Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LIAM was not at the show to see Steffy as rumoured.But, i wish LEO was there!!!

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LIAM was not at the show to see Steffy as rumoured.But, i wish LEO was there!!!

Rumour had it that Liam, was going to be going crazy when he see Steffy in lingerie, for her line at Forrester, but wasn't there at all today.

Happy that was a falsehood.
    -
    But, i was hoping LEO approached her, or showed up that would have been great. Steffy looked amazing on the runway."

Greta

Well...Liam began with salivating over her pics, when Bill caught him. He might see a pic or two...especially if he goes over to Wyatt's...or Wyatt asks for some tech help.

Comment

• voice of reason
      voice of reason commented
      Editing a comment
      AlizaNY Maybe because Liam keeps saying he will always love Steffy. Why argue about fickle Liam he wouldn't know love if it hit him between the eyes. Liam never chose Hope on his own merits until Steffy pulled his other option. Only time he chose Hope since she has been back was when he was upset with Steffy.

• Sharkswin
      Sharkswin commented
      Editing a comment
      voice of reason - Steffy is the mother of his child, so of course, he's always going to care about Steffy. But he IS in love with his wife Hope..he told Ridge that himself and Liam's very own actions in that dressing room proved that he chose Hope on his own merit and Steffy witnessed the passion and love between Lope..that is the only reason why Steffy backed away.

• voice of reason
      voice of reason commented
      Editing a comment
      @ Sharkswin I would buy what you are saying but Liam didn't stay to complete his deed with Hope. In fact he left Hope to go chasing Steffy. In fact we do know that liam and Steffy hadn't been sexual because she had recently delivered a child. My question would be if Liam had been getting sex from Steffy would he have wanted sex with Hope? Liam didn't totally choose Hope or Steffy. He wanted both and stated he was in love with both. Silly Hope was willing to be party to his waffling but Steffy stopped him in his track and took his choice away. Liam would never have chosen either out right and until Steffy stood up for herself I was NOT a fan. Hope is still in denial about Liam's "goodness" and remember Liam told Wyatt it wasn't about who he wanted to be with but who he wanted to be and Hope made him want to be a better person but somehow I think he will disappoint Hope as usual.

Liam was probably forbidden to go to the intimates fashion show. It’s not exactly like he has a job to keep him busy!! I am hoping that tomorrow we see Steffy and Leo together. I want Liam to get so jealous that his head blows off! LOL

Comment

• MsFlame
      MsFlame commented
      Editing a comment
      I would hazard a guess that he was with Kelly. Hope was supposed to have been with Brooke, but she bailed.

• Bella_blu
      Bella_blu commented
      Editing a comment
      I don’t know why Hope as to be the reason Liam wasn’t there. Why would he be there? He has nothing to do with the line. He is probably with Kelly.

• AlizaNY
      AlizaNY commented
      Editing a comment
      Strange because I recall him being with Steffy and she pretty much begging him not to go to Hope's fashion show but he went anyway and she ended up finding him between Hope's legs in the throws of passion later that night. If Liam wanted to be at Steffy's show, truly wanted to be there, why would an ultimatum from Hope or Brooke (one that was not shown on air and is only speculation, by the way) stop him?

Well I for one didn't notice, nor needed him to be there, was too focused on Steffy and the team, who did a great job! I enjoyed the show, and that hasn't happened in a long time!

Comment

• creation
      creation commented
      Editing a comment
      lima, your opinion, don't hate if others enjoy. Lol

• ARM
      ARM commented
      Editing a comment
      Lima - let me guess you LOVED HFTF dance with Emma!!! LOL.

Creation - i enjoyed but thats bc i based it on the fashion and not on Steffy.

• MsFlame
      MsFlame commented
      Editing a comment
      This was more like a dashion show - gorgeous people wearing gorgeaous lingire, and no cheesy dancing and fringes.

There was no way Hope was gonna let Liam go to the fashion show to support Steffy... Look what happened when he supported her fashion show that's why they are now married

Comment

• lima
      lima commented
      Editing a comment
      NO...I hated the HFTF line and Emma's dancing LOL....I also hated the lingerie line....I would prefer to see some nice fashions if Bell is going to go to all the trouble and expense for a fashion line...Hope is my girl...not the evil Steffy....That wasn't lingerie...That **** was for a dominatric to wear...I was expecting to see pretty lingerie...That was not pretty..and what's with all the black lol...I based my opinion on what I saw not on a character I dont like...ARM LOL...

I noticed he wasn't there... but i also noticed how Steffy couldn't care less. She was glowing and did amazing. She is the epitomy of an independant woman.. So proud of her

Comment

i been quietly hoping for this day to see LEO with Steffy at the fashion show, you know just being a great handsome wonderful man "telling her how she is great and all the great things she is accomplishing etc."

Just:
      -talkin'
      -chillin-
      hangin out (before the show) back stage, as he again would be "complimenting our girl the way she deserve with ALL attention on her."that would have been a mature leo's man move as he seem mature and i love that in a man unlike liam was with her, but we did not get that. I guess maybe later we will see him talking to her another day.

