Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steffy needs to stop opening doors...

She keeps walking into people kissing that shouldnt be poor girl can't just walk into a room with out wanting to burn her eyes afterwards

Maybe people should stop using Steffy's office for their own private rendezvous.
    I know the sets are limited, but Bill seeking out Brooke in Ridge's office, then staying there and planting a kiss on her was so contrived. If not Steffy coming in, it could have been Ridge, or even Pam. It had to happen.

Comment

• Soaperlady
      Soaperlady commented
      Editing a comment
      It’s because they’d have no story line if she didn’t open the door without knocking. You notice no one knocks. And they all skulk around so they can see and hear shocking things to keep the drama going. No one in real life would be doing what they do in their offices ( and in Steffys office)
      Same story keeps going round and round!

• Flowercity79
      Flowercity79 commented
      Editing a comment
      Exactly lol...

Choosing Ridge and Steffy's office for their secret meeting was absurd.....unless Bill and Brooke were really hoping to get caught.

Comment

No kidding. If Brooke doesn't want to get caught having intimate secret conversations with Bill, then maybe she shouldn't do it in Steffy and Ridge's office. If Liam and Hope don't want to get caught jumping each other's bones, they shouldn't do it in an unlocked dressing room at the company at which Steffy is both their bosses. Geez, even Sally knew enough to tell Wyatt to lock the office door, and she and Wyatt aren't trying to hide their relationship from anyone--though perhaps, considering that Wyatt got hired a minute-and-a-half ago and Sally is still trying to prove her worth to FC, they might think about, say, how great it will be to be able to have lunch together every day as opposed to sussing out the places where they can make out now that they both work at FC. You know, just so it appears that they're at least initially serious about how they're doing their jobs.

Comment

• JTDMom
        JTDMom commented
        Editing a comment
        Totally Agree Xyla!!

• mmoorehm
        mmoorehm commented
        Editing a comment
        Someone mentioned in an earlier post that no one knocks when entering an office, why should Steffy have to knock when entering her own office? Actually I don't know how anyone gets any work done at Forester, all you see is someone kissing and caring on in the offices.

• mmoorehm
        mmoorehm commented
        Editing a comment
        Someone mentioned in an earlier post that no one knocks when entering an office, why should Steffy have to knock when entering her own office? Actually I don't know how anyone gets any work done at Forester, all you see is someone kissing and caring on in the offices.

Clearly i was kidding.... I'm obviously not suggesting Steffy really knock before going into her own office. But okay.

Comment

steffy is co-ceo of the company she does not need permission to go into her own office and what was bill and brooke doing in her office anyways? if they don't want to get caught in their rendexvous. and brooke hollering at steffy for her ons with fil and yet brooke is busy with bill in the wrong way and has no consideration to katie and will in all of this. brooke tells all on ridge in a heartbeat to katie but doesn't tell katie about her and bill in a liplock several times since the custody case?
        Last edited by soapsandsoaps; October 13th, 2018, 02:48 PM.

Comment

• Littleman16
          Littleman16 commented
          Editing a comment
          If you actually read my post you would know I'm joking.. So please read before responding so hostile like.

Originally posted by Littleman16 View Post
        She keeps walking into people kissing that shouldnt be poor girl can't just walk into a room with out wanting to burn her eyes afterwards

LOL. I get your humor. And you'll be bashed for it. Happens to me all the time. Maybe Bill and Brooke should learn to use a telephone!

Comment

• Littleman16
          Littleman16 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks ! Glad you got it and i agree but i guess we wouldn't have a show if people used phones and knocked lmao! I just feel for Steffy. Poor girl keeps seeing things she wishes she didn't lol

• JTDMom
          JTDMom commented
          Editing a comment
          No you won’t be bashed for it! I’m sure most everyone got the humor, I sure did. Good one!!

I agree with the OP and others up thread who said this is just so ridiculous! I mean why don't Bill and Brooke just stand on the corner of Rodeo Drive and kiss there? That way it can be captured, video-d and splashed all over social media? LOL!

B&B should be renamed: Indiscreet Indiscretions...

I am looking forward to Steffy letting Brooke have it with both barrels, no holds barred. Brooke will probably use the worn out defense: "Bill kissed me, I didn't kiss him..." Surrrre, Brooke....And I'm going to revel in Steffy dropping the coin vault on Brooke's mini-me Hope, about her Momma's trashy behavior....

Comment

• B-Hold
          B-Hold commented
          Editing a comment
          Brooke has said, and also RM's Ridge that Brooke likes to be naughty in public, the thrill about being caught/not caught.

steffy needs to stop going to work to work. she doesn't get it, work is the place you go to for romantic rendezvous not conduct actual fashion business, you have home or the coffeee house for that, when will she ever learn?

Comment

I think it's more that people should start shutting and locking doors before they have confidential or secret conversations and/or start making out with one another. And that they shouldn't be doing any of that in a room that they really don't have the right to shut and lock the door. Perhaps Sally and Wyatt should give a seminar: Lock the Door Before You Lock the Lips: How to Make Out at Work without Making a Scene.

Comment

There was no need for Bill to be at Forrester Creations at all but Bill being Bill gets a new obsession every month it seems. he has an addictive personality

Comment

Might be more appropriate if she started LOCKING doors - especially to the CEOs office. FC needs a breakroom or some sort of common area where people can make out & have sex.

Comment

Steffy was dead on in everything she said about Brooke. Poor Bill. He is getting drug back into Ridge/Brooke hell. I've seen this SL a million times. Ridge will dump Brooke, and Brooke will beg Ridge to take her back.

Comment

I’m glad Steffy open up that door and saw Brooke and Bill kissing so she can remember she did the same with Bill in his CEO office at SP ? I only wished Katie would’ve caught her in the act
                  Last edited by Billfan; October 13th, 2018, 09:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Littleman16 View Post
                    LOL, guess the CO CEO can;t walk into her CO CEO's office without seeing the CO CEO's wife shanking around on her husabnd.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X