessed about Phoebe,she still doesn't give a @$!$ about baby Kelly.
      If I were Steffy,I'd tell both Brooke and her mini me to stay away from bet and her babies,but she's way too kind with these snakes,who in turn always treat her worse than crap.

Comment

• MissJovy
        MissJovy commented
        Editing a comment
        Umm HELLO Taylor just shot someone she thought stole Steffy's future so she should be feared more than Brooke. Brooke is alot of hot air but Taylor will get a pistol.

Originally posted by SteamForever View Post

Exactly,viki! This is why the obvious Logan bias from the writers irks me... this bunch of women (and Rick,when he's around) can be as nasty to anyone as they please,but no one better dare give them the same treatment or else!
      Anyone notice how Taylor was treated almost like a criminal who needed to be put in prison but now that Hope needs something that Steffy has,she has completely changed her tune and forgotten all about it and is willing to go to the cliff house,where Taylor lives,anytime?
      Also,while she's becoming obsessed about Phoebe,she still doesn't give a @$!$ about baby Kelly.
      If I were Steffy,I'd tell both Brooke and her mini me to stay away from bet and her babies,but she's way too kind with these snakes,who in turn always treat her worse than crap.
      And what do you want to bet that when the truth about the baby switch comes out, that evil step mother Brooke and her halo wearing mini me won't remember Steffy's kindness to them regarding welcoming them into her house and holding her baby

Comment

• vikis3
        vikis3 commented
        Editing a comment
        I am referring to has happened not what might happen

• boldie
        boldie commented
        Editing a comment
        loganfan1234 omg exactly! But Liam is fine and dandy to get attached and basically raise Phoebe like she is his own. Did she even ask if Hope was ok with that. That man is NOT her husband but she's acting like he is. Steffy is so damn transparent.
        And yes I hope steffy keeps that same energy when she is in Hope shoes in a few weeks.

• MissJovy
        MissJovy commented
        Editing a comment
        Hope was scared for her baby and that was why she was fearful of Taylor. Since she thinks she lost the child, it's different. It had nothing to do with her fear for her own life.

And what do you want to bet that when the truth about the baby switch comes out, that evil step mother Brooke and her halo wearing mini me won't remember Steffy's kindness to them regarding welcoming them into her house and holding her baby
      Amen! Steffy is way too kind. I hate how Hope now says that she wants that big happy family together w/Steffy. What a hypocrite she wasn't going to allow her Beth anywhere near the cliffhouse & she didn't "allow" Taylor at the Christmas get together at Erics! AND she said Liam wasn't going to be at Steffy's house that much after Beth was born.

Comment

• MissJovy
        MissJovy commented
        Editing a comment
        Hope was scared for her baby and that was why she was fearful of Taylor. Since she thinks she lost the child, it's different. It had nothing to do with her fear for her own life.

Really???
      Brooke has never been as nasty to Steffy as Taylor has been to Hope.
      Brooke messed up Her relationship with Ridge standing up for Steffy and Rock and then Steffy stabbed Brooke in the back.
      Taulor practically attacked Hope while she was pregnant.
      no contest.
      and it doesn’t matter either way anyway!

Comment

• loganfan1234
        loganfan1234 commented
        Editing a comment
        Sorry, but no. Brooke berated Steffy one time when she was knocked up, and that was because Steffy waltzed into BROOKE'S home and proceeded to attack Hope and Brooke. Steffy got a tongue lashing that she fully deserved.

• B-Hold
        B-Hold commented
        Editing a comment
        LOL - So Brooke never chased after Steffy a number of times trying to shove annulment papers in her face. Never tried to convince Liam to dump his wife Steffy? Never told Ridge to fire Steffy ? etc etc etc

• MissJovy
        MissJovy commented
        Editing a comment
        Can you name one time Taylor has ever been supportive of Hope? There's a number of times Brooke supported Steffy.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
    Working...
    X