Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forrester Creations startup and who owned the original shares.

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forrester Creations startup and who owned the original shares.

I have watched B&B since it first started. I know who owned the shares but there are people on this board who insist that Ann was a cofounder and owned part of FC's and had shares of stock.

I thought that Stephanie's father supplied the money that started the company. Wasn't there some papers found a few years back that showed that Stephanie owned something? Anyone remember that? It went back to her father and want to say that Eric hid them on her.

Comment

That is how I remember it. He loaned Eric the money in exchange for a written agreement that Steph would own all the shares. Eric paid him back. None of the Douglases were involved other than the loan.

Comment

Forrester Creations was founded with Douglas money given to Steric as a loan with the condition that FC was to be solely owned by Stephanie and her children when she died... Eric however kept that from Stephanie and she didn't find that out until after Eric had doled out 51% illegally to Brooke after they tried to cheat her out of BeLieF...

Then Jackie fell over the banister and Nick got FC as compensation.. Forrester Originals was started, the Forrester got FC back and merged the two companies..

Then Bill did his thingy and the Forrester's lost FC again... Then Steffy got it back...

Comment

That is how I remember it. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Anotherwoman View Post
            That is how I remember it. He loaned Eric the money in exchange for a written agreement that Steph would own all the shares. Eric paid him back. None of the Douglases were involved other than the loan.
            Another woman, i think you're right about this and the other one mentioning this ..Yep. E did pay it back to him.

Greta

Comment

• mahsa
              mahsa commented
              Editing a comment
              Eric might have paid the money back, but he never owned one single percent of FC until He, Stephanie and Ridge bought the company back from Nick..

Stephanie Douglas Forrester owned 100% of FC until 2006 when Donna claimed that Stephanie pushed Jackie over the banister...

Eric commited fraud and lied to Stephanie through out their marriages...

Stephanie's father supplied all the money for fc and bought the Forrester mansion and guest house and land as a wedding present for his daughter getting married. it was all part of the large wedding present and with the understanding it would all go to her children upon her death and it clearly has not.
            Last edited by soapsandsoaps; Yesterday, 12:20 PM.

Comment

Yes I know Steph was supposed to own 100% of the company and own the manse. None of it was considered to belong to Ann Douglas or Eric.

Comment

Originally posted by dedicatedsoaper View Post
                I thought that Stephanie's father supplied the money that started the company. Wasn't there some papers found a few years back that showed that Stephanie owned something? Anyone remember that? It went back to her father and want to say that Eric hid them on her.
                yes Stephanie owned the whole company. she left the majority of it to Eric

Comment

Originally the oweners were only Stephanie and Eric, than Brooke got the 51% with the rights of BeLief formula. The Forrester shares were divided between Eric and Stephanie's children, also Brooke divided her with Rick, Bridget and Little Eric (Deacon and Macy got his prozy to vote and Eric got the CEO role again after ten years then he and Thorne bought Little's Eric 2% from Deacon with a shady agreement for Sharpe Designs, Bridget found out and nealry slept with her ex husband, Eric found them and during the fight with Deacon, Deacon was shot). In 2005 Stephanie found the agreement Eric has hidden for dacades: her father gave them money but in case of divorce FC would have gone only to Stephanie. A legal battle was avoided: at the time Eric and Brooke remarried to make Bridget's insicurities about Nick and Brooke's love go away.

When Ridge had an heart attack after Brooke choose Nick, Stephanie tried to reunite them by giving to Brooke 50% of FC. Taylor went crazy when her and her children got only 2%. Bridget, Rick, Kristen, Felicia, Rick and Rige all got some shares. When Jackie fell Nick blackmailed the Forrester who gave him their shares for Stephanie's sake. Also Brooke gave hers and divorced from him. Stephen seduced Taylor who sold her shares to Nick.

in 2007 Eric got back FC and merged it with Forrester Originals. He needed a huge loan back that Bill used to buy the debt and the company from the bank. Steffy blakmailed Bill making him sell the company to REST, a society owned by Eric, Ridge, Taylor and Stephanie. Each paid 50 millions of $ to got 25% of the company

Comment

and didnt Taylor give her shares to Steffy?

Comment

• B&B blonde
                      B&B blonde commented
                      Editing a comment
                      yes she gave her shares to steffy when she thought steffy wasn't being treated right. she also said when she gave the shares to steffy that she felt steffy would do right by her brother....and we know how that worked out.

Originally posted by Anotherwoman View Post
                    this is right....The only way Stephanie's family was involved was when her dad loaned Eric money to open the design company. And Eric over the years paid him back. There was never any interest, stocks, or ownership in any kind involving Stephanie's family other than just the loan ... and it was repaid.

Comment

Thanks. I agree. I believe and I'm not sure..you probably remember more than I do. Brooke got stock because she patented a formula called Belief and there was some shady business of someone trying to take her formula. She ended up getting stock so they could keep the billion dollare money maker.

Comment

This is part of why I think Pam’s devotion to Eric is ridiculous. Stephanie’s children fine but Eric after all he did to Stephanie and the women he left her for? GMAB!

Comment

Originally posted by Boldfan4ever View Post
                          and didnt Taylor give her shares to Steffy?
                          yes boldfan she did give steffy her 25A% in order to make good decisions at fc. I was so happy that Taylor did this for her daughter. jmo.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X