Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! SID Spoilers for next week October 15 - 19

Monday
    Without revealing her knowledge of the secret, Katie makes a gracious overture to Bill

Bridge’s marriage teeters on the brink of collapse as they both accuse each other of betrayal

Tuesday
    Bill faces more loss when Wyatt tells him he accepted a job at Forrester

Hope is caught off guard when Steffy tells her about Brill’s kiss

Wednesday
    Hope confronts her mother

Thorne questions Katie about her sudden change of heart regarding the custody arrangement

Thursday
    Charlie proposes to Pam

Friday
    Brooke makes Steffy a peace offering but voices her concerns about Ridge's anger toward Bill

Ridge asks Pam to track down Bill

Brooke makes a peace offering? Are you freaking kidding me, man? I hope Steffy reads her for filth after the way Brooke shrieked in her face about Bill.

Comment

• creation
      creation commented
      Editing a comment
      Of course Brooke would make Steffy a peace offering now, because it benefits her! Brooke is such a tool!

You know what they say about karma. Brooke is about to (hopefully) get a big dose of it. She is so judgmental and hypocritical. She believe that she and Hope do no wrong. They are the moral compass when it couldn't be further from the truth.

Comment

• PennyB
      PennyB commented
      Editing a comment
      Uh...well, with the possible exception of Wyatt, Kelly and Eric...show me anybody on the show who is NOT judgemental and hypocritical?

Bill is losing everything and everyone around him. He's done a lot of shady things but show me one character who hasn't. Just as I suspected, Brooke still hasn't told him and Katie's sudden overture is out of pure guilt. Bill has every right to be pissed off at everyone around him when he learns the truth. I'm actually interested in Hope and Steffy's conversation because Hope will be the only to accuse Steffy of possibly still have feelings for Bill. Ridges hatred for Bill is out of control and if he isn't careful I think Steffy will be caught in the crossfire.

Comment

• kendallalways
      kendallalways commented
      Editing a comment
      This is the SAME BILL who had Ridge thrown in jail, and was aiming for him to spend the rest of his life in prison by LYING that he shot him. I'm not calling Ridge a saint by any means, but let's not even try to pretend Bill is some poor widdle INNOCENT victim of Big Bad Ridge here... Bill suffered as he usually does for that too - NADA!

• bandwagon
      bandwagon commented
      Editing a comment
      No, Bill did not have Ridge sit in jail for shooting him. That was all on Taylor. Yes Bill accused him, but Bill had all reason to believe he did.

• Xyla
      Xyla commented
      Editing a comment
      Bill didn't just suggest Ridge as a possible suspect. He flat out said that Ridge shot him, and he did not know for sure that he did. In fact, he was willing to believe Liam when Liam said he shot him because Bill didn't actually see who shot him. The only reason he knows Taylor is the one who did is that Taylor confessed to doing it.

I have to laugh at Brooke’s attempt at a peace offering. I’d shove her peace up her mouth. This chick is a real piece of work. The only thing Steffy and Ridge need to do his fire her ass and take her privileged daughter on a broomstick with her.

i can’t wait to see Hope poor the golden mommy with excuses. This should be good. The Logan witches had every name to throw at Steffy and yet one was half naked wrapped around Liam and the other is having secret meetings and kisses behind her husband’s back.

Comment

• Xyla
      Xyla commented
      Editing a comment
      What could Brooke possibly offer Steffy as a peace offering? What does she have that Steffy needs? Her approval? Her promise not to bring up Bill to Steffy ever again? We all know what Brooke's promises mean, and Steffy sure doesn't need her approval. I hope she tells her that either Brooke tells Ridge that she's been kissing Bill in Ridge and Steffy's office--and who knows where else--or she will. If Steffy hasn't already told her father by that point, that is.

Nothing about Hope seeing Dr Givens on a Friday? Hmmm

Comment

Boring!!!!! Either give us Brill or do away with this stupid Ridge vs Bill crap. Yes Thorne question it because the ninny still wants Bill.

Comment

Brooke will probably try to convince Steffy that if she tells Ridge about the kiss that he'll fly off the handle and either get hurt by Bill or hurt Bill and get into trouble. I hate the idea that Steffy--or any woman--should have to base her decisions on what two temperamental, angry men might do to one another. Brooke, Bill, and Ridge are all a generation older than Steffy. They should grow up rather than make their problems hers.

Comment

BLAH ...The writing is so obvious ...

Brooke will promise not to see Bill to save her marriage, she will see Bill, Ridge will find out and Bridge will implode for november sweep ...

Comment

I'm most excited about Charlie proposing to Pam. It's about time!!

Comment

Let Brooke go back to Bill and take her holier than thou Mini me with her.

Comment

I hate how the show can only write one story at a time. No wonder everything on the SID cover was related to Y&R. So while I'm excited about Brill every single person is either directly involved or talking about it. November sweeps is right around the corner so I sure hope they have something else planned too. Although the fact that Lope aren't mentioned at all is always a good thing. If I have to live with them being together and boring me to death at least they're doing it offscreen!

Comment

Bridge’s marriage teeters on the brink of collapse as they both accuse each other of betrayal
                  I'm ready for Bridge to collapse, and I can understand how Ridge could accuse Brooke of betraying him by kissing Bill in his office; but how did Ridge betray Brooke? By calling in a favor with the judge against Bill? That's not betraying Brooke unless Bill is that important to her - and if he is, that's her betraying Ridge, right?

Comment

• veryoldatwtfan
                    veryoldatwtfan commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yes, what you’re saying makes perfect sense to me!

steffy should not accept brooke's pece offering or anything concerning brooke at all. she wanted ridge to fire his own daughter and put all of his backing into hftf and end the intimates line. I don't think brooke deserves anything. she went out of her way to destroy the steam couple and wanted ridge to fire his own daughter steffy right to her face and then give everything to hope who should get rewarded for her behavior and steffy should be punished like forever.

Comment

I can't wait to see the Pam and Charlie scenes. Those two and Sally and Wyatt are the only couples worth rooting for these days.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X