O well. Hopefully soon and again i am HAPPY her ex-factor is not around. Steffy IMO STILL SHINE more without being hung up on Liam anymore,
      so i am happy the talk/rumour on liam "showing up was false and she and LEO i pray so much to the soap gods happen this winter for her.She deserve that."

-Greta
      Last edited by asoapaddiction; November 8th, 2018, 02:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MsFlame View Post
        Well...Liam began with salivating over her pics, when Bill caught him. He might see a pic or two...especially if he goes over to Wyatt's...or Wyatt asks for some tech help.
        That was many moons ago lol.

Comment

• Reesiecup
          Reesiecup commented
          Editing a comment
          Since that time, many moons ago, Liam has seen it ALL many, many times. I doubt he would get that excited seeing Steffy model lingerie.

Originally posted by ARM View Post
        I noticed he wasn't there... but i also noticed how Steffy couldn't care less. She was glowing and did amazing. She is the epitomy of an independant woman.. So proud of her
        she rocked it all today without a DOUBT.

But i am still praying to have STEFFY and LEO=Future supercouple if written right... I can't wait til more leo scenes, i am hopeful,

with BELL making it happen.Time will tell." JMW/STEFFY rocked it and steffy again IMO SHINE more without her ex, and she showed it today.

Greta-

Comment

Wonk wonk wonk. A whole lot of hype for nothing major at all. Liam has not shown any romantic interest in Steffy. Not a bit. Lope is happy for now as boring as that may be for a soap. The baby daddy wasn't there nor was her own looney toons mother....Yawn.

Comment

Sounds like Steffy is becoming a great character, good for her, it just shows that people grow and change, and even though there will always be people that cannot get past the past and always hate her character, I for one applaud who she is right now.

Comment

• eveveenc
              eveveenc commented
              Editing a comment
              I agree, Steffy is the one character who shows that she has grown and changed for the better. Kudos to her. She will soon find a worthy love, fingers crossed.

Originally posted by asoapaddiction View Post
            Rumour had it that Liam, was going to be going crazy when he see Steffy in lingerie, for her line at Forrester, but wasn't there at all today.

Happy that was a falsehood.
            -
            But, i was hoping LEO approached her, or showed up that would have been great. Steffy looked amazing on the runway."

Greta
            Lol, sure was a bunch of speculations about Liam drooling over Steffy in lingerie, yet he was nowhere to be seen. Perhaps he's babysitting Kelly?

And in all honesty, I didn't like these outfits..and all the Steffy praising was nauseating. Leo is cute though, so maybe we'll see him approaching Steffy tomorrow..

Comment

• MsFlame
              MsFlame commented
              Editing a comment
              Who knows? He may see a pic or two. Wyatt is his brother...

• Sharkswin
              Sharkswin commented
              Editing a comment
              And Hope is his wife.

• ARM
              ARM commented
              Editing a comment
              and yet he hasn't been loyal to either his wife *whoever it is at the time* or brother. Great guy!

Tbh, who cares? This Steffy fan was glad not to see his confused face. Liam being there is like throwing a wet towel over an inferno. Let Liam stay at home with his chirping vanilla wife.

Leo on the other hand, I hope he was there off camera to see all of the hot woman Steffy strutting her stuff.

Comment

Lope is happy bc Steffy is no longer interested in that disaster. Steffy is now into her line, which is what Hope wants now. Sound familiar? What Steffy wants, Hope wants. Maybe someday Hope will learn to be happy with herself like Steffy is. SOmeday she will grow up.

Comment

Originally posted by ARM View Post
                Lope is happy bc Steffy is no longer interested in that disaster. Steffy is now into her line, which is what Hope wants now. Sound familiar? What Steffy wants, Hope wants. Maybe someday Hope will learn to be happy with herself like Steffy is. SOmeday she will grow up.
                Didn’t Hope want her line before Steffy decided to bring back intimates? Maybe I am missing something, but it seems as if you are implying Hope only wants HFTF because of Steffy. I don’t agree with that sentiment.

I do agree that Hope should be happy with herself, even is she is not with Liam.
                Last edited by Bella_blu; November 8th, 2018, 02:43 PM.

Comment

• ARM
                  ARM commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hope decided to put all her efforts into HFTF when Liam picked Steffy the first time. Then once she got her golden ticket to get Liam back, she hadnt really said much about her line. Of course she was still working on it and she never lost it, but now all of a sudden that Steffy is getting attention for her line, Hope is not happy again. She still has her line, but she wants the attention that Steffy is getting. What Steffy wants, Hope wants..

• Bella_blu
                  Bella_blu commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I don’t think it’s as simple as “what Steffy wants Hope wants”, nor do I see it that way. Hope was looking to do more with her line prior to Steffy’s decision to relaunch Intimates. I think it’s more her being disappointed that her line was cut off at the knees (Eric’s words) in favor of Intimates. If by attention you mean funding, yes, of course. Why wouldn’t she want that for her line? I think her reaction is human and Steffy would have probably felt the same way if it had gone in Hope’s favor, though Steffy would have the running of FC to occupy her time.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